Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

5 hours ago, WakelessDream said:

That’s amazing! Was really looking forward to seeing this after you shared KH1 and KH2 with us! I like how you have the organization members standing on their spots on the pillars, nice detail. :D 

Thank you so much!! :DAnd yea it took a minute, but Im really happy with how it came out. Tempted to do some of the side games like DDD too in the future, but may take a short break because these took a while lol

27 minutes ago, Sportsmaster5 said:

Thank you so much!! :DAnd yea it took a minute, but Im really happy with how it came out. Tempted to do some of the side games like DDD too in the future, but may take a short break because these took a while lol

I think I can speak for everyone here who enjoys your art when I say we would welcome more whenever you would decide to pick it up again! :) 

8 hours ago, Dagesh Lene said:

That's so good! I love how you incorporated all parts of the final battle in this work of art! This is the first time I've seen your work, and now I want to check it all out!

Thank you so much!! Im glad you like it! :D and if you do wanna check out my other art I have an Instagram (chris.arts5) and Twitter (Arcanekeyblade), Im most active on my Instagram. Thank you for the support! :)

7 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

good work again

are you gonna do the other games to or just the mainline ones?

Thank you!! And I think at this point I've decided to, had a few ppl ask that I just may take a short break from them and then continue doing them! :)

1 hour ago, RugratsNappiesFanatic said:

I've got this up on facebook as my cover photo. I honestly love this photo so much!

I am honored, thank you and I'm glad you like it! :D