Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

KH2 BURN BABAY!!! XP

If we are restricted to Axel, then it has to be "Got it memorized?"

BUT if we can count Lea, then I'll go with "Isn't this the part where you cheer me up or something? 'You're just having a bad day' or 'That's what you get for throwing your punches'. "

Mine are:

"Got it Memorized?"

"Burn Baby"

"Come here, I'll make it all stop"

"I wanted to see Roxas. he made me feel... Like i had a heart."

"Remember the order, you must eliminate the traitor. I always follow orders Marluxia"

"goodbye"

If we are restricted to Axel, then it has to be "Got it memorized?"

BUT if we can count Lea, then I'll go with "Isn't this the part where you cheer me up or something? 'You're just having a bad day' or 'That's what you get for throwing your punches'. "

Those are almost all the lines he says. lol

Mine:

"Hey, Roxas. You ever wonder why the sun sets red? You see light is made up of lots of colors. And out of all those colors, red is the one that travels the farthest." -Axle, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Day 255.

and

"You both... think you can do whatever you want. Well I'm sick of it. GO ON! YOU JUST KEEP ON RUNNING1 BUT I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE TO BRING YOU BACK!"- Axle, to Xion, just before they fight in front of the mansion, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

finally

"That's not true! ...I would."-Axle, to Roxas, as he leaves the Organization, multiple K.H. games.

Got it memorized? I like when you battle Axel with Roxas in KH2 and Axel say ''you wront forget this'' than he make a combo and finish by saying''got it memorized?'' and than a big shot. And I like''Why do I always get stuck with the icky jobs'' too but I prefer ''got it memorized?''

lol axel didnt say that

quinton flynn did in that youtube video xD

Clearly you have never played CoM. The original one. On the GBA.

i think it was diffrent xD

lol ur right i havent but i saw it on a youtube video