Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Weedanort

Honestly, I don't care.

Over the last 3 years, my grandmother has been making my family's life a living hell. Since my grandfather died, she's been giving away her retirement money to her younger son (my uncle), and he's been using that money to travel around the world.

A year ago she started to do all crazy stuff. We had to endure her for a whole year while my uncle has been traveling without enduring her.

Yesterday, we found my grandmother at her house lying on the floor, sleeping in a (idk how do we put the spoiler thing so everyone will see it.) pond of piss. I'M NOT KIDDING.

She went to the hospital with a broken arm (dunno how she broke it) and the doctors say that there's a high chance that she won't last long.

Honestly, I don't freaking care, after all she did, I won't forgive her for making my life a living hell!

Sorry guys, I just had to let it out. Hope you can understand.

AT LEAST YOUR GOD MOTHER NOT A BITCH! and deep down you know you care your just mad at her my lill cuz grand father died and nobody told her then when somebody eles died in the family thye told her but now she mad cuz she thinks nobody cry when her grand father died when everybody did :/ you do care you just can't see it yet

I had similar feelings about my grandfather. He was a jerk while I was growing up. If there was no one around, he would yell at me for stupid reasons, which terrified me as a child. He was always saying inconsiderate things, like calling my sister fat like it was hilarious. But after my grandma died, his health quickly deteriorated. He didn't know how to take care of himself without her. The worst was while he was living alone he slipped in the bathtub and cracked his skull. He wondered around that apartment for two days before calling someone. There was blood all over that apartment.

He survived but he was never the same. He no longer knew who I was, which was fine by me. But the nurses thought he was such a sweet man which always bothered me. I would only think, if only you knew him before. But now that he's passed, I've let go of that anger I had towards him. If anything, he was extremely good to my grandmother which I am thankful for. So just give it some time. Your anger is understandable, but it's also a burden to carry around for a long time. And be there for your family to support them because they may not see things the same way you do.

Dude believe me dont say that you dont care you will regret it sooner or later . Family is family living hell or not so dude think about it. Do you know the stuff that I would do to have my grandma back , im just telling you think about it D,: Ive been trough it.

No matter how much they are bad to you, they are members of your family. Your mom, dad care for them. If they die, your life will never be the same. While you complain about her, many people wished they could share some new moments with their dead grandparents. If I didn't have my grandmother, my life'd be horrible. Seriously, she is the most important person to me <3

My friend's grandmother is very sick, almost dying... He is extremely sad, and now that I saw that, I know how important things are. And don't follow the sentence "You'll only value them once they're lost." You can do things while they're still with you.. Think about that.

I can’t beat what everyone above is saying, but they’re right.

It sounds like she’s becoming senile. So she can’t help it if she makes bad decisions (your uncle) and acts unfairly towards you. She may not be able to control her actions, and it’s not her fault. So be there for her, just as the way you’d want your kids to take care of you when you’re old and crazy.

I can’t beat what everyone above is saying, but they’re right.

It sounds like she’s becoming senile. So she can’t help it if she makes bad decisions (your uncle) and acts unfairly towards you. She may not be able to control her actions, and it’s not her fault. So be there for her, just as the way you’d want your kids to take care of you when you’re old and crazy.

Oh, but it doesn't end there.

Most of the times she can't control her actions, but if something matters to her, she become lucid right away and badmouths everyone.