But no one else can see

The preservation of the martyr in me

And the rain will kill us all

If we throw ourselves against the wall

But no one else can see

The preservation of the martyr in me

The limits of the dead!

The limits of the dead!

CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED CAVED

Hardcore spamming!!! xD

23-8-1-20-5-22-5-18 9'-12-12 10-21-19-20 16-15-19-20 9-14 1 2-1-19-9-3 3-20-4-5 12-9-11-5 20-8-9-19 1-14-4 8-15-16-5-6-21-12-12-25 14-15-14-5 15-6 25-15-21 23-9-12-12 2-15-20-8-5-18 20-15 4-5-3-15-4-5 9-20

10-21-19-20 9-14 1 2-1-4 13-15-15-4 18-9-7-8-20 14-20-23 1-14-4 9 6-55-12 12-9-11-5 9 8-1-22-5 20-15 18-1-14-20 1-2-15-21-20 19-15-13-5-20-8-9-14-7 2-21-20 9 4-20-14'-20 11-14-15-23 23-8-1-20

20-8-9-19 9-19 9-14 20-8-5 19-16-1-13 20-8-18-5-1-4 2-5-3-1-21-19-5 9'-13 14-15-20 19-21-19-5 8-15-23 13-1-14-25 23-9-12-12 19-5-1-12-9-26-5 9-20'-19 3-15-4-5 1-14-4 9 3-1-14'-20 20-25-16-5 13-25 15-20-8-5-19 3-15-4-5 1-14-4 2-1-3-11-23-1-18-4-19 1-12-16-8-1-2-5-20 19-5-5-13-5-4 20-15-15 15-2-22-9-15-21-19

23-8-1-20-5-22-5-18 9'-12-12 10-21-19-20 16-15-19-20 9-14 1 2-1-19-9-3 3-20-4-5 12-9-11-5 20-8-9-19 1-14-4 8-15-16-5-6-21-12-12-25 14-15-14-5 15-6 25-15-21 23-9-12-12 2-15-20-8-5-18 20-15 4-5-3-15-4-5 9-20

10-21-19-20 9-14 1 2-1-4 13-15-15-4 18-9-7-8-20 14-20-23 1-14-4 9 6-55-12 12-9-11-5 9 8-1-22-5 20-15 18-1-14-20 1-2-15-21-20 19-15-13-5-20-8-9-14-7 2-21-20 9 4-20-14'-20 11-14-15-23 23-8-1-20

20-8-9-19 9-19 9-14 20-8-5 19-16-1-13 20-8-18-5-1-4 2-5-3-1-21-19-5 9'-13 14-15-20 19-21-19-5 8-15-23 13-1-14-25 23-9-12-12 19-5-1-12-9-26-5 9-20'-19 3-15-4-5 1-14-4 9 3-1-14'-20 20-25-16-5 13-25 15-20-8-5-19 3-15-4-5 1-14-4 2-1-3-11-23-1-18-4-19 1-12-16-8-1-2-5-20 19-5-5-13-5-4 20-15-15 15-2-22-9-15-21-19

Mwuhahaha! it's a death bomb in matrix code

MY THEME SONG!! XDD

What will people think

When they hear that I'm a Jesus freak

What will people do when they find that it's true

I don't really care if they label me a Jesus freak

There ain't no disguising the truth

....Okay I'm good now.

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

Geology is digging through

my brain

a manta engulfing the world

to throw it up once again

to a guild of a lifted dagger

Neo-wolf but older again

than the Lupus itself

linked its fur to the gyroscope of time

a collection of failures

A diabolical sequences of stabs

written in cunning stone

from the fossilised of thieves

our lives dies

I see the nursing all-mother

spitting out a trail of termites

in the mouth of her first-born hope

breast ripe with smog-filled rebellion

Apathy dressed in violence

white insectoid legs

curse her lips and mouth

receptive only to pain

questtion:

WHY THE FREAK IS VANILLA PUDDING YELLOW? Dx

it tastes gross and makes absolutely no sense

*eats vanilla pudding with chocolate chips because my mom only bought sugar free chocolate pudding...really sugar free pudding?!*