Do you have any pets?

Pets?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How many pets do you have?

• none
    • only one
    • two
    • three or more
  2. 2. What kind of pets? (you may pick multiple choices)

• I already told you I don't have any! ):
    • Dog(s)
    • Cat(s)
    • Bird
    • Other(s)

if so........post them :)

I've gots 2 kitties they're sisters :3 (and they're fluffy and one day teh fluff shall rule the world!)

This one's Marie

and this is Mimi

used to have fish and toads.....don't really have any pictures of them D:

Edited by KairiSora06
Added poll from other thread that was a repeat of this one...

I have two dogs, a Miniature Schnauzer, and a Chihuahua.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9457/dsc04589k.jpg

Really close up picture of the Miniature Schnauzer (her name's Lucy 8D). You can see the Chihuahua in the background. xD

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1307/dsc06751m.jpg

O LOL. I love this pic. She's licking and blinking at the same time. 8D

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1180/img0404ct.jpg

Here she's with 7 puppies she had not too long ago. They're adorable. 8D

I don't have too many pictures of my Chihuahua, lol. I'm proud to call myself a dog-person, though. Kittehs scare meh. 8D

... I have cats. More than 20... I need to get rid of about... 20. XDD Anyone live in Oregon?!! (Seriously though, you shouldn't give your location to anyone over the internet no matter how much you think that you can trust them. XDD Just so you know... I'm not serious about asking if anyone lives in oregon.)

Haha well my sister named him.

It reminds me of Zelda all the time now, but a boy version. He's so cute and fluffy i love it

Isn't Zelda a boy though?

No she a girl. lol i thought she was a boy too until i played twilight priness..lol then i found out she was a girl! xD

i used to have 4 cats but 3 of them were kittens and we gave them to my step mom so now i have 2 cats...the mother,Twilight (not named after the movie she was named after Twilight Town from kh i had her b4 the book even became famous) i had her for 4 years now and i kept her eldest daughter, Lily

i used to have 4 cats but 3 of them were kittens and we gave them to my step mom so now i have 2 cats...the mother,Twilight (not named after the movie she was named after Twilight Town from kh i had her b4 the book even became famous) i had her for 4 years now and i kept her eldest daughter, Lily

lol don't you just hate it when stuff gets named after something youm named first?

lol don't you just hate it when stuff gets named after something youm named first?

i kno! i was so happy wen i named the cat and then like a year later i was always accused of naming my cat after the book and im like i never read the thing!

[attachment=143]

the beige one on the right is twilight and the greyish on is lily

I have two cats.

One's named Onix, she's a black shorthair mix, of course. :33

The other one is named Squeak and she's a calico of some kind.. :33 <3

and I think this is more general than random... so I'm going to move it there so people don't spam it as much.