Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Kinode

KH3D Roxas and Xion

Apparently Lea does find Roxas again, probably the same way he talked to him in KH2FM.

But this time, Roxas has memories of Xion, apparently.

Plus, he has a doubled voice, like someone is inside him... but...

It really doesn't sound like Xion.

It sounds more like a male voice.

Any guesses on this?

Totally Ven. They even have the same voice actor! Oh, and the whole "Ven and Roxas are super connected" thing. Some even say that Roxas took with him Ventus's heart when he left Sora. If we could get Ven/Roxas as a character separate from Sora within this next game then I will be very happy. Terra probably won't be saved, though, and I doubt that Aqua would be either.

Apparently Lea does find Roxas again, probably the same way he talked to him in KH2FM.

But this time, Roxas has memories of Xion, apparently.

Plus, he has a doubled voice, like someone is inside him... but...

It really doesn't sound like Xion.

It sounds more like a male voice.

Any guesses on this?

There's your biggest problem; it's Axel. You can tell by the blue marks on his face and the subtitles. Are Axel and Lea separate entities now (Like MX and Ansem SoD appear to be)?

If so, then what if Ven and Roxas are separate entities too?

And Roxas' voice... He was imitating Axel, so maybe he was trying to imitate his voice.

I think we're overcomplicating things.

There's your biggest problem; it's Axel. You can tell by the blue marks on his face and the subtitles. Are Axel and Lea separate entities now (Like MX and Ansem SoD appear to be)?.

I do not think that there is another Axel/Lea out there. This was just a thing he (Lea or whatever (Leaxel? xD) we should call him now) remembered. I find it interesting that Roxas sais "us" - he and so Lea, because it´s a memeory. kind of remembers Xion. Or at least Lea remembers that Roxas said "us" xD

Well, I'm in the party that loves both Ventus and Roxas for different reasons and would be crushed if one had to be chosen over the other. So I refuse to believe that Roxas is Ven, and cling on to hope that they can peacefully coexist.

So that said, I guess I've gotta say why not Axel and Lea too? Axel and Roxas here were in Twilight Town, but what if that is just them in the KH version of the afterlife while Lea is traversing the Realm Of Light?

I find it funny because Ven acts more like Sora (or Sora is actually more like Ven, truthfully) and Roxas doesn't act like either of them at all. He just looks like Ven. O_o Nomura couldn't make things anymore complicated....

So, I'll say it again.

If you have played all games released so far, you can see that Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but Roxas is, in truth, Ventus. You can see the connection if you play BBS and Lea (Axel's somebody) said "We are friends now" and "We'll meet again". Something that does ocur in 358/2 days. Also, Roxas acts just like Ventus. So, IT HAS A GREAT POSSIBILITY OF ROXAS NOT COMING BACK ANYMORE! Why do I say that? Easy one, since roxas is Ventus, it's more likely that when Ventus come back, he would have Roxas's memories of feel like "It's like you're a great friend to me". We can see that this can easily happen in this video -

http://kh13.com/videos/kh2/eng-cut/108-tears/

Sora never met Heyner, Pence and Olette, but, since Roxas is, somehow, Sora, he started crying because he was going away to "never come back" (almost it).

It's likely that will happen to Ventus. Roxas won't comeback as "himself", but he'll as Ventus.

By the way, let's talk now about Xion.

Xion, much like Naminé, will come back. Naminé said in KHRE:CODED that DiZ put something inside Sora in the year he was sleeping, and that would be the key to save "the people you're seeing" (At the top screen in the time, Xion and Naminé were appearing).

In Blank Points, secret ending of BBS, DiZ stated that "he had put the result of his research inside Sora". So, maybe his research was something about "creating bodys" or some kind of a better "Replica Project".

Remember, the replica project was used by the organization XIII to make a replica of Roxas, which than became the "No. I", make a anagram with a X in the middle and you have Xion.

So, I think it's safely to assume that Xion and Naminé will comeback as themselves at the end. (oh God, I'm waiting for this).

So... If you liked you can click in "Like this"at the very right, and, if you have questions, quote it (yeah, I'm looking like those guys from youtube xD)

Oh, as omeone up there said, Roxas is much likely imiteting Axel's voice. I almost had a fangirl urge when he said that hahaha.

And, remember, it's in japanese, the voice itself will sound different.