Toy Story 1, 2 , 3

The incredibles

Wall-E

Cars 1, 2

Monsters INC...

Wich ones do you want?

Edited by neil98

I want

Pocahontas (I think Pocahontas is a must for the next Kingdom Hearts game it's probably going to be one of the hardest worlds to make, maybe thats why they are leaving it until the last game?)

The Jungle Book (They have already attempted to make this world it would be a shame not to use fun characters like Baloo and Bageera.

The Emperor's New Groove

Lilo and Sticth (Hawii Island) It would be nice to meet with Lilo

Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton) would a bigger improvement than the last Alice in Wonderland wolrd!

PIXAR worlds

Toy Story (Toy story is a must it should have been at the start of the series!)

A bug's life

Monster's Inc

Finding Nemo

The incredibles

Edited by somedayhunchback

I want

Pocahontas

The Jungle Book

The Emperor's New Groove

PIXAR worlds

Toy Story

A bug's life

Monster's Inc

Finding Nemo

The incredibles

Less possible for Emperor's new groove to be there 'cause it's almost fully a comedy-cartoon, and for what I know, they have just been "funny parts" inthe worlds

pocahontas. any other doesnt really matter

It does, 'cause actually we want more worlds to fall into darkness and be saved for the game being longer

Midgar FF7

Zanarkand FF10

Alexandria FF9

Chronopolis Chrono cross

Airyglyph Star ocean

Dalmasca FF12

Cocoon FF13

Midgar wouldn't really work, as Cloud, Aerith, and Yuffie all come from Radiant Garden in the KH universe. Likewise, Tidus is a DI kid, Yuna, Rikku, and Paine are weird little pixie things, and Auron is already dead, so Zanarkand would be pretty dull. I also reckon it's pretty much impossible that we'll see any elements at all from a series like Star Ocean i.e. one in which Nomura is not involved (as far as I'm aware).

In fact, it's pretty much a given that no FF worlds will ever really appear. I would like to see a new original world populated by new FF characters, and (if I'm being very wishful) maybe more TWEWY characters and possibly even Chrono characters as well.

As well as that, a return to Port Royal, but based around the 4th movie (not 2 or 3, as they're way too convoluted - fights against the Kraken or Davy Jones would be cool though) would work well I think, as well as a return to Wonderland, but this time based on Tim Burton's interpretation.

As far as worlds from animations, Camelot (Sword in the Stone), Sherwood Forest (Robin Hood), and Prydain/Ancient Wales (The Black Couldron) would all fit nicely I think, what with their mythical/medieval/Celtic settings perhaps tying well with the idea of the repetition of an ancient, catastrophic war. Aside from that, Atlantis and Treasure Planet would also be cool.

And am I the only person who thinks Pixar properties really wouldn't fit well into the KH universe?

Edited by islandboy461

Midgar wouldn't really work, as Cloud, Aerith, and Yuffie all come from Radiant Garden in the KH universe. Likewise, Tidus is a DI kid, Yuna, Rikku, and Paine are weird little pixie things, and Auron is already dead, so Zanarkand would be pretty dull. I also reckon it's pretty much impossible that we'll see any elements at all from a series like Star Ocean i.e. one in which Nomura is not involved (as far as I'm aware).

In fact, it's pretty much a given that no FF worlds will ever really appear. I would like to see a new original world populated by new FF characters, and (if I'm being very wishful) maybe more TWEWY characters and possibly even Chrono characters as well.

As well as that, a return to Port Royal, but based around the 4th movie (not 2 or 3, as they're way too convoluted - fights against the Kraken or Davy Jones would be cool though) would work well I think, as well as a return to Wonderland, but this time based on Tim Burton's interpretation.

As far as worlds from animations, Camelot (Sword in the Stone), Sherwood Forest (Robin Hood), and Prydain/Ancient Wales (The Black Couldron) would all fit nicely I think, what with their mythical/medieval/Celtic settings perhaps tying well with the idea of the repetition of an ancient, catastrophic war. Aside from that, Atlantis and Treasure Planet would also be cool.

And am I the only person who thinks Pixar properties really wouldn't fit well into the KH universe?

Treasure Planet would be fun. And more TWEWY characters I was P***** when I heard Mr. H wasn't going to be in DDD. And the math dude would've made for a good secret boss.

Midgar could work because Goofy specifically said that they went back to their own world after the Sephiroth battle. Look at 4:20:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2UdQE0TQBk

Midgar could have Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth, Barret, Cait Sith, Vincent, and some people from FF8 that weren't used.

Wouln't it be cool if Jecht was a villain from DI?

And why not PotC 2 and 3? Not liking a movie shouldn't mean it shouldn't be in KH. I thought Space Paranoids and The Grid were good ideas for worlds, but every time I try to watch Tron, I fall asleep because it's so boring.

Edited by Keyblade Master Xine

Midgar could work because Goofy specifically said that they went back to their own world after the Sephiroth battle. Look at 4:20:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2UdQE0TQBk

Midgar could have Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth, Barret, Cait Sith, Vincent, and some people from FF8 that weren't used.

Wouln't it be cool if Jecht was a villain from DI?

And why not PotC 2 and 3? Not liking a movie shouldn't mean it shouldn't be in KH. I thought Space Paranoids and The Grid were good ideas for worlds, but every time I try to watch Tron, I fall asleep because it's so boring.

Nomura has stated that Cloud is from Radiant Garden. Why would Goofy be the source of knowledge when it comes to Cloud's past? What's more, I didn't say to not include PotCs 2 and 3 because I don't like them. The word I used was "convoluted". Do you really think, in a game with a pretty convoluted story of its own, that it'd be a good idea to try and base a story for a world off of two movies infamous for having an unnecessarily bewildering plot line? They could of course radically change the plot and keep some of the characters, but if they were to do that then they may as well just adapt PotC 4, which has a more easily incorporated story and just as good, if not better, characters. It's not like they couldn't then also include other elements such as the Kraken, Davy Jones, or the Flying Dutchmen as extra bosses or just cameos.

lets start:

1st: the litlle mermaid based world (series,2,3)

2nd: hercules (series)

3rd: tarzan (series)

4th: pocahontas (obviously)

5th: bamby

6th: 101 dalmatians

7th: dumbo

8th:lady and the tramp

9th: the Black Cauldron

10th: wall-e

11th: monsters inc.

12th : ff based worlds

13th: new original worlds

14th: sq based worlds

15th :the rescuers

16th:the jungle book

17th: tangled

18th: the princess and the frog

19th: the treasure planet

20th:the sword in the stone

21st:robin hood

22nd: aristocats

23rd: the fox and the hound

24th:brother bear

25th: emperors new groove

26th:PoC movies

27th: enchanted (animated part only)

and MANY MOOOOREEEE

well we can still dream :) but with KH you can never be sure about anything

Treasure Planet would be fun. And more TWEWY characters I was P***** when I heard Mr. H wasn't going to be in DDD. And the math dude would've made for a good secret boss.

lets start:

1st: the litlle mermaid based world (series,2,3)

2nd: hercules (series)

3rd: tarzan (series)

4th: pocahontas (obviously)

5th: bamby

6th: 101 dalmatians

7th: dumbo

8th:lady and the tramp

9th: the Black Cauldron

10th: wall-e

11th: monsters inc.

12th : ff based worlds

13th: new original worlds

14th: sq based worlds

15th :the rescuers

16th:the jungle book

17th: tangled

18th: the princess and the frog

19th: the treasure planet

20th:the sword in the stone

21st:robin hood22nd: aristocats

23rd: the fox and the hound

24th:brother bear

25th: emperors new groove

26th:PoC movies

27th: enchanted (animated part only)

and MANY MOOOOREEEE

edited with your worlds! I'll just put Emperor's New Groove, somedayhunchback, and some of my ideas