Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

YouTube users list

I updated the list with all of those you posted guys. Sorry!! I haven't noticed that the list wasn't getting updated! I'll be sure to check in more often to post your youtube channels up. I also changed the list to make it look a bit more organized. It just seemed to cluttered before.

Also forget that whole thing that used to be up there how you HAD to link KH13 as your website. That's just silly and this thread isn't really for that. It's for sharing everyone's wonderful youtube channels!!

If there is a typo, or if any channel is suspended please feel free to notify me. c:

Hello everyone, I am creating a lets play youtube channel and looking for subscriber that can enjoy my channel. I will be playing through a variety of different games as time goes on. I've already posted my first video and have plans to release a new video every monday-friday. Please check it out and subscribe if you find it entertaining. Thanks

Heres the site :

http://www.youtube.com/digitaldmike

The second video is now available. I am currently playing Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance and Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX. Please tune in and subscribe if you enjoy my videos.