Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Namikaze

Anime | Manga Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

I would. That series sucks so much, I can't even enjoy the damn form.  :angry:  All I think about when I see it are plotholes and bad scripting. It ain't worth it; man. IT AIN'T WORTH IT.

Agreed. I've heard the Japanese Version of GT is so much better than the US version. I still have no idea why.

If you guys don't want to get early spoiled for the film, don't go to the Dragon Ball wikipedia, it has everything. The movie is awesome, and Toriyama put alot of effort into it(Save for the Super Saiyan God form, but it still looks badass, thanks to the Crimson aura) and i can't wait to actually watch it. I still wish i hadn't gotten spoiled though. I only went to the wikipedia because i wanted to find more info on the Super Saiyan God form.

Also

In the ending of the movie, it's hinted that there might be a sequel, which also takes place during the 10 year gap. Also due to the plot of the movie, it turns out to take place about 5 1/2 or 6 years after Kid Buu's defeat, so Goten is 13 and Trunks is 14.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

Agreed. I've heard the Japanese Version of GT is so much better than the US version. I still have no idea why.

I've seen both the JAP and ENG versions. Probably the script. Funimation dropped the ball harder than when they did the original Z. -_-

I've seen both the JAP and ENG versions. Probably the script. Funimation dropped the ball harder than when they did the original Z. -_-

Oh. Also whaddaya mean, dropped the ball harder?

Definitely, without a doubt i agree.

The only thing I can say I like about GT is the Super Android 17 Saga. For Krillin X 18.

DON'T JUDGE ME! D:

Edited by Firaga96

US Dragon Ball sucks because they changed the firetrucking holy sountrack.

Though they did the remasters versions affer with it. In the end the original version is the best version for me like any other anime.

@spiderfreak1011

Im aware of your "spoiler" but its still too soon to think about that :P But thats 99% probability that we will have more nrew material in the future.

Besides if you guys dont mind get spoiled, here's one epic battle scene from the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5pH-VfEw7w&list=LL3yHYr_yUaEiDxSwVBaeRRg

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

Was Goku a little suicidal in GT? He tried to blow himself up twice. Vegeta had to prove something in Dragon Ball Z but Chiaotzu and Piccolo didn't when they died. Goku that was kinda depressing.

That is if you consider GT canon or not. Lawl.

No, I know what you mean. It was a little out of character for him. But every time he has died in DBZ it was some sort of sacrifice (i.e. Raditz and Cell). So it's not a huge stretch that he would die in some battle, even considering that he had stated several times that he didn't want to be the sole protector of Earth, as did Akira Toriyama (which is why he began veering the series toward Gohan being the main character until they made him write Goku back in the story. And in GT Goku ultimately leaves the planet to Vegeta anyway. He wasn't looking to be the protector forever. He just needed to leave when he knew it would be protected).

Hmm, well... I think at that point, he should have already been dead so many times over that he just didn't care anymore whether he was around or not. People were already so used to having to say goodbye to him... and maybe he actually wanted to be dead but no one ever let him stay dead. Someone else should be in charge of saving the world.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/02/super-saiyan-god-new-dragon-ball-z-battle-of-gods-scans/

And we can officially brush SSJ4 and the crap series it came from and embrace a form that AT made HIMSELF...possibly...maybe...idk. Guess we have to see the movie first...your call.

Way ahead of you