Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Lu Xun

Do you prefer to play as Sora or Riku in KH3D?

Do you prefer to play as Sora or Riku in KH3D?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer to play as Sora or Riku in KH3D?

• Sora.
    • Riku.
    • Anyone is fine.
    • Can't say since I haven't played the game yet.

Riku due to the Riku-only commands, besides they are better than Sora's exclusive commands. Although Sora would be my choice when it comes to Dream Eaters as with Riku, it gets useless except for a few bosses.

Edited by OmegaForte

I'll be quite honest here.

Before the game, I was sure I'd enjoy playing as Riku the most. But for some reason, I found Sora's gameplay more entertaining. I was really surprised when I found myself enjoying playing Sora's side more.

Insert generic riku fangirl comment about his hawtness and lots of squees.

Yeah, I totally just phoned that in guys...sorry. But seriously I love it because we've never really gotten to play as him before, besides CoM (card battles don't count) and Mission mode of Days (They was super fun). I do like a lot of his moves, and he is quicker. I hate how it takes a bit longer to get him some of his specialty moves, whereas Sora's are pretty easy to set up.

I have enjoyed playing both Riku and Sora. Each character has there own unique fighting style, which was a fun addition to the game. Riku's commands are quick and precise. While Sora's commands are whimsical and fun , yet still effective. I love each style and hope to be able to play as Sora and Riku in KH3. :wub:

Riku, I think. Except the invincibility with Sora's link attacks makes them much more effective, and watching him bounce on a giant Meowjesty is admittedly kinda entertaining.

Bleh! It's so tied for me. Starting off I loved Soras just because of the more color in the first worlds, but in the Sorcery world Riku's was better. As Sora I had Thunderaffe and linked with it, while he was on the clouds (riding the pony-look-alike Thunderaffe) I literally thought: "all he needs is a rainbow". I laughed so hard....so hard. Linking with Spirits is more fun with Sora. Because most of Rikus commands don't take a while to load (grr salvation) I liked his better. So far, I think Rikus dialogue is more inspiring too. He says a lot of wise things that is cool to hear when I think of him in KH1. ...Maybe I'm leaning a bit toward Riku...