Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

The Roleplayers

Also make sure the exhaust port doesn't somehow blow the darn thing up

I mean, if the rebels had just stuck a giant scarf inside of the only exhaust port, that would have worked just as well! No bombs needed.

ONLY CELIBATES AND VIRGINS ALLOWED ON MY DEATH STAR

CAN I JOIN YOUR DEATH STAR?!

Or... death moon... or whatever you want to call it!

"A 14 year old boy tries to arouse a 12 year old boy and licks his ear in a seductive manner."

What.

"There are instances of crossdressing throughout the show."

WAT.

"There are a few sexual references here and there."

GEE, YA DON'T SAY.

However a ton of us on this forum are very successful.For example...I am one of 24 students out of 1380+ that qualified for the National Technical Honors Society, and got in.I am going to college for Geology and Japanese Language. I will be able to teach English to students in Japan.A lot of people on this website go to college. Not everyone on here is an anime nerd either.Thus....no, we are not weebs. Kh13 is a group of smart, nerdy young adults.

HOW DOES DATING WORK

Well

You pair two units up and after a few battles and going through their Supports you get to the S-Rank support, and then they're married and have a kid or something.

Dating's different for each person. As I've said, understanding one's boundaries and wants from a relationship helps wonders. Most of all, be yourself. You've gotten this far from being you, so keep doing that!

*shrug* I have a current total of... two serious relationships? One broken, the other on going.... I am the worst person to ask that question.

Well You pair two units up and after a few battles and going through their Supports you get to the S-Rank support, and then they're married and have a kid or something. Dating's different for each person. As I've said, understanding one's boundaries and wants from a relationship helps wonders. Most of all, be yourself. You've gotten this far from being you, so keep doing that!

However, at the same time, listen to Silvia!