Posted October 8, 201214 yr There's two episodes in this video, I'm talking about the first one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKbCCW7ltqw
October 8, 201214 yr Author what I posted was the creepiest episode. This however is the creepiest scene.
October 8, 201214 yr King RAAAMMMMMSEEEEEEESSSS~ ~the man in gauze~ ~the man in gauze~ Edited October 8, 201214 yr by JillSandwich93
October 8, 201214 yr Author return the slab or suffer my curse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_kyJTr33iM&feature=related King RAAAMMMMMSEEEEEEESSSS~ ~the man in gauze~ ~the man in gauze~
October 8, 201214 yr I always thought the episode with the moon with a face was creepy, well anyway Courage the cowardly dog animations were cheap it made it creepy
October 8, 201214 yr I think that episode with the "You're not perfect..." fetus was the worst. That or that episode with the puppet master.
October 8, 201214 yr Surprisingly, none of the episodes creeped me out as a child. I started realizing the darker moments as I became older. But an episode that made me feel uneasy for sure was this one: That's when I got.... NAUUGGHTTTTTYYYYYY *shudders* Freaky Fred.
October 9, 201214 yr I love this show witha might. Its what i grew up watching now i am Wolf the cowardly wolf
October 9, 201214 yr this brings back memories...if this is creepy, then how creepy would a courage the cowardly dog creepypasta be?
October 9, 201214 yr Author this brings back memories...if this is creepy, then how creepy would a courage the cowardly dog creepypasta be? I am honestly surprised there's not a creepypasta based on the "You're not perfect." Fetus.
October 9, 201214 yr I am honestly surprised there's not a creepypasta based on the "You're not perfect." Fetus. really? there shouls be ALOT of creepypastas on courage the cowardly dog. its level of creepiness is worthy to make it even creepier.
October 9, 201214 yr Author really? there shouls be ALOT of creepypastas on courage the cowardly dog. its level of creepiness is worthy to make it even creepier. hold on now this is creepypasta not mentalityscarringpasta. :I. In all seriousness, Courage the Cowardly Dog is VERY creepy for a kids show and to add it with pasta of creepiness would be very...creepy, obviously. ANYWAYS long story short, it would be downright close to 'scary.'
October 9, 201214 yr hold on now this is creepypasta not mentalityscarringpasta. :I. In all seriousness, Courage the Cowardly Dog is VERY creepy for a kids show and to add it with pasta of creepiness would be very...creepy, obviously. ANYWAYS long story short, it would be downright close to 'scary.' must find to get rid of sleep...thanks *likes*
There's two episodes in this video, I'm talking about the first one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKbCCW7ltqw