Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

People are already getting their copies of RWBY dvd/blu-rays already... Although I'm not surpised, because RT did send my copy of RvB season 10 2 weeks ahead of schedule before the finale. But the prices was insane last week a person had his blu-ray copy going for 50bucks!!

It's the volume one finale, not the season finale! DX

I shouldn't be making a big deal about this, but...I just did. >_<

It's ok I know it's kinda confusing for me because I know the DVD and Blue-Ray say that it's Volume 1 but I saw some of the RT staff and those that act in this show call it a season so I don't know lol I guess we can put it in comparison to anime in that they call their seasons by volumes as well I know people don't call this anime but it has elements from anime and that could be one of them lol oh well it's not really a big deal but oh well lol

Question: Does anyone know where I can pre-order the Soundtrack? I haven't seen anything on the Music section of the RT store....

The soundtrack will be available for order on nov 12th 

It's probably not gonna be sold as a CD or anything, so a preorder would be kinda pointless.

Aww, I was hoping there'll be a CD, but if there isn't, I guess beggars can't be choosers : /

Aww, I was hoping there'll be a CD, but if there isn't, I guess beggars can't be choosers : /

There will be a CD, they always release a hard copy of their Album in the past with Red vs Blue, plus Jeff himself even said there would be a CD,

It's probably not gonna be sold as a CD or anything, so a preorder would be kinda pointless.

Posted Image

williams Cast & Crew RWBY Soundtrack ReleaseRT plans to release the CD on November 12th, the date of the RWBY DVD/BluRay release. It will be available on iTunes, Google, Amazon (the usual places) for digital purchase on that date, and can be ordered in the RT as a CD on this date as well.

We are super excited for you to enjoy this music, and we can't thank you enough for your support and your kind comments. Your positive energy is what keeps it all going. 1 week ago  |  Comments (40)

ME: Please do your homework before you post something that drives me crazy and forces me to search the web for confirmation.

Edited by Ozpin

Posted Image

williams Cast & Crew RWBY Soundtrack ReleaseRT plans to release the CD on November 12th, the date of the RWBY DVD/BluRay release. It will be available on iTunes, Google, Amazon (the usual places) for digital purchase on that date, and can be ordered in the RT as a CD on this date as well.

We are super excited for you to enjoy this music, and we can't thank you enough for your support and your kind comments. Your positive energy is what keeps it all going. 1 week ago  |  Comments (40)

ME: Please do your homework before you post something that drives me crazy and forces me to search the web for confirmation.

Well, I wasn't planning on buying the soundtrack, so I didn't bother. Most songs are sold digitally nowadays, so...my mistake, I suppose?

Well, I wasn't planning on buying the soundtrack, so I didn't bother. Most songs are sold digitally nowadays, so...my mistake, I suppose?

I forgive you, but only because your character is sooooo firkin adorable.

There will be a CD, they always release a hard copy of their Album in the past with Red vs Blue, plus Jeff himself even said there would be a CD,

Posted Image

Huzzah! Now we just have to wait for Tuesday....

Monty Oum is answering a bunch of questions on twitter right now:

https://twitter.com/montyoum

If you've got something to ask, now's the time!

Interesting bits so far:

Ruby's Uncle Crow is actually spelt Qrow, and has Monty's favorite weapon

There are many other students and schools

Adam will return at some point, really strong

New opening for volume 2 is likely

Velvet does have a team

Creditless opening is coming

Stuff being done with Team CRDL

There will be more characters from other years of Beacon

Edited by Mysterious Figure