Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I was just gonna post something about this after I heard the Rooster Teeth podcast today lol but yes I am looking forward to this Monty is a really cool guy and has worked on a lot of stuff and actually the girls name is Ruby with a u not a w lol

The trailer was interesting, though a tad bit odd in my opinion. I do plan on watching it however, Monty is really good at what he does :) His work in RvB was incredible!

(i had no idea what category this would fall under soo)

Has anyone heard of Monty Oum's RWBY (red,white,black,yellow)? it's a new series he came out with and the first trailer for Red was released in november. if you've seen Dead Fantasy then it's something like that so i dont really consider it an anime

(here's the trailer):

the trailer for white comes out on valentine's day and the first episode to the series comes out in like july. such a long wait  X_X so has anyone heard of it? 

OMG FINALLY SOMEONE MAKES A THREAD ABOUT THIS! Isn't it sponsored by Rooster Teeth? ....Wait a sec, is it going to be a arcade game?

I don't think it'll become an arcade game

Let's talk White..

I really like her she sings beautifully and agilely adds grace to her battle as she treats it like a performance on stage. I really liked her magic moves that boosted her speed and i love her sword and the element switching she has, I like how they stayed true to the song and gave her some ice powers such as her magic helping her ice skate across the battlefield and her sword ice crystal mode thing. I also enjoyed the graphics and overall I think she is a great character

Edited by Animepowerranger22

Let's talk White..

I really like her she sings beautifully and agilely adds grace to her battle as she treats it like a performance on stage. I really liked her magic moves that boosted her speed and i love her sword and the element switching she has, I like how they stayed true to the song and gave her some ice powers such as her magic helping her ice skate across the battlefield and her sword ice crystal mode thing. I also enjoyed the graphics and overall I think she is a great character

agreed and black and yellow will be just as bad ass......they need to come out soon Q_Q