Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

You know what, I take back the insults I flung at Jaune.  The way he cheered Pyrrha up was just too heartwarming, not to mention hilarious!  I loved the Episode from beginning to end, and  plus, Cinder is one awesome villain, and Emerald appeared too!!!  Woohoo!!!  This keeps getting better and better!  And am I the only one that wants to see how Weiss' older sister Winter looks like?  Cuz I certainly do! :D

Posted Image

I thought about this too. I sorta wished this would've happened, we would've seen so much character growth from these two. 

Agreed...He just..doesn't seem to fit with her much...Yet maybe we'll see more character development from Neptune. Who knows, maybe he was alone for a majority of his childhood or something...so that's how they will connect.

Agreed...He just..doesn't seem to fit with her much...Yet maybe we'll see more character development from Neptune. Who knows, maybe he was alone for a majority of his childhood or something...so that's how they will connect.

Yeah, you have to remember that Weiss was alone for the majority of her childhood too, right? "Who's the loneliest of all?"

Maybe she is looking for someone to depend on. After all, she gravitated straight toward Pyrrha in the first volume. 

I think Weiss needs to be dependent on someone, but she doesn't seem to trust her team because it's not "perfect" like she wanted it to be.

They either have to be extremely smart or extremely good-looking. 

Edit: found this omg

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

source is here!!

Edited by Yang

Well, my Neptune x Yang ship officially crashed

It seems that Monty likes to make his characters ironic in personality. I'm curious to see what exactly they'll do for Neptune's background as well.

Did the second World of Remnant send a chill down anyone else's spine by the end of it? There's just something so unsettling about the end.

Well I already knew basically everything in the episode because of the livestream a few weeks ago

Yeah, it was pretty interesting. Vale is (I think) the largest of the kingdoms and is hosting the Vital Festival, it's no wonder why Cinder would attack it first.

Well I already knew basically everything in the episode because of the livestream a few weeks ago

Yeah, it was pretty interesting. Vale is (I think) the largest of the kingdoms and is hosting the Vital Festival, it's no wonder why Cinder would attack it first.

Definitely worth taking care of it first. Think we'll see Qrow? I dun usually have the chance to keep with all the information for RWBY. I have so many extra things that take priority for me.