Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Rakuroikusan

Possible KH3 Plot Points...What do you think?

1) I was thinking, if Ansem SoD could send himself back in time, and gather up different personas of himself, Couldn't Sora do the same? Couldn't Sora go back and recruit Roxas and Xion? It would give them 2 extra keyblade wielders right?

2)Eventually Terra's gonna come back to Light Side, I can't see all of KH3 being played without Terra.

3)Aqua's rescue will probbaly be totally epic, A full-on Assault in the Realm of Darkness to break out Aqua :)

4)Ventus's Awakening in Castle Oblivion, who here thinks this'll be where Maleficient's gonna be hiding out? lol

5)Speaking of Maleficient, she's out to get the data world, probably to get Data-Sora,why? What else would she do with it?

6)The eventual "un-hooding" of the remaining Organization XIII members.

So Far,on the Darkness Side, Master Xehanort,Ansem,Xemnas,Saix,Xigbar,Young Xehanort, are for sure, but i'm pretty sure Vanitas and the Black coat Riku that appears in Riku's story of Prankster's Paradise. So at most, 8/13 revealed. What i've been thinking is that Eraqus might be one of'em too,and well, Terra-Xehanort(Apprentice Xehanort) but's that's just what i think.

And on the Light Side, Riku,Kairi,Ventus,Aqua,Mickey,Lea, and MAYBE Sora. When i say maybe, i mean i don't think Sora will be one of them, but again that's what i think. Sora will be the one to "open the door". He could be easily replaced as one of the 7 Lights, but the final battle will be Sora vs. Master Xehanort, it would just be disappointing if it's not. When all 13 Darknesses, and 7 Lights clash, the X-Blade will be forged, that's fine and awesome and all, but if they all clash and combine to make the X-Blade someone has to be left behind on either side to actually use the X-Blade. Which leads me to think that Sora and Master Xehanort will be fighting for the X-Blade in the very end. What do you guys think? Any good ideas?

1) I think Sora already has multiple personality problems. Since you have to leave your body behind, essentially creating a(nother) heartless and nobody, I don't think he's going to take that route.

2) Of course! :D I wouldn't be happy any other way.

3) Who knows? I was thinking it would be a much smaller scale rescue, but we'll just have to see.

4) I guess she could be. She does have a thing for castles, after all.

5) She could probably use it to

• Make an endless army of heartless
  • Confuse the heck out of everyone by copying main characters or something
6) We'll have to wait for this one as well. I myself am rooting for a middle-aged Xehanort. I really want to see when exactly it was that he went bald.

1) I was thinking, if Ansem SoD could send himself back in time, and gather up different personas of himself, Couldn't Sora do the same? Couldn't Sora go back and recruit Roxas and Xion? It would give them 2 extra keyblade wielders right?

Chances are that Roxas and Xion are going to come back anyway since they have their own hearts. It's just a matter of getting their own bodies. I'd rather they kept their time travel shenanigans to a minimum.

2)Eventually Terra's gonna come back to Light Side, I can't see all of KH3 being played without Terra.

Well, yeah.

3)Aqua's rescue will probbaly be totally epic, A full-on Assault in the Realm of Darkness to break out Aqua :)

Well, yeah.

4)Ventus's Awakening in Castle Oblivion, who here thinks this'll be where Maleficient's gonna be hiding out? lol

Well, yeah, and it would be interesting if Maleficent tried to take up residence at CO next. It wouldn't surprise me at all actually since she's essentially homeless and all she's been doing recently is property hunting.

5)Speaking of Maleficient, she's out to get the data world, probably to get Data-Sora,why? What else would she do with it?

Not so much Data-Sora as the entire data "universe". Even though it's made of data the it has its advantages and data can also receive hearts.

6)The eventual "un-hooding" of the remaining Organization XIII members.

Well, yeah.

So Far,on the Darkness Side, Master Xehanort,Ansem,Xemnas,Saix,Xigbar,Young Xehanort, are for sure, but i'm pretty sure Vanitas and the Black coat Riku that appears in Riku's story of Prankster's Paradise. So at most, 8/13 revealed. What i've been thinking is that Eraqus might be one of'em too,and well, Terra-Xehanort(Apprentice Xehanort) but's that's just what i think.

Terranort is a possibilities but Eraqus might be a little more complected. He's the one protecting Terr's heart and keeping it from being completely consumed by Xehanort. I wouldn't completely rule him out though.

And on the Light Side, Riku,Kairi,Ventus,Aqua,Mickey,Lea, and MAYBE Sora. When i say maybe, i mean i don't think Sora will be one of them, but again that's what i think. Sora will be the one to "open the door". He could be easily replaced as one of the 7 Lights, but the final battle will be Sora vs. Master Xehanort, it would just be disappointing if it's not. When all 13 Darknesses, and 7 Lights clash, the X-Blade will be forged, that's fine and awesome and all, but if they all clash and combine to make the X-Blade someone has to be left behind on either side to actually use the X-Blade. Which leads me to think that Sora and Master Xehanort will be fighting for the X-Blade in the very end. What do you guys think? Any good ideas?

Who all the seven are aren't revealed yet but BbS made it pretty apparent that you have to be one of the darknesses or lights to wield the X-Blade, it's just your will has to be stronger than the others. If Sora and Xehanort have the final battle (which they probably will considering that they the main protagonist and villain respectfully and all) it might be an internal battle akin to Vanitas vs. Ven.

1. I don't think that'll happen.

2. Definitely

3. I would rather enjoy that. It could be one of those epic moments of a game.

4. It's a possibility but I don't think so.

5. She could probably use anything in the data world

6. I'll be surprised if it doesn't happen.

(I'm counting the lights and darknesses as numbers)

7. I don't know about Eraqus but the rest are high possibilities

8. I'm pretty sure Sora is going to be a light. But most of everything else is up to guessing for now.

Edited by Keysofblades

Sora dies, Riku is dishonored by this and commits Hari Kiri (Samurai ritual suicide). Kairi becomes a prostitute in Twilight Town and dies of herpes. The rest get locked into Xehanorts torture dungeon and their screams are never heard.

1) I'm wondering if Eraqus could possibly do this...afterall, right now he's just a heart...

2) I'm curious about whether they'll save him before or after stuff goes down...I could see Terra being brought back during the last battle, after it was too late and the X-blade forged, but he'd help in the end to destroy it.

3)OMG That could be more epic than the battle of Hollow Bastion...I mean, I'd envision something less epic, but then, when you think about it, you're going into the Realm of Darkness with no idea of where Aqua is, and the RoD is heartless central...it'd be awesome that when they find Aqua, there's suddenly a large amount of heartless that show up to try and prevent their leaving, and then EPIC BATTLE WITH AQUA ON YOUR SIDE!!! Either that or Aqua ends up finding her own way out...

4) In Castle Oblivion? Possible, but...I don't think so. It's not really her style. If anything, I'd say she's hanging out in Hollow Bastion, the Organization's castle (assuming its still vacant, or perhaps she's working alongside Xehanort again now), or her own castle back home in Enchanted Dominion. After all, there is a local princess of heart there ready for the taking...lol. It's been, what, 27 years? Maleficent will figure out how to get Aurora eventually!

5) Heartless army as well as the super scary Sora heartless...that could apparently absorb energy from other heartless and was actually too much for data-Sora to handle alone. It's said in the first game that the closer to the light you get, the greater your shadow becomes, and Sora's about as close to the light as you can get (oh look, even then they were predicting Sora's eventual fall to darkness). Very relevent with Sora's recent "fall" (although it was not by choice or any wrongdoings on his part, it still happened, ironically partly because of his kindness.)

6)Well, naturally^^

What i think is gonna happen issss...

Sora and fodder goes to find Ventus

Ventus joins the party!

Terra joins the party becuz im too lazy to type how!

War starts!

Riku and Lea vs Saix and Nobodies

Terra and Ven vs Young Xehanort and Xigbar

Mickey, Donald, Goofy and YenSid vs Heartless army in RoD to bring Aqua back

Aqua and Mickey are here!

*Master* Sora, Riku, Mickey and Aqua vs Master Xehanort + other Xehanorts

Kairi sells tickets for outsiders to see the show

Time to get shit on about that last part...

what if she brings data sora out of the data scape? i mean thy were worried about data soras heartless esacpingvwhy cant he leave as well?

Sora dies, Riku is dishonored by this and commits Hari Kiri (Samurai ritual suicide). Kairi becomes a prostitute in Twilight Town and dies of herpes. The rest get locked into Xehanorts torture dungeon and their screams are never heard.

how did you know

KH3 True Final Boss scenario:

Aqua (sort of) follows in her predecessor's (Eraqus's) footsteps, becoming a Woobie, Destroyer Of Worlds who feels the only way to protect/avenge her friends is to use KH against all Darkness and create a pure-Light universe.

Normally, she wouldn't even consider this. But in the heat of the moment (such as during/after the final battle with Xehanort(s)), reason can often fly out the window.

Plus, failing to protect said friends before (in BBS) will most likely affect her psyche come KH3. Not to mention, y'know, the ROD...

Edited by Alan Smithee

How dare u put Master Eraqus along with the the 13 Seekers of Darkness!

It's just speculation, but the only reason i mentionned it is because Terra's being used as a vessel, and Eraqus's heart is within him, I just thought maybe Master Xehanort could possibly seize Eraqus's Heart, since he has been re-completed, and now knows where Eraqus's heart is, being trapped in Terra-Xehanort's body won't stop him from seizing his heart anymore. And well who's to say Master Xehanort can aquire vessels forcefully? I think That's what happened to Isa.

Either way, Eraqus just has to be in KH3, I wouldn't mind if it were on the Dark Side or the Light Side, he was too epic to let go. lol

It's just speculation, but the only reason i mentionned it is because Terra's being used as a vessel, and Eraqus's heart is within him, I just thought maybe Master Xehanort could possibly seize Eraqus's Heart, since he has been re-completed, and now knows where Eraqus's heart is, being trapped in Terra-Xehanort's body won't stop him from seizing his heart anymore. And well who's to say Master Xehanort can aquire vessels forcefully? I think That's what happened to Isa.

Either way, Eraqus just has to be in KH3, I wouldn't mind if it were on the Dark Side or the Light Side, he was too epic to let go. lol

Nice theory, maybe it would happen since Terra is MX's vessel, sorry for not respecting ur opinion.

Yeah he was an amazing character let's hope he is in the light side...

Except Eraqus's Heart has too much Light for MX to even consider that.

Which is why MX acknowledged Eraqus as a "sly fox" in Blank Points.

I didn't know you could die from herpes. lol

Anyway, amidst while training on his own, Sora becomes a master using dark power. He comes back & everyone's surprised by how strong he is. Like a Boss.

I didn't know you could die from herpes. lol

Anyway, amidst while training on his own, Sora becomes a master using dark power. He comes back & everyone's surprised by how strong he is. Like a Boss.

He masters Darkness AND Light. Like a freaking Keyblade Avatar.

1. Sora Riku and Mickey finding Aqua in the Realm of Darkness

2. Terra coming back as a Hero.

3. Reviving Master Eraqus

4. Bring Back Ventus in Castle Oblivion

5. Xion's Return

6. Return of Roxas

7. Namine's Revival

8. Bringing Back Ansem the Wise

9. Terra Aqua and Ven and Eraqus Reunited

10. Roxas Xion and Lea and Namine back as Friends

11. Kairi as a Keyblade Master

12 Gathering at the final Boss

13. Final Battle: Sora and All Heroes and New Heroes vs Master Xehanort and his 13 Darknesses

14. Sora vs Master Xehanort the Final Clash

15. Victory for Sora and All Friends

16. Epilouge

These are my Ideas for KH3.

I think we will see Eraqus like a ghost or a vision. He must be in KH3 yes!

Didn't Maleficient want Data-Sora because of Xehanort? Mayby he want it for the keyblade wars.

Edited by KH4Real