Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Buttercup Camera

KHRecoded I can't find this game anywhere!

I've started to gather all Kingdom Hearts games. (The Original and "Re" ones. Not the FM or anything.)

There is just 1 left and I can't find it anywhere. Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded is rated the worst KH games but I like it. Even tough we play a Data Sora that is no important to the story itself... I wanna try it ou. The game is not that expensive and since I like KH for DS, I need it!

Amazon of Europe does not deliver the game outside U.K and I'm done!

I live in Portugal, next to Spain. For ALL the shops I've visited in my country, the only KH games that are for sale are Kingdom Hearts 1, 2 and Birth By Sleep. I never saw Coded anywhere. I REALLY have no idea where to get this game...

Even my dad tried to find buut it was a failure. 

If you know any good site where I can ask for the game, tell me. But please, do not talk about ebay or those "fan" stuff.

I've started to gather all Kingdom Hearts games. (The Original and "Re" ones. Not the FM or anything.)

There is just 1 left and I can't find it anywhere. Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded is rated the worst KH games but I like it. Even tough we play a Data Sora that is no important to the story itself... I wanna try it ou. The game is not that expensive and since I like KH for DS, I need it!

I live in Portugal, next to Spain. For ALL the shops I've visited in my country, the only KH games that are for sale are Kingdom Hearts 1, 2 and Birth By Sleep. I never saw Coded anywhere. I REALLY have no idea where to get this game...

If you know any good site where I can ask for the game, tell me. But please, do not talk about ebay or those "fan" stuff.

Have you tried ebay?

EB Games? Any of your local game stores? KH/Disney store if they have it?

Edited by Rainbow Dash

Like I said: No EBAY! I do not tust those sites. Just official ones.

Ebay is a great source though. There are shops there and there is a rating system where you can go to the user and look at all of their reviews. I always buy from ebay and have never had a problem.

And sorry I didnt read the part at the end. :P

Edited by Xaon

EB Games? Any of your local game stores? KH/Disney store if they have it?

I live in Portugal... The country itself is on a BIG CRISIS like Greece... THERE IS NO DISNEY/SQUARE ENIX SHOP! The game is not available anywhere in Portugal not even of those sites liek "ebay".

Amazon sells stuff from other sellers just like Ebay.  Ebays actually great for games.  You're pretty much safe as long as you choice a seller who has a high rating, most of whom i've used have feedback near 1000s, and all those people can't be wrong.  

Play.com also does games but I don't know if they ship to Portugal.

You could also check the online websites of the stores you went to in your country.  Even if a shop is out of stock there'd be a warehouse of games they own most likely, like Game or HMV where I live.

I don't know what you have against ebay.

Have you tried looking at none game specific shops? Square Enix' Europe online store is apparently closed...