Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts X [chi] trailer released

i wasnt expecting all that epic!!

this is not only going to be a good online game but the quality of the systems and design live up to the main series.

not to mention it was completely beautiful to look at, and so detailed and colourful :D

Isn't this game supposed to be set during the Keyblade War?

i dont think nomura said anything about that, we were promised an online game, fans speculated it might indeed be set during the keyblade war.

i suspect there may be a PvP tournament themed on that though.

Why are so many people getting so worked up over this game? It hardly has any story and is just meant as plain fun. Don't like it? Don't play. It doesn't ruin the entire series in any shape or form. If you allow this game to ruin the rest of the series for you, then you've got issues.

Also, that version of Dearly Beloved is so freakeshly adorable.

Edited by JTD95

I really like the art-style to this game and after seeing more gameplay it does look really good. If people are going to hate on the game (without even playing it) then fine be ignorant.

That new version of Dearly Beloved is really great and I really hope this game gets and English release.

Looks really good, I'm actually more interested of this game than I thought I wuold be. It seems fun. I'd just want an English release..

And I complitely agree with JTD95, there's no reason to hate the game. If it's not something you like, then don't play it. It has no affection on how good the series are.

If someone wants this version of Dearly Beloved, I made this

:)

I'm so impatient for this game :D I like the new Heartless :D

I agree this looks so cool! I think what would be funny is if you`re fighting the Heartless in Dwarf Woodlands and you, like, get a billion times more munny because it`s made of gems... but that's just me :ph34r:. 

I agree this looks so cool! I think what would be funny is if you`re fighting the Heartless in Dwarf Woodlands and you, like, get a billion times more munny because it`s made of gems... but that's just me :ph34r:. 

Sadly I can tell you that, that doesn't happen...

i cant understand why people are comparing a communty mmo that is non canon to the main series. Tell me are these the same haters who dislike ff13 because its different?

Haters gonna hate. Let them hate.

Only release in Japan?

There's no announcement yet for English release, but generally none of Squares Browser games get an internationally release, meaning no english version, but we can access it in Japanese.  With guides though it's easy to understand what you're doing.  I don't even need to look at a guide anymore for it.  

i cant understand why people are comparing a communty mmo that is non canon to the main series. Tell me are these the same haters who dislike ff13 because its different?

People.  Are stupid.

Most those people complaining/comparing the two are the fanboys who only played 1 and/or even just 2 and were like WAH WAH I WON'T PLAY THE HANDHELD GIMME KH3 WAH WAH WAH WAH *throwing pacifier out of pram* GIMME GIMME WHY YOU MAKING A FREE NON-CANNON BROWSER I DON'T HAVE TO PLAY WHEN I WANT KH3 WAH *poops in diaper*

Exact transcription of their actions.