Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dio Brando

This right here, sums up fanboys perfectly.

Why can't we just play games for the passion of creating new development and media awesomeness to the world? 

There are people out there who have great ideas and due to people being such sticklers as to how factors should go, we lose people into moments of despair and not being able to live their lives.

I know there are jobs and duties that make this world spin and grant to the factors of needs, but even when it comes to ideas of better peoples lives outside of media, people shun you down. 

Ultimately it makes no difference who you are, if your idea is great or not, given a chance and learn from your mistakes, we all may not love the same things, nor do we come to love the same styles or factions, but when people criticize too far people cannot get up from their mistakes and better themselves.

Take to my experience and watching and analyzing of others in multiple fields, whether it be Gaming, Art, Music, Science, literature, philosophy, math, language study et cetera, Psychological self-worthlessness and criticizing taken too far without the means of just trying something for passion and pure awesomeness the creator or innovator, even the fans themselves get hurt, and that is indirect murder. Sometimes it hurts worse than death itself.

So whenever there is something new, or given an idea, hear them out, even if it may not be new to the world it is new to the speaker and dreamer and they are gaining experience to create a better society for all fields of humanity. 

Thank you to those who have read this. 

My humble gratitude,

Thy Sanely Insane Pries†

ReikuSSR

Why can't we just play games for the passion of creating new development and media awesomeness to the world? 

There are people out there who have great ideas and due to people being such sticklers as to how factors should go, we lose people into moments of despair and not being able to live their lives.

I know there are jobs and duties that make this world spin and grant to the factors of needs, but even when it comes to ideas of better peoples lives outside of media, people shun you down. 

Ultimately it makes no difference who you are, if your idea is great or not, given a chance and learn from your mistakes, we all may not love the same things, nor do we come to love the same styles or factions, but when people criticize too far people cannot get up from their mistakes and better themselves.

Take to my experience and watching and analyzing of others in multiple fields, whether it be Gaming, Art, Music, Science, literature, philosophy, math, language study et cetera, Psychological self-worthlessness and criticizing taken too far without the means of just trying something for passion and pure awesomeness the creator or innovator, even the fans themselves get hurt, and that is indirect murder. Sometimes it hurts worse than death itself.

So whenever there is something new, or given an idea, hear them out, even if it may not be new to the world it is new to the speaker and dreamer and they are gaining experience to create a better society for all fields of humanity. 

Thank you to those who have read this. 

My humble gratitude,

Thy Sanely Insane Pries†

ReikuSSR

Did you read that off a fortune cookie? xD

No. I am speaking words as a Pries. There are jokes to be made at what N.E.O. stands for. 

If you hath not have understanding of these words, you still have not learned the language of humanity. 

No. I am speaking words as a Pries. There are jokes to be made at what N.E.O. stands for. 

If you hath not have understanding of these words, you still have not learned the language of humanity. 

Nah, I understand completely. I just said that because your words had a lot of meaning behind it, but also is not the biggest issue.

This made me remember the days when my classmates and I would argue about the PS3 and XBOX 360 in the 6th grade.

We later became the best of friends. xD

Same here haha

Nah, I understand completely. I just said that because your words had a lot of meaning behind it, but also is not the biggest issue.

I see. Sorry that is more of my natural tongue. I apologize to snap.