Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
panosgate7

New original KH world in KH3?

Isnt the realm of darkness like.. Small?

It would be fun a crossover of Radiant garden and Travers town called Radiant Town or Travers Garden

Isnt the realm of darkness like.. Small?

It would be fun a crossover of Radiant garden and Travers town called Radiant Town or Travers Garden

Not at all!!! It's as vast as the Realm of Light, something like the two sides of the same coin!!!

I could totally see a Kingdom Hearts world. Chances are that'll be where the final battle is. Barring that, the Realm of Darkness also seems probable.

Yeah, but we've already seen the RoD in BbSFM.... I want something NEW!!!

I actually think it's most probable that we will see an original world in Kingdom Hearts III.  So far both major installments have had one, so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Kingdom Hearts III will as well.  I'd personally love to see the Realm of Darkness fully developed, or perhaps even Kingdom Hearts itself.

Maybe you can explore the town of destiny island in kh3

I would love a Lilo and Stitch world too, but I'm not talking about Disney worlds in this topic but original worlds like Traverse Town and Twilight Town!!!

I would love a Lilo and Stitch world too, but I'm not talking about Disney worlds in this topic but original worlds like Traverse Town and Twilight Town!!!

I edited it before you even posted that

i think so.

like Realm of Darkness (saving Aqua) and Castle Oblivion (saving Ventus)

Excellent ideas!  Except, wait, haven't we sort of gotten to see Castle Oblivion in both COM and Re:coded?  Still, a reintroduction of it would still be pretty neat.  I wouldn't mind seeing some of the more hidden corridors.

Excellent ideas!  Except, wait, haven't we sort of gotten to see Castle Oblivion in both COM and Re:coded?  Still, a reintroduction of it would still be pretty neat.  I wouldn't mind seeing some of the more hidden corridors.

we did see it

but i mean seeing it with new maps

New world? WASTLAND!!!!!! OSWALD FOR KH 3!!! Oh, you mean, original original? Yeah that's fun too, would prefer it to be revisiting all the the other worlds instead but that's good too