Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
『R』

Kingdom Hearts 3/ Xbox One

I think that it would have made more sense if KHIII was announced to be available on a Nintendo console, even if that console does not exist yet. The KH series has had no past association with the Xbox, so the fact that the long-awaited finale to the Xehanort saga will be available on an Xbox console seems odd.

I'm guessing Microsoft BEGGED square to give them KH3...lol. I think I saw something on the internet say they were buying off companies to allow their previously exclusive game on their console so it wouldn't look as garbage-y as it already is. If KH3 was exclusively PS4, the sales would be like 80-20. God I wish they would have stuck with exclusivity to further MURDER what deserves to be murdered.

I think that it would have made more sense if KHIII was announced to be available on a Nintendo console, even if that console does not exist yet. The KH series has had no past association with the Xbox, so the fact that the long-awaited finale to the Xehanort saga will be available on an Xbox console seems odd.

not really, a lot of people went from PS2 to XBOX360. and some of those people may go to XBOX1. at the end of the day square is just covering all of their bases to make as much money as possible. and considering the financial state of the company that's something they need to do.

Its not such a bad thing, but it's kinda weird move on Square's part seeing as no kingdom hearts title was ever on the Xbox, and people won't understand whats going on when they play kh3

Does putting it on Xbox affect the PS4 version? No. Was Square going to put it on Wii-U? No, because it's shit. And I would have cried if they made KH3 a handheld only game. 

Also, putting it on xbox only increases sales, and I'm fine with that, as I'm sure Square is as well.

Wii U is better than Xbox Shit(despite specs).Nintendo doesn't screw over their customers.And KH3 could easily have been ported to the Wii U cuz Kingdom Hearts doesn't require that much of a powerful system to handle

No it firetrucking won't...most Xbox Drones only play shit like Halo,Forza and Call of Duty that's it...stop being delusional...I bet KH3 would sell best on Nintendo consoles actually cuz they have a huge fanbase across Nintendo Fans

Edited by DAMN

Wii U is better than Xbox Shit(despite specs).Nintendo doesn't screw over their customers.And KH3 could easily have been ported to the Wii U cuz Kingdom Hearts doesn't require that much of a powerful system to handle

No it firetrucking won't...most Xbox Drones only play shit like Halo,Forza and Call of Duty that's it...stop being delusional...I bet KH3 would sell best on Nintendo consoles actually cuz they have a huge fanbase across Nintendo Fans

OoO''It's you!

I also want it to be a ps4 exclusive but they need the money and I'm sure Tetsyua Nomura wanted it only on ps4 as well but like I said they need money bad, but it's funny like a middle finger to Microsoft cause they don't get 1.5

They will lose more money developing it for the Xbox One...cuz very few people will buy it...cuz Majority of Xbox Console Owners are kids/fanboys who play Call of Duty,Halo and Forza...that's it

So no...it's a very very dumb decision by Square.They would make far more money releasing it for the Wii U(FFS anyone who thinks KH3 will use the PS4 to it's potential is dumb...I think it could be easily ported to Wii U) or release it on Steam...especially the latter where they get 100% of the money from the sales

Besides, it's already been mentioned that there is no Nintendo console as powerful as the PS4.

That point is null and void...KH3 will not push the PS4 to it's limits

It's a very dumb decision from Square to put it on Xbox tho...not many people will buy it there...they're just gonna end up losing some money there....better release the damn thing in Steam

They will lose more money developing it for the Xbox One...cuz very few people will buy it...cuz Majority of Xbox Console Owners are kids/fanboys who play Call of Duty,Halo and Forza...that's it

So no...it's a very very dumb decision by Square.They would make far more money releasing it for the Wii U(FFS anyone who thinks KH3 will use the PS4 to it's potential is dumb...I think it could be easily ported to Wii U) or release it on Steam...especially the latter where they get 100% of the money from the sales

It's a very dumb decision from Square to put it on Xbox tho...not many people will buy it there...they're just gonna end up losing some money there....better release the damn thing in Steam

really, because last time i checked minecraft has sold millions on xbox360.

you can't comment on the game and how much it pushes a console to it's limit  since we have seen 0 gameplay footage, we don't even have confirmation that anything we've seen from the reveal trailer is actually in game or just a promotional CGI video they came up with.

also, it's not expensive to port the game to xbox1, it's running 64bit architecture just like the PS4, it would cost more money to port it to wiiU.

Excuse me? What? Shit troll is shit. I don't even like Xbox but I know your assumptions are stupid. Not sure if troll. If so, I applaud your efforts. We all have to start small and badly attempted. Oh and sorry for being delusional, I'm just way too jacked up on drugs right now. Those shrooms went straight to my head. 

Edited by Sora'sMum

Why does it matter?

Honestly, i've had almost every xbox/playstation/nintendo console to date and i don't see what the big deal is, it's still coming to the playstation 4 and i don't see why exclusiveness matters at all. More people will play the game and that means more money for square and maybe even more fans.

People like to get butthurt about everything these days

I'm guessing Microsoft BEGGED square to give them KH3...lol. I think I saw something on the internet say they were buying off companies to allow their previously exclusive game on their console so it wouldn't look as garbage-y as it already is. If KH3 was exclusively PS4, the sales would be like 80-20. God I wish they would have stuck with exclusivity to further MURDER what deserves to be murdered.

Microsoft don't beg. They are a large corporation. If anything, other corporations would be begging to them. Also Square Enix needs the money, so they most likely went to Microsoft for the first time ever and were accepted on the console.

Also Xbox does not deserve to die. If it did the game I grew up with, Halo, will stop, which is my #1 fav (KH is #2). It isn't like XB1's going to die anyway.

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

Microsoft don't beg. They are a large corporation. If anything, other corporations would be begging to them. Also Square Enix needs the money, so they most likely went to Microsoft for the first time ever and were accepted on the console.

Also Xbox does not deserve to die. If it did the game I grew up with, Halo, will stop, which is my #1 fav (KH is #2). It isn't like XB1's going to die anyway.

I forgot to state that it was reported they were also paying game companies off to not show their PS4 exclusive games at E3 to make the Xbox look better than it is. That's just a step above begging, if you ask me, personally...lol.

You're a fukcing legitimate moron. Yes, it WILL push the PS4 to its limits. Do you even DO research before pulling shit out of your ass? They're using the brand new Luminous engine, which utilizes DirectX11, which is the most powerful engine to date, by FAR. The Wii U doesn't come anywhere NEAR the capabilities to pull this off. Did you even SEE the KH3 trailer? That's in-game graphics. You must be literally mentally handi-capped if you think the Wii U can handle something like that. The Wii U can only handle graphics of THIS GEN. That's WHY it's not on the Wii U, dumbass.

Every single KH game EVER MADE pushed its system to the limit by producing the best possible graphics it could handle. Holy crap, I've seen so much stupid in my life, and you definitely make it to the top portion of the list. You think it'll be very easy to port to a system that can't even handle those engines? GET SOME FUKCING COMMON SENSE.

Edited by Raziel

I forgot to state that it was reported they were also paying game companies off to not show their PS4 exclusive games at E3 to make the Xbox look better than it is. That's just a step above begging, if you ask me, personally...lol.

Not trying to make excuses, but every business do things just as bad as this or worse. This isn't anything new.

I know Sony did something like this.

Also every government runs on lies to the people.

So this doesn't surprise me at all and doesn't make me think any less of them.

Also since this is business, it's the devs' fault that accepted the money from Microsoft as Microsoft themselves. 

Ex.: If a client hires you (an assassins) to kill someone, and you kill him, then the people who are going to be blamed will be both the client (Microsoft) and the assassin (the devs).

You're a fukcing legitimate moron. Yes, it WILL push the PS4 to its limits. Do you even DO research before pulling shit out of your ass? They're using the brand new Luminous engine, which utilizes DirectX11, which is the most powerful engine to date, by FAR. The Wii U doesn't come anywhere NEAR the capabilities to pull this off. Did you even SEE the KH3 trailer? That's in-game graphics. You must be literally mentally handi-capped if you think the Wii U can handle something like that. The Wii U can only handle graphics of THIS GEN. That's WHY it's not on the Wii U, dumbass.

Every single KH game EVER MADE pushed its system to the limit by producing the best possible graphics it could handle. Holy crap, I've seen so much stupid in my life, and you definitely make it to the top portion of the list. You think it'll be very easy to port to a system that can't even handle those engines? GET SOME FUKCING COMMON SENSE.

Again Candle support Directx11 features with shader effects.

And you must see other games how great the graphics are. The graphics are much better then on PS3/Xbox360.

link: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/DirectX-11-Indie-Game-Candle-Coming-Wii-U-58370.html

Edited by KH4Real

Are people STILL agruing over this?The internet, I swear... >_>

I like the idea of KH3 going to XB1. Have no problem with it.

Even though I didn't see people complaining about this when Nintendo got a KH game when it was originally a PS game back then. lol.

I like the idea of KH3 going to XB1. Have no problem with it.

Even though I didn't see people complaining about this when Nintendo got a KH game when it was originally a PS game back then. lol.

Exactly. They should just buy the PS4 version if it bothers them so much and keep it at that.

Again Candle support Directx11 features with shader effects.

And you must see other games how great the graphics are. The graphics are much better then on PS3/Xbox360.

link: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/DirectX-11-Indie-Game-Candle-Coming-Wii-U-58370.html

It was already stated numerous times that the Wii U can only use some features from DX11. It has better graphics than PS3, yes, but it still doesn't come CLOSE to that KH3 trailer, are you kidding me? I have a Wii U and it's still comparable to this gen's graphics. It. can't. handle. PS4. graphics. They'd literally have to make the game TWICE in different graphics, and use a totally different engine specifically designed for the Wii U which would add an entire year to its release. That isn't going to happen. Period. End of story. AGAIN, that's kind of fukcing WHY it's not on the Wii U. How many times do I have to explain this? 10? 100? One million?

Edited by Raziel

It was already stated numerous times that the Wii U can only use some features from DX11. It has better graphics than PS3, yes, but it still doesn't come CLOSE to that KH3 trailer, are you kidding me? I have a Wii U and it's still comparable to this gen's graphics. It. can't. handle. PS4. graphics. They'd literally have to make the game TWICE in different graphics, and use a totally different engine specifically designed for the Wii U which would add an entire year to its release. That isn't going to happen. Period. End of story. AGAIN, that's kind of fukcing WHY it's not on the Wii U. How many times do I have to explain this? 10? 100? One million?

Well at least it are some features it may still be possible.

I would also say that the PS3 can handle it the only problem was directx and shaders.

But the WiiU wasn't probably mentioned in this.

I'm fine that is on X1 if it just released to WiiU. It is also a much cheaper console.

We will just need to wait and see.

Edited by KH4Real

Not trying to make excuses, but every business do things just as bad as this or worse. This isn't anything new.

I know Sony did something like this.

Also every government runs on lies to the people.

So this doesn't surprise me at all and doesn't make me think any less of them.

Also since this is business, it's the devs' fault that accepted the money from Microsoft as Microsoft themselves. 

Ex.: If a client hires you (an assassins) to kill someone, and you kill him, then the people who are going to be blamed will be both the client (Microsoft) and the assassin (the devs).

True. I don't really think it deserves to die per se, I was mainly just saying that because of the irritating Xbox fanboy elitest morons who called the PS3 "garbage" even though it was obviously! superior back before the newer 360 came out...I sound like a fanboy by saying this, but feature wise, it's true. It was literally like saying "The NDS is garbage, GB Advance is much better!"

PS3: Free online, Blu-ray, built in Wi-Fi, HDMI output, chargeable controllers, no RRoD. I had 3 Xboxes RR on me. Within 3 months.

360: Pay to play, huge clunky 720p adapter, no bluetooth compatibility without buying an adapter that adds bulk to the controller, and a $100 extra attachment for Wi-Fi. Where's their logic?

Of course they fixed all of this for Xbox One. But back in the day, those idiots really ticked me off...