Posted September 26, 201313 yr Hey guys, I'm new and I'm not really too sure what I should say. How about that Kingdom Hearts game? Seems pretty cool.
September 26, 201313 yr Pleasure. I glanced and thought your name was Uchida for a second. Please enjoy your say, and if you ever need help in life come unto me and I will try to assist.
September 26, 201313 yr Hey welcome to the site I look forward to talking to you and I'm sure you'll love it here
September 26, 201313 yr Hey guys, I'm new and I'm not really too sure what I should say. How about that Kingdom Hearts game? Seems pretty cool. What's up? Hope you stay. Which KH games have you played? I highly recommend getting into the series if you already haven't; it's amazing!
September 26, 201313 yr Hey. Nice to meet you. In case you didn't get it from my siggy and avatar, I like 3 things a lot: Deathnote, Roxas, and vampires. Welcome to KH13.
September 27, 201313 yr Hello! Welcome to the site! I'm all out of cookies, so here's a cake! *gives cake*
September 27, 201313 yr Welcome to this Site,hope you enjoy here.One advice.....expect the unexpected on this CRAZY site!
September 27, 201313 yr Author What's up? Hope you stay. Which KH games have you played? I highly recommend getting into the series if you already haven't; it's amazing! I've played every kingdom hearts game! Haha, I love it! Favorite character is Riku.
September 27, 201313 yr Author Thanks a lot guys! Hey. Nice to meet you. In case you didn't get it from my siggy and avatar, I like 3 things a lot: Deathnote, Roxas, and vampires. Welcome to KH13. I also like those things, I used to be pretty into Anne Rice novels. Hello! Welcome to the site! I'm all out of cookies, so here's a cake! *gives cake* What kind of cake? I wonder if the do sea salt cake, haha.
September 28, 201313 yr Welcome Uchiha I'm Weedanort, but you can call me Weed or SLH Feel free to chat with me
September 28, 201313 yr Hiya, welcome to KH13. Xer's the name, have fun and feel free to chat with me.
Hey guys, I'm new and I'm not really too sure what I should say.
How about that Kingdom Hearts game? Seems pretty cool.