Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

i found the keyblade that is used for two shoot blaster

I was looking at keyblades for inspiration for my guild and I saw this: Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image starlight's silver star looks like the key chain for two shoot blaster or the key chain on starlight looks like the star on it. So maybe kh3 will have keyblades from khX, and the way the keyblade looks and the name of it fit the gauge for the move. it looks like it fits more so than oathkeeper and kingdom key. What do you think?

It's still the oathkeeper

It's closer to Oathkeeper

ok then tell or show me your resons

The color scheme doesn't quite match, there's too much yellow and the keychain itself doesn't have yellow on it. The keychain doesn't even look like a star.

i said the star on blade(the teeth) is the key chain on the guns. And the key chain is a star!!

I still think it looks more like Oathkeeper. The color scheme is more closer to Oathkeeper than Starlight.

how so?

ok then tell or show me your resonsi said the star on blade(the teeth) is the key chain on the guns. And the key chain is a star!!how so?

Not the gun's key chain. The gun's key chain is silver and looks like a different shape entirely. But to be fair, the image quality.......

*looks at above photo*

...........that doesn't prove a god damn thing...

Okay, maybe there is some sort of Star design to it, but I'm still not sure about the Keyblade being from Chi. I mean the key chain is a star, but it's a different color, and looks to have a different design altogether.

Until Kingdom Hearts Chi comes to the States, I'm not willing to speculate too much into the game's connection to Kingdom Hearts III. I know Nomura has said that he would like to do that, but so far there isn't anything suggesting that they are connected so far, unless it is hinted through text in the game, but that's not going to be too available to us English-speakers now is it?

ok then tell or show me your resonsi said the star on blade(the teeth) is the key chain on the guns. And the key chain is a star!!how so?

It looks a million times more like Oathkeeper than any other Keyblade. The first one I thought of was Oathkeeper when I saw the gameplay, too. I don't even know how you DON'T see that.

Edited by Raziel

definetly oathkeeper but to have this keyblade so early means that there might be a variety of new ones. in my opinion sora's kingdom key turning into oathkeeper and then turning into two shoot blaster sounds crazy.

This is what i said in another thread.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its not going to look dead on.

1. Look a the keychain. It has a star with blue in the middle.

2. Oathkeeper is the only one with the colors blue white and yellow.

3. If you look at where the yellow part is right above soras right hand that is the outer hand guard thing.

4. In the middle of the right gun. The yellow part that is pointing up towards the air is the pointy top part of the keyblade

I think it's safe to say that it is.

for once i agree with nweintrawb, it looks more like Ultima weapon in KH1/3D, i mean look::

Posted Image

It has blue in it, and yellow plus grey aswell, i think its a better fit then Oathkeeper.

This is what i said in another thread.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its not going to look dead on.

1. Look a the keychain. It has a star with blue in the middle.

2. Oathkeeper is the only one with the colors blue white and yellow.

3. If you look at where the yellow part is right above soras right hand that is the outer hand guard thing.

4. In the middle of the right gun. The yellow part that is pointing up towards the air is the pointy top part of the keyblade

I think it's safe to say that it is.

ok soo, looking at it in a different way i can see how it looks like oathkeeper but looking at it in that same way it looks nothing like it.

1. oathkeeper doesn't have that much yellow in it or blue

2. if your going by colors then oathkeeper has black and white on it and the guns don't

3. there some thing on the back of the gun that doesn't look like any part of oathkeeper

4. the oathkeeper's blade color is white and looks nothing like the gun's which look silver, the handle on oathkeeper looks more fitting

5. the wing on the gun are yellow not white, it can't change the color of some or all the parts, in bbs when they change into something it stayed that color like the fins on the back of ven's glider are still look the same as the back of his keyblade and terra is the biggest proof of this, the the handle on the keyblade is there on the cannon and its the same color along with other noticeable parts of the keyblade that are the same color.

6. which is the biggest one, the chain on the gun looks nothing like the key chain, oathkeeper is more of a sea shell like chain, theres even gaps in it, the guns key chain is metal

Not the gun's key chain. The gun's key chain is silver and looks like a different shape entirely. But to be fair, the image quality.......

*looks at above photo*

...........that doesn't prove a god damn thing...

Okay, maybe there is some sort of Star design to it, but I'm still not sure about the Keyblade being from Chi. I mean the key chain is a star, but it's a different color, and looks to have a different design altogether.

Until Kingdom Hearts Chi comes to the States, I'm not willing to speculate too much into the game's connection to Kingdom Hearts III. I know Nomura has said that he would like to do that, but so far there isn't anything suggesting that they are connected so far, unless it is hinted through text in the game, but that's not going to be too available to us English-speakers now is it?

it is a star, the command deck thing has stars, oathkeeper has a sea shell star, it all about stars!

It looks a million times more like Oathkeeper than any other Keyblade. The first one I thought of was Oathkeeper when I saw the gameplay, too. I don't even know how you DON'T see that.

what do you mean gameplay, how can that tell you its oathkeeper.

Just because it has a star motif doesn't make it the EXACT SAME BLADE. There are a million star designs for the Keyblade. Stars pop out every time a Keyblade smacks an enemy! Stars tend to be keychains of thousands of Keyblades! That does not make this Keyblade the same one from Chi, there is just too much yellow on it. I don't really see the Oathkeeper in it either, but I'm pretty sure that it isn't any key we've seen so far, so it's likely to be a new Keyblade. So there.

Just because it has a star motif doesn't make it the EXACT SAME BLADE. There are a million star designs for the Keyblade. Stars pop out every time a Keyblade smacks an enemy! Stars tend to be keychains of thousands of Keyblades! That does not make this Keyblade the same one from Chi, there is just too much yellow on it. I don't really see the Oathkeeper in it either, but I'm pretty sure that it isn't any key we've seen so far, so it's likely to be a new Keyblade. So there.

maybe, but well...i'm fine with this answer. i thought it was porbly a new one, but i will still hope it's starlight.

maybe, but well...i'm fine with this answer. i thought it was porbly a new one, but i will still hope it's starlight.

Whatevs. I still hope for Chi coming to the United States. I did get an account to play the Jap version, but I can't understand the text, and it's a pretty text heavy game.

for once i agree with nweintrawb, it looks more like Ultima weapon in KH1/3D, i mean look::

Posted Image

It has blue in it, and yellow plus grey aswell, i think its a better fit then Oathkeeper.

It's can't be. It doesn't even have the sword part in it or and star keychain. You are only looking at the colors and not the shape of it.