Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
King.Mickey

Should I re-buy DDD?

So I had to move like a MILLION times in the past few months because my dad's job requires it. No seriously, like 6-7 times. In the moves, I lost some of my best 3DS games, including DDD (OF COURSE...), Kid Icarus, and MK7. I even bought a 3DS XL a week ago and I was excited to see what DDD looked like on it only to find it's permanently missing.

I had spent months on this game...I collected all the dream eaters, keyblades, and was even in the middle of a critical run with the best dream eaters in the game that take nonstop weeks to acquire. All leveled up, too. -_- I think I had well over 150 hours in the game.

If you were me, would you buy it again? I just don't think it's worth the time...But it's one of my favorite KH games...FUKC this sucks.

I would probably get it used, simply cause even if I have no intention to play it right away I like having it available for when I feel like it, but if I was you I would probably feel too disheartened to play it for a good while.

I would probably get it used, simply cause even if I have no intention to play it right away I like having it available for when I feel like it, but if I was you I would probably feel too disheartened to play it for a good while.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. But holy crap, all that work. :x

Move to australia, the land where minimum wages are glorious Just kidding but seriously it's called a job and saving

True, I'm planning on doing that as soon as I turn sixteen.

Sign in to follow this