Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Official Discussion Topic

I dunno, giving its mega form Magic Bounce seems like it'll make Sableye into one of those pokemon which has the best utility from using strategy between the two forms, kinda like Relic Song Meloetta except Prankster is lost for the rest of the battle.

I'm just glad Game Freak didn't have the audacity to give him Wonder Guard or something. lol

Well think about it

you can use the first turn or two to set a Will-O-Wisp with Prankster then Mega Evolve,(which btw according to GameFreak it'll boost it's special attack and defense) and use it as a tank and with Magic Bounce(and hopefully they can make it learn Calm Mind) it can take hits for days

Speaking of Meloetta the problem with it's relic song is that you waste a full turn just to change it's typing from NormalPsychic to NormalFighting and with things like Protein Greninja being around there is no point in using Meloetta unless you wanna counter a ghost type like Gengar

That horn tho... I can see where it comes from, but still awkward.

Mega evolution is its last chance to redeem Metagross back into OU/compensate for the weaknesses.

Also you can see 4 gym leaders, but seriously whoever scans these is bad. Technology is so advanced, and we're still getting scans like if it was the year 2000.

Edited by OmegaForte

When are they going to release Diance! They keep saying distribution soon but when!

That's for Japan. The event won't come outside Japan until... 4-6 months afterwards, probably. I forget how long it usually takes to bring them outside Japan, honestly. I think it's around that much time.

That's for Japan. The event won't come outside Japan until... 4-6 months afterwards, probably. I forget how long it usually takes to bring them outside Japan, honestly. I think it's around that much time.

Oh so after Ruby and Sapphire release that makes sense :) get the Mega Stone for it but hey you won't be able to use it for a while have fun!

This will be my first 3DS pokemon game, I missed out on X and Y because I know they'll probably release Z or updated version in a year or two.  So I am pretty hyped for this game just hope there is enough post game to keep me satisfied. 

Kinda surprised no one mentioned this here but:

Mega Metagross's ability is Tough Claws and he gets a boost in speed and attack with a slight boost to all other stats

People drooling over the pretty graphics that MMeta's ability+stat changes got overshadowed, and/or don't care about game mechanics such as these. /:

Edited by OmegaForte

People drooling over the pretty graphics that MMeta's ability+stat changes got overshadowed, and/or don't care about game mechanics such as these. /:

I might use Mega Metagross in OU or maybe in VGC battles if he proved to be useful to the team I'm gonna make later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6blt8m8-3YNew trailer featuring a couple of the OST remakes (i.e. snippits of the trainer battle music, the bike music, and Archie / Maxie's themes). The hype is real. lol

DAT BATTLE THEME REMIX!!!!

I'm sooooooooo hyped.....buuuuuuuuuuut I don't know how to coordinate my time with both this and Smash Bros 4.......Dangit so many good games coming out....MY WALLET

While watching the stream, I couldn't help but notice the one with the kimono suit, but most importantly the mega ring and Froslass plush at hour 23. (I started to watch it an hour before Mega Rayquaza was announced). All that was on my mind was "please tell me she's hinting at something!" Later on thinking about it, I put my expectations on "it's never going to happen" mentality. *internally cries* xP

Although it's nice to see someone's a Froslass fan. (Assuming, but a safe one). Maybe she also wishes for Froslass to get a mega one day.

Posted Image

Posted Image

They got the islands back. 0_o

Well not exactly, but close enough. Kinda hoping Sevii Island music, aka Lake of Rage music makes a return. (Probably not lol).

That's what the event islands looked like? I'm really happy they'll be making a return, even if it's not 100% accurate. I missed all of the events before Gen IV since they were so tough to find, and I was too young to really track them down. Can't wait to go see them!

That's what the event islands looked like? I'm really happy they'll be making a return, even if it's not 100% accurate. I missed all of the events before Gen IV since they were so tough to find, and I was too young to really track them down. Can't wait to go see them!

More like 1 part of the island. The islands had a dungeon that imitated the way the Tin Tower was; walking higher and higher, or lower if it was Lugia. Simple, but I want to relive the moment I couldn't before. I only got to see it by a friend.

More like 1 part of the island. The islands had a dungeon that imitated the way the Tin Tower was; walking higher and higher, or lower if it was Lugia. Simple, but I want to relive the moment I couldn't before. I only got to see it by a friend.

Oh, alright. It sucks that they're removing that part, it sounds really cool. At least they're bringing part of them back, though.