Posted June 5, 201412 yr E3 2014 is only days away and Square Enix have hung up their banners for the event at the LA Convention Center. Among these is of course Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX. Mognet Central have posted photos of this, you can view them below. View full news article
June 5, 201412 yr I hope it's as original as 1.5's. I love 1.5's cover with Sora on the throne and the crown.
June 5, 201412 yr Finally! I hope it's as original as 1.5's. I love 1.5's cover with Sora on the throne and the crown. It'll be the most beautiful cover art in the world. I guarantee it. (or guess, at least)
June 5, 201412 yr I hope it's as original as 1.5's. I love 1.5's cover with Sora on the throne and the crown. Sora will be still sitting on a throne but everyone else will be stand next to him like he's royalty and bowing.
June 5, 201412 yr E3 2014 is only days away and Square Enix have hung up their banners for the event at the LA Convention Center. Among these is of course Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX. You can view this below. http://kh13.com/zenphoto/zp-core/i.php?a=photos/e3-2014&i=eDQpVCp.jpg&h=180&q=75 http://kh13.com/zenphoto/zp-core/i.php?a=photos/e3-2014&i=FdV0DQ4.jpg&h=180&q=75
June 6, 201412 yr God, I need to see how 2.5's cover art will look like already! E3, why do you still seem so far out of reach!? D:
E3 2014 is only days away and Square Enix have hung up their banners for the event at the LA Convention Center. Among these is of course Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX. Mognet Central have posted photos of this, you can view them below.
View full news article