Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MDSVeritas

Evraius (An Original RP Signups and Discussion)

Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with it. Though, if I wasn't, would it have even made a difference? xP

Yeah. I probably would have asked Hazimie if he was set on having his one character then and tried to see what may have come of that. I'd like to get the best balance of the things in the RP people want the most and what's fair as well. I wouldn't just ignore if you really wanted that character. I want the RP to balanced and therefore hopefully more fair and fun, but only so far as people can be happy with what their role is.

Speaking of last minute additions, I think I'll add in another character.

Name: Amber Dolor

Magic Ability: Can use magic to transform her body into what is known as her shadow form. In her shadow form, her physical abilities are significantly improved, and she can merge with walls and floors, like a shadow. However, while in this form, Amber s filled with rage, and her ability to think and reason is greatly hindered.

Backstory: Amber grew up the only daughter of a cruel dark magic user. After her husband died, she dealt with her rage by testing her magical spells out on her daughter Amber. This began when Amber was only six years old. Every day, Amber would wake up in fear of what her mother had planned for her. One day when she was twelve, Amber's mother casted a spell on her that gave Amber her current powers, in order to see if it was same for her to use. However, with the newly found rage and power this form gave her, Amber overpowered her mother, knocking her unconscious, and ran away. For years she fled, until her mother finally gave up on chasing after her. She also has a split personality now. Normally she's rather meek and nervous, but in her shadow form, she's full of rage, and nearly relentless. She's one of those that has volunteered to climb the mountain.

Appearance: Medium height with light skin and long white hair (due to an experiment gone wrong years ago), blue eyes, freckles around the face, and a scar across the left side of her neck (a result of yet another experiment gone wrong). She wears a brown leather jacket, white shirt, grey pants, and an old pair of hiking boots. In her dark form, her entire body and all of her cloths are pitch black, except for her eyes, which are a luminous yellow. She also has thin black tendrils of smoke coming from her body. Think Sora's anti form from KH2, and that's pretty much what she looks like.

Role: Climber

Props to whoever can tell which Fire Emblem Awakening character Amber's based on.

Edited by Captain Arrowguns

Say MDS, would I be able to insert my character into a group after the groups are made? He is a wanderer, and I want him to stuble upon one of the adventuring parties by accident. Also, my earlier question about the fourth artifact still stands.

Magic Ability: Can use magic to transform her body into what is known as her shadow form. In her shadow form, her physical abilities are significantly improved, and she can merge with walls and floors, like a shadow. However, while in this form, Amber s filled with rage, and her ability to think and reason is greatly hindered.

Backstory: Amber grew up the only daughter of a cruel dark magic user. After her husband died, she dealt with her rage by testing her magical spells out on her daughter Amber. This began when Amber was only six years old. Every day, Amber would wake up in fear of what her mother had planned for her. One day when she was twelve, Amber's mother casted a spell on her that gave Amber her current powers, in order to see if it was same for her to use. However, with the newly found rage and power this form gave her, Amber overpowered her mother, knocking her unconscious, and ran away. For years she fled, until her mother finally gave up on chasing after her. She also has a split personality now. Normally she's rather meek and nervous, but in her shadow form, she's full of rage, and nearly relentless. She's one of those that has volunteered to climb the mountain.

Appearance: Medium height with light skin and long white hair (due to an experiment gone wrong years ago), blue eyes, freckles around the face, and a scar across the left side of her neck (a result of yet another experiment gone wrong). She wears a brown leather jacket, white shirt, grey pants, and an old pair of hiking boots. In her dark form, her entire body and all of her cloths are pitch black, except for her eyes, which are a luminous yellow. She also has thin black tendrils of smoke coming from her body. Think Sora's anti form from KH2, and that's pretty much what she looks like.

Props to whoever can tell which Fire Emblem Awakening character Amber's based on.

Funny enough, I can see Amber being someone to find the chink in Sanya's wall, so to speak. I didnt add much to sanyas bio because I want a lot more to be found out as the rp progresses.

(I totally didnt pull half that out of thin air)

Speaking of last minute additions, I think I'll add in another character. Name: Amber Dolor Magic Ability: Can use magic to transform her body into what is known as her shadow form. In her shadow form, her physical abilities are significantly improved, and she can merge with walls and floors, like a shadow. However, while in this form, Amber s filled with rage, and her ability to think and reason is greatly hindered. Backstory: Amber grew up the only daughter of a cruel dark magic user. After her husband died, she dealt with her rage by testing her magical spells out on her daughter Amber. This began when Amber was only six years old. Every day, Amber would wake up in fear of what her mother had planned for her. One day when she was twelve, Amber's mother casted a spell on her that gave Amber her current powers, in order to see if it was same for her to use. However, with the newly found rage and power this form gave her, Amber overpowered her mother, knocking her unconscious, and ran away. For years she fled, until her mother finally gave up on chasing after her. She also has a split personality now. Normally she's rather meek and nervous, but in her shadow form, she's full of rage, and nearly relentless. She's one of those that has volunteered to climb the mountain. Appearance: Medium height with light skin and long white hair (due to an experiment gone wrong years ago), blue eyes, freckles around the face, and a scar across the left side of her neck (a result of yet another experiment gone wrong). She wears a brown leather jacket, white shirt, grey pants, and an old pair of hiking boots. In her dark form, her entire body and all of her cloths are pitch black, except for her eyes, which are a luminous yellow. She also has thin black tendrils of smoke coming from her body. Think Sora's anti form from KH2, and that's pretty much what she looks like. Role: Climber Props to whoever can tell which Fire Emblem Awakening character Amber's based on.

Noire! It's Noire.Also Silver's character is based off Judge Gabranth.And I'll be trying to think up some groups.

Noire! It's Noire.Also Silver's character is based off Judge Gabranth.And I'll be trying to think up some groups.

Yup, right on the money. I was thinking about having a female character in this RP, and someone similar to Noire sounded perfect.

Bllllllllah,maybe I drop out,I'm weak anyway -_- 

Don't do it! The RP will be all the more awesome with ya in it! Plus, I think you guys will find out soon, but power level isn't going to be everything in this RP.

Say MDS, would I be able to insert my character into a group after the groups are made? He is a wanderer, and I want him to stuble upon one of the adventuring parties by accident. Also, my earlier question about the fourth artifact still stands.

Can do! Once I set up the initial groups feel free to have your character fell into one of their ranks!

Name: Emert Berger

Magic Ability: A lot of what Emert can do resides with the twin swords he wields, which can combine by their ends to create a long double-edged staff. Emert can create explosions with this weapon, slices of air that can arc for an enemy and slice them apart, suck and enemy in with a swirl of attack and then knock them away, and use various magicks relating to wind.

Backstory: Emert belongs to an elite unit of soldiers from Ferundil; of which only twelve are apart of. These soldiers are known as Judges. During times of relative piece, they act as the law enforcement--ensuring the laws of the country are upheld by the citizens. If anyone breaks said laws, they become both officer and judge. Due to this wide berth of bureaucratic power, they are chosen from the cream of the crop--those soldiers who have shown exemplary performance and utmost loyalty to the state. Emert is one of them. Herald as one of the greatest Judges, he has even commanded small armies in wars against Vedik and judging them appropriately. 

Emert from all of his life, has lived in Ferundil. From the beginning he saw his country fight countless wars against other nations and resistances, and eventually knew he had to be the one to stop it. Becoming a Judge, in his eyes, was the only way to accomplish that. He enlisted in the Ferundil infantry and slowly rose up in the ranks until it was time for a new selection of Judges. He quickly volunteered, and after a decade of harsh training, he became the second-youngest Judge at the age of thirty-two.

When the Kamyn did their attack of Teragren, Emert already knew what was going to happen next. When the leader of Ferundil asked for volunteers to fight against the Kamyn, Emert was the first. He was lauded for this, and was sent off to Judge the Kamyn for their crimes.

Appearance: Facial (Without helmet):

Posted Image

Full armor:

Posted Image

Personality: Emert is a serious man. Years of service made him so. He does not joke around. He does not kid. While not a quick-to-anger, fun-hating geezer, he does not usually tolerate goofing around. He is calm and rarely if ever shows any signs of out-bursts or annoyance.

How's this? An antithesis to Varion--a hardened soldier who focuses on power and strength.

Sounds awesome, and nice FFXII reference there, accepted!

Accepted!

Also, I have a very cool announcement for Hazimie and Schemer. While I was hesitant about adding more Kamyn for balance purposes, looking over the current character lists, and rethinking a little bit of how I'm going to run the Kamyn, I can now say that both of your Kamyn characters are officially accepted for the RP, congrats! I'll be sending out the messages for spies and Kamyn now. I'll be sure anyone who requested a position and may not be clear on what they got is clearly informed, but just so it's clear now, considering I'm sending out the group messages now, there aren't gonna be any more possibilities for Kamyn or spies now if you haven't already contacted me.

Edited by MDSVeritas

I should have brought Noah in here for the practically guaranteed development time in MDS' RP's xP But oh well. Thanks, by the way! I'm looking forward to it, especially for missing out on Echoes and Ash. How did that go?

I should have brought Noah in here for the practically guaranteed development time in MDS' RP's xP But oh well. Thanks, by the way! I'm looking forward to it, especially for missing out on Echoes and Ash. How did that go?

Derik was in a mecha kilometeres above the stratosphere of the earth's atmosphere where he fired a kamehameha at sentent ships trying to wipe him, Silver's charater Alex, Yuffie's charater Rija(Who was cannonicly shipped with Derik) Oath's charater Sera(Who was using Gundam Wing and being boss) and Ultimus's charater Rodin out of existance so that they could make a new species and play god. Ferro (Natron Spore) and Sikota's charater(Who's name escaped me) died. Tecnically Ferro made it to the end(Flying a mech to a area of the earth thingy) But he wasn't tecnically alive yet.

Derik was in a mecha kilometeres above the stratosphere of the earth's atmosphere where he fired a kamehameha at sentent ships trying to wipe him, Silver's charater Alex, Yuffie's charater Rija(Who was cannonicly shipped with Derik) Oath's charater Sera(Who was using Gundam Wing and being boss) and Ultimus's charater Rodin out of existance so that they could make a new species and play god. Ferro (Natron Spore) and Sikota's charater(Who's name escaped me) died. Tecnically Ferro made it to the end(Flying a mech to a area of the earth thingy) But he wasn't tecnically alive yet.

Wow, looks like a lot of things happened up to that moment. It's uh interesting

Dang, That Sounds Amazing. Too Bad I Missed It. ﹋o﹋

Wow, looks like a lot of things happened up to that moment. It's uh interesting

The whole RP was amazing. Literally, a shiz storm happened when Sikota's charater died cause Nation OHKO'd him without giving him a shot to counterattack. Somehow, thoufh, I was blamed, even though all i did was kick him really really hard. 

Dang, That Sounds Amazing. Too Bad I Missed It. ﹋o﹋

It was totally amazing. I'm currently in the process of writing my own epilogue to the story, and Yuffie wrote one, too.

The whole RP was amazing. Literally, a shiz storm happened when Sikota's charater died cause Nation OHKO'd him without giving him a shot to counterattack. Somehow, thoufh, I was blamed, even though all i did was kick him really really hard. It was totally amazing. I'm currently in the process of writing my own epilogue to the story, and Yuffie wrote one, too.

Dont forget Sera nearly died and arrived at the last moment to save the day in full Gundam Wing/Seed appear and be awesome mode.

Indeed, Echoes and Ash was a lot of fun. And the success of my first official ship! (Sikota if your watching, be proud!) And since then NeverBetter have been shipping our characters in like, a lot of rps. They don't always work out, but we try!

Dont forget Sera nearly died and arrived at the last moment to save the day in full Gundam Wing/Seed appear and be awesome mode.

I thought I put that in there... well derp. I was in the middle of cooking, so meyeh. Sorry.

Huh.  Thinking back on it, I feel like Rodin didn't do anything significant besides a few things.

You had the drill that tore through the heavens.

Indeed, Echoes and Ash was a lot of fun. And the success of my first official ship! (Sikota if your watching, be proud!) And since then NeverBetter have been shipping our characters in like, a lot of rps. They don't always work out, but we try!

Which reminds me...

I know Neverbetter.  Why I haven't thought of using it is beyond me!  >.<

I was going to, like I said, have it do an awesome sequence, but Oath deny-d you.

Alright Kamyns,show the Climbers of TRUE TERROR of the Gods! HUEHUEHUEHUE

Posted Image

Climbers! Let's show them the power of us humans, who can overcome anything with pure willpower!

Yuffie threatened to beat me up, so here I am. ;)

Template

Name: Cornelius Bastion

Magic Ability: Hard Light Constructs. Can create solid objects and effects out of light. Nearly anything he can imagine he can create, but the more complex his construct, the more he has to concentrate on it. His constructs are tough, but not indestructible.

Backstory: The Bastion family was well known and respected for their contributions in magical and scientific theorem. Three years ago, the head of the house hold, Damian Bastion, declared that the family was going to conducted research and experiments on the Kamlyn themselves. No one knows how far they got in their research as the family resided in in city destroyed a year ago. A few months ago, the last remaining member of the respected family, Damian's son Cornelius, turned up, vowing to avenge his family and carry on their legacy.

Appearance:

Posted Image