Posted August 27, 201412 yr Popular Post So, I tried my hand at a browser-based sculpting tool called SculptGL and made Sora. oh god what have I done I didn't even try
August 27, 201412 yr This monster will haunt my dreams even after I'm dead. It has a fraking keyblade-like zit coming out of his neck. Now I know how desperate Kratos was to get rid of his nightmares. MAKE THEM STOP! Edited August 27, 201412 yr by SkyKeybladeHero
August 27, 201412 yr Popular Post Just when you think you have seen everything. LOL That's fantastic.
August 28, 201412 yr If I ever decide to make one myself you can be sure that yours would look like an official ArtWork, compared to mine Edited August 28, 201412 yr by Keyblader_95
August 28, 201412 yr Just when you think you have seen everything. LOL That's fantastic. Yeah, that's worse than the Riku makeover.
So, I tried my hand at a browser-based sculpting tool called SculptGL and made Sora.
oh god what have I done
I didn't even try