Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
IwasBornAsVentus

Maleficent's view of the datascape

Anyone else found it funny how Maleficent mistake Mickey's words of datascape to date escape I mean when you hear the word DATE ESCAPE that sounds really random you really know that Maleficent misheard Mickey but she came from a really old world that had not really generated from it's medieval time so don't expect any computers or data's in Enchanted Dominion.

I just wonder why they don't just give Maleficent and Pete the machine with a copy of the book, trap her in there, and then destroy it. That way they can never leave or interfere again.

I just wonder why they don't just give Maleficent and Pete the machine with a copy of the book, trap her in there, and then destroy it. That way they can never leave or interfere again.

Because that's mean, and Mickey Mouse can never be mean!

Minnie, however, will banish you to a prison dimension just for being an asshole, so watch out for her.

If you think about it, Time Travel IS an escape from the original date and time. I don't know why I said that. Wait, yes I do. 

(Might have got my facts wrong about this, so don't kick me in the bum, I'm really very tired so I'm probably rambling past this) 

The Tome is suggested to bring back lost worlds, or entirely new ones, or ones from the future as well as the people involved, yes? If it can bring back LOST ones from the past, or do the stuff I said for the future, then those worlds have left it's own time and have come into our own. You could say...

...that that world was allowed to escape it's own time period. 

Which is literally a Date Escape! 

Because that's mean, and Mickey Mouse can never be mean!

Minnie, however, will banish you to a prison dimension just for being an asshole, so watch out for her.

Maleficent wanted to kill her. and Mickey. And anyone siding with the light. Then take over the world. I'm rather certain she is muuuuch meaner than them. Besides: She wouldn't ever die/pass through time, cause the reencoded book should turn her into book data. so it's like being trapped in Purgatory, she would be endlessly happy about being somewhere she could take over and rule, however it wouldn't do anything realistically and then she gites her wish without actually getting it. She gets to live in a wonderland.

Maleficent wanted to kill her. and Mickey. And anyone siding with the light. Then take over the world. I'm rather certain she is muuuuch meaner than them. Besides: She wouldn't ever die/pass through time, cause the reencoded book should turn her into book data. so it's like being trapped in Purgatory, she would be endlessly happy about being somewhere she could take over and rule, however it wouldn't do anything realistically and then she gites her wish without actually getting it. She gets to live in a wonderland.

Yes, trapping your enemies in the Matrix to live a lie forever sounds like a wonderful thing for the good guys to do. Why doesn't every protagonist think of that?!

Yes, trapping your enemies in the Matrix to live a lie forever sounds like a wonderful thing for the good guys to do. Why doesn't every protagonist think of that?!

You mean putting their greatest villain into an everlasting happiness? Because there more busy with plot holes.

You mean putting their greatest villain into an everlasting happiness? Because there more busy with plot holes.

If you think being trapped in a limited virtual reality for the rest of your life sounds like happiness, I'm afraid to hear what you think sadness is. Also, not even close to the series' greatest villain- Disney villain, maybe, but they don't mean shit no more.

If you think being trapped in a limited virtual reality for the rest of your life sounds like happiness, I'm afraid to hear what you think sadness is. Also, not even close to the series' greatest villain- Disney villain, maybe, but they don't mean shit no more.

Dude, I'm messing with you. My posts are jokes. I'm not actually saying to trap her in the damn book. I just wanted to post something related to the topic of KH that wasn't a rant on the overwhelming retcons.

Dude, I'm messing with you. My posts are jokes. I'm not actually saying to trap her in the damn book. I just wanted to post something related to the topic of KH that wasn't a rant on the overwhelming retcons.

Oh, don't worry, I'm not being serious either. (I rarely am, in fact.) It's just fun to firetruck around and argue about abstract nerdy bullshit. I mean, that's why we're all here, isn't it?

And I understand, it's very difficult to talk KH without talking about retcons.

Oh, don't worry, I'm not being serious either. (I rarely am, in fact.) It's just fun to firetruck around and argue about abstract nerdy bullshit. I mean, that's why we're all here, isn't it?

And I understand, it's very difficult to talk KH without talking about retcons.

Ah. Good. The way you were speaking made me think it were serious. 

As of late, with more talk of BBS coming up, and the fact that is hosts some of the heaviest retconing in KH besides 3D's in my opinion, I've been busy.