Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kybldmstr94

(Speculation) New Voice Actor for Master Xehanort

If there's anything I'm hopeful for, it's for KH3 to be a quality game and not be rushed. At all.

Now, concerning a New VA for Master Xehanort...I find myself agreeing with several choices here like Christopher Lloyd, James Spader, Frank Weller etc. I also agree that Corey Burton should not voice him, not at all. It just would not fit even the slightest and it would probably sound too much like Yen Sid or DiZ/Ansem.

Although I am all for that guy who voiced Spock in How It Should Have Ended: Star Trek: Into Darkness because he is on point! :D

But really, I just want KH3 to be a great game, having a good replacement for MX would be a good plus point though. :3

Once again, R.I.P Leonard Nimoy.

no matter who they use, they could never compare with the original. nimoy as mx had a presence that you could just feel in his voice. trying to replace him is like trying to replace schwarzenegger as the terminator. cant even come close.

Edited by mistydolphin

Here are some alternatives:1. The original VAs might have done some secret recordings prior to their untimely deaths

2. Master Xehanort may have fewer dialogues in KH3 as supposed to his younger or other incarnations.

3. Used pre-recorded voices from previous games to the characters (but I think this is a bad idea...)

Hmm, I keep hearing about this Christopher Lloyd fellow, and he rings a strong bell.  But does his voice really match up for Xehanort? :O

Have you ever seen Back to the Future? He's the Doctor, Emmet Brown. He made the time traveling car. :P

He also played Rasputen from Anistasia.

Hopefully, all the required dialogue for Master Xehanort from Leonard Nimoy has already been recorded.

Edited by Guest

Oh, I remember this thread!  Gahh, I'm still anxious to know who will be voicing Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts III!  Although, given all the recent info we've been getting on the game, and seeing as how it's far ahead in development, I'm thinking that maybe Bill Farmer may have actually been right in saying that all the voice work for the game was completed!  This is just hoping at this point, but hey, a guy can dream, right? :P

Oh, I remember this thread!  Gahh, I'm still anxious to know who will be voicing Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts III!  Although, given all the recent info we've been getting on the game, and seeing as how it's far ahead in development, I'm thinking that maybe Bill Farmer may have actually been right in saying that all the voice work for the game was completed!  This is just hoping at this point, but hey, a guy can dream, right? :P

I'm personally with you on this one. I'm optimistic that Xehanorts voice does not require any change whatsoever for the final instalment!

FJASLDFKJASLDKFJADSFL The excitement is too much!!!  I am dying for more news!!!  I'm so hungry for more details on the game!!!!! X_X

Well, with all the interviews that Tetsuya has been providing, the improved screenshots and the fact that the next batch of Kingdom Hearts 3 new swill be at D23, I'm more than satisfied with what we recieved for the game.

Well, with all the interviews that Tetsuya has been providing, the improved screenshots and the fact that the next batch of Kingdom Hearts 3 new swill be at D23, I'm more than satisfied with what we recieved for the game.

Indeed!  And yet, I think Nomura has even more to show us, and I'm getting the feeling that D23 won't be the only place where he'll talk about Kingdom Hearts III! :D

Hey there! I barely frequent the forum, but I wanna share this with you. On MX's new voice actor (always RIP, Mr. Nimoy), whaddya think about Lance Henriksen?

Edited by ciel