Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KeybladeLordCheeseCurd

Pewdiepie's KH lets play...

The bastard never finished it. He didn't even make it past Wonderland before canceling the lets play just because one friend of his hated the game. Now there are people BEGGING him to play it again and he isn't listening. Just like SlyFoxHound refusing to play BBS. At least he had the decency to play both KH1 and KH2...

Yeah, I don't really like PewDiePie because of one of those reasons. He only plays quick games that'll give him a quick reaction so he could get views. It's really annoying.

I'm very upset that Sly still won't play BBS. I hope somehow fans convince him to play it. I would love to see his reactions to everyone's stories, Vanitas, etc. I don't like Sly as much anymore because he is starting to play games for the views and not the fun of it. That's why he's only playing new games that just came out. It's a shame.

Yeah, a lot of people have been raging about him not continuing it for a very long time. Ahh well. Not every youtuber is going to finish up a certain series of whatever they're doing, this just happens to be one that PewDie isn't going to do. As for other series such as Ni No Kuni I believe he said that it was something he'd rather play by himself rather than do videos for & Alice In Wonderland he didn't continue because he lost his save file and he didn't want to do everything all over again. He's listening, he reads the comments, but if he doesn't want to do it he doesn't have to. Whether it's a youtuber or a twitch streamer they only want to play games they enjoy and ones they want to do, and if they aren't enjoying it or don't want to do that then they shouldn't have to. Doing their entire careers playing games they don't want to play isn't exactly something they wanna do. They want to enjoy it. That's all there is to it. 

Edited by Rainbow Dash

Yeah, I don't really like PewDiePie because of one of those reasons. He only plays quick games that'll give him a quick reaction so he could get views. It's really annoying.I'm very upset that Sly still won't play BBS. I hope somehow fans convince him to play it. I would love to see his reactions to everyone's stories, Vanitas, etc. I don't like Sly as much anymore because he is starting to play games for the views and not the fun of it. That's why he's only playing new games that just came out. It's a shame.

Yeah. Pewdiepie is basically just playing short games that are practically really WEIRD for views and Sly is just becoming Pewdie but with a shitton of Minecraft. If anyone should do a KH playthrough,it should be MARKIPLIER.

Yeah. Although,I don't remember when he didn't take it seriously or didn't know anything. Can you list those moments?

Well, basically the entire first episode. It's not about KH only though, I've seen him do this for many games hes played. He is more interested in making jokes instead of focusing on the games.

He can even play KH1.5 now with better graphics. But I was very mad. At that time I was a huge fan of him (I still am, but not that much), I loved his videos and him playing KH1 was a good excuse to see the game again, it was going pretty good, but then he stopped because those videos didn't get that many views! The same with Ni no Kuni. Those amazing games... That was the beginning of my disliking him a bit, or at least, his videos.

He can even play KH1.5 now with better graphics. But I was very mad. At that time I was a huge fan of him (I still am, but not that much), I loved his videos and him playing KH1 was a good excuse to see the game again, it was going pretty good, but then he stopped because those videos didn't get that many views! The same with Ni no Kuni. Those amazing games... That was the beginning of my disliking him a bit, or at least, his videos.

I still don't remember what happened during his KH videos.

I'm now considering not playing a Kingdom Hearts game when I start my Youtube channel, after seeing how harsh and critical people get over every single Kingdom Hearts LP out there. :/ People can do what they want with their channels, everyone. I don't like Pewdiepie, but what he does with the channel is his own decision.

The thing is, JRPGs are difficult to make let's plays of.  They tend to be really long and a lot of the time spent in the game is doing repetitive battles.  There isn't much to commentate on or interact with in the game before things get dry or they have to edit out a lot.  If you're a content maker, you don't want to spend hours on a game, spend extra time editing, and only have a short video in the end.  It's inefficient.  That's why short games are easier for let's players because the story is more densely packed in the game so there is more material for them to commentate on. And this is for all youtubers, not just Pewdiepie.  When I heard he was going to do KH I cringed for this reason, but I'm glad he at least tried it.  If you want a famous youtuber doing KH, Cry may possibly stream KH on Twitch sometime.  Nothing official but he likes the game and has been pondering whether to play the remake or not recently.  And he finishes games even if they're long, like Okami and Xenoblade.

I would love to see Cry play KH,but when Pewdiepie played KH,I think he stopped because it was both too long and that he couldn't take it seriously. And yeah,JRPGs are a bit long for youtubers.