Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

Who had the saddest ending in Birth by Sleep?

Who had the saddest ending in Birth by Sleep?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the saddest ending in Birth by Sleep?

• Terra
    • Ventus
    • Aqua
    • Two of the above (post which two below)
    • I'm not sure. It's too hard to pick.

Im gonna say aqua. I know this might sound cold but terra's own choices caused his downfall manipulated or not. Aqua is stuck in the realm of darkness ALONE. At least ven has sora's heart and terra has eraqus's heart to keep them company

Ventus and Aqua had the the saddest stories because Ven lost his heart after his fight with Vanitas, his body is in the Chamber of Waking and his heart is within Sora. Plus birth by sleep started with Ventus at the very beginning of the game and it ended with Ventus if your not including the secret episode of bbs. As for Aqua she did what she could to protect her friends and in order to save one of them she chose to stay behind in the Realm of Darkness where she has no way of getting out.

As somebody else once said, the saddest thing about BBS's ending is that all three main characters think their sacrifice saved the other two.

I'd go with Terra and Aqua given they're left in the least peaceful situations.

My opinion is that all three had bad endings. The saddest ending is in my opinion Aqua because she is trapped in the realm of darkness. And the "best" ending considering the situation had Ventus because his heart found refuge and his body is save.