Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jim

Kingdom Hearts III confirmed to appear at D23 Expo 2015 in Anaheim, CA - August 16

never say never though if nomura and disney are closing togter which it seems don't be surpise to star wars in it

Remember Tarzan? Square Enix were not able to gain the rights from Edgar Rice after Kingdom Hearts! That's why it is not in Chain Of Memories or 358/2 Days and that was the Disney adaptation. I'm saying never for Star Wars because Tetsuya Nomura himself soft-confirmed that anything outside of Disney Interactive is much more laborious and legally complicated to apply to Kingdom Hearts. If you really like Star Wars then just sticking to playing Star Wars instead.

Ahh yes, now this makes more sense. I was initially thinking that they might reveal a bit more at Gamescom, but now that they are doing it in D23, they won't steal the thunder of FFXV during Gamescom, allowing for both games to get equal coverage. 

Edited by Anu Jallandhra

Since it's going to be there, I have 2 guesses so far. 

1. They might show what was shown at E3.

2. They might show some more stuff they COULD'VE shown us, but didn't. (More new worlds, more Attraction Flow, Riku (Hopefully him in his new outfit, if he has one. I want to see Riku doggone it! xD ), perhaps chatter from some of members of the 13 Darknesses, a little bit of Kairi and Lea, something! 

I'm glad this summer term ends on the 7th. I just hope I'm able to see whatever online. I wish I can go to these things, but I'm not in CA and don't have the money. :( 

The justifiably cynical side of me is saying: They'll show the E3 Trailer again.

The optimistic side of me is saying: They'll show a new trailer with a world or two reveal.

My realistic side is saying: They'll mention off hand a new world.

I'm going with the optimistic side.

You forget that we just had a huge stretch of time without any Kingdom Hearts 3 news, and there are rumors floating around that the release date is going to be in 2016. This was their plan: Deprive us of news while it's early in development, then give us this huge slew of info to get us extra-hyped for the release.

I'm going with the optimistic side.

You forget that we just had a huge stretch of time without any Kingdom Hearts 3 news, and there are rumors floating around that the release date is going to be in 2016. This was their plan: Deprive us of news while it's early in development, then give us this huge slew of info to get us extra-hyped for the release.

2016 really doesn't seem like an impossible date anymore! :')  It might actually be possible!!!! :D