Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Almost entire core XIII series team is not working on XIV or XV

Shinji Hashimoto revealed late last year that staff who worked on the Final Fantasy XIII series have been moved onto Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy XIV. However, Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward has since released and not one core or notable staff member from the Final Fantasy XIII series is credited. In regards to Final Fantasy XV, we already know a very large amount of the staff working on the project and only Isamu Kamikokuryo appears to be working on Final Fantasy XV.

Below is all the core & notable staff members from all three titles in the Final Fantasy XIII series not including composers.

Motomu Toriyama - confirmed to be directing a new title, most likely a AAA Final Fantasy title.
Yoshinori Kitase - Producer of Mobius, VII Remake and likely Toriyama's title.
Yuji Abe - Confirmed to be working on a Kitase project.
Nobuyuki Matsuoka - Unknown
Isamu Kamikokuryo - FFXV world art director
Daisuke Watanabe - Unknown
Toshiyuki Itahana - Character designer for Mobius
Toshitaka Matsuda - Art director for Mobius
Naoki Hamaguchi - Project leader for Mobius
Shintaro Takai - Unknown
Takeshi Iwabuchi - Unknown

Yusuke Matsui - Unknown
Yoshiki Kashitani - Uknown

Wait, they're making a another Final Fantasy game? Fantasy Fantasy XV hasn't even been released yet.

They're always making many Final Fantasy games. Toriyama's made four in the time Versus XIII/XV has been in development. Lol.

Wait, they're making a another Final Fantasy game? Fantasy Fantasy XV hasn't even been released yet.

that's how game development works. You can't wait until a game is done before doing the next one, or you won't have enough stuff coming out to guarantee a profit

Yes, because one or two people is the difference between it coming out in 2017 or 2018. Nomura takes forever, you know that.

Yes, but this is their most anticipated game ever. I'm certain it'd be out in 2017. Holiday 2017. Don't forget they already have their core story and character designs so it won't take as long. Besides, 2017 would be the 20th anniversary of FFVII.

Edited by soravids

Yes, but this is their most anticipated game ever. I'm certain it'd be out in 2017. Holiday 2017. Don't forget they already have their core story and character designs so it won't take as long. Besides, 2017 would be the 20th anniversary of FFVII.

Nomura's looking to change a lot.

I have two words to say to this:THANK  GOD

So you aren't playing VII Remake or Toriyama's title? Likely to be X-3.

Yeah, but he said the core ideal would be the same right?

I don't think so. The battle system will be completely different for one.

So you aren't playing VII Remake or Toriyama's title? Likely to be X-3. I don't think so. The battle system will be completely different for one.

irrc, while they did say there would be changes to the game play and story it sounded like they didn't want to change too much. I think they'll still have the ATB but more steeamlined for faster action. As for story, I'm really only expecting script changes to make it mesh better with the rest if the compilation.

irrc, while they did say there would be changes to the game play and story it sounded like they didn't want to change too much. I think they'll still have the ATB but more steeamlined for faster action. As for story, I'm really only expecting script changes to make it mesh better with the rest if the compilation.

Seems Nojima is involved in a big way since they included him in the trailer.

Wow this is a surprise. I'm getting a PS4 next year anyway.

It is good to read that a whole staff is working on FFXV it should be actually almost done.

Edited by KH4Real

I did like the art style of Final Fantasy XIII-2. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out in FFXV.

Also, I thought the man who did the presentation about the art of Final Fantasy XV, Yusuke Naora was the art director.

I did like the art style of Final Fantasy XIII-2. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out in FFXV.Also, I thought the man who did the presentation about the art of Final Fantasy XV, Yusuke Naora was the art director.

There's 3 art directors for FFXV.