Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sora96

Pre-registration for Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ in Japan now open, releasing in September for Japan

September, eh? Sooner than I thought. So early-mid 2016 for a localized version?Digging the free wallpapers, too.

no he surpse to get it this year this is our kh game this year so i say fall maybe even october

Edited by gosoxtim

Wait...

So that means, for us, we would have to preregister to play this? I know they said that downloading the app is free, but we would have to do some preregistering before playing?

Please answer.  

Think of this as kind of a mobile version of pre-ordering. You don't HAVE to do it, but you have the option to do it. It's just that if you pre-register it, you get the added bonus of "special wallpapers."

Think of this as kind of a mobile version of pre-ordering. You don't HAVE to do it, but you have the option to do it. It's just that if you pre-register it, you get the added bonus of "special wallpapers."

I mean is the pre-registering going to apply to the US version as well? Like once it'll come our way? 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

I mean is the pre-registering going to apply to the US version as well? Like once it'll come our way? 

Don't know. Just have to wait until the US version is close to release.

AWWWW!

Pre-registration is just a mistranslation!

It's like a sign-up for a newsletter.

You'll get an email that tells you it's ready for download on the app store.

It's just for their marketting so they can 1) gauge how many people are interested 2) gather email data and 3) spam you with future notifications

but you'll get an email link to the wallpapers - or you can just type in the url...

Get it, people!