Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

This song needs to play during Kingdom Hearts III's credits!

YES! So glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.Peace!

Same here!

This sounds more like something that would playing during FFXIII's credits. With KH, I feel like it has to be more upbeat or catchy. The song's nice, though.

I think it's perfect for KH3. I think it displays the emotion felt in the aftermath of Sora's journey. It makes us sympathize with him after it all, yet has a happy feel as well for a good ending.

This sounds more like something that would playing during FFXIII's credits. With KH, I feel like it has to be more upbeat or catchy. The song's nice, though.

Aqua was trapped in the realm of darkness for forever. Let that sink in then you'll find this song much more fitting.

I WAS LISTENING TO THIS SONG BEFORE I EVEN CLICKED THIS THREAD BECAUSE I'M TALKING TO MY GIRLFRIEND AND SHE AND I CALL THIS SONG OUR SONG

...*ahem* if this played in KH3 and we both played it together we'd probably cry.

I LOVE this song, one of my favorites from Utada, it's so emotional, and shows what a great singer she is :D . That would really work, and I know if they use that as a credit song for Kingdom Hearts 3 I would cry at the end   :

Edited by Felixx

I LOVE this song, one of my favorites from Utada, it's so emotional, and shows what a great singer she is :D . That would really work, and I know if they use that as a credit song for Kingdom Hearts 3 I would cry at the end   :

OMG my thoughts exactly!!!

I'm a really really huge Utada fan with 'Flavour of Life', 'Prisoner of Love', 'Good Bye Happiness' and 'Sakura DROPs' being some of my personal favorites...and IT'S AUTOMATIC <3 <3.

I always thought that HEART STATION would make a great KH theme along with Distance/Final Distance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysL1DL8au0s

Or....we could just do "Boku wa Kuma?" xD<3 Utada

The opening song will finish the ending and then continue with hands in hands.

I think this one is to slow for the opening. However this one is perfect:

They will probably come with a new one Utada is making a new one after a long time.

The album is coming this winter so very good chance it may be on d23 expo.

Edited by KH4Real

I want something completely new for Kingdom Hearts 3. Having Utada Hikaru doing the previous 2 songs was really nice and I loved them, but if she doesn't want to contribute to the series anymore I'd rather them bring in someone new than pay for her older songs. 

Aqua was trapped in the realm of darkness for forever. Let that sink in then you'll find this song much more fitting.

idk what that has to do with the general tone the KH series has taken with regards to their credits songs, which are either usually upbeat, catchy Utada Hikaru numbers (Hikari, Passion) or orchestral versions of either those songs or tracks from the games themselves. A slow, somewhat majestic sounding song like this just seems to fit more with something from the FF series. I reserve judgement until KHIII comes out, this just doesn't seem to gel with what's come before.

Edited by Kaweebo

I want something completely new for Kingdom Hearts 3. Having Utada Hikaru doing the previous 2 songs was really nice and I loved them, but if she doesn't want to contribute to the series anymore I'd rather them bring in someone new than pay for her older songs.

It'd have to be a new song anyway, they'd have to get her in to renegotiate the terms of their deal so the game could be digital so they'd probably want a new song to begin with. But if they can't get her I have a replacement in mind.
Powerful voice, fluent in both English and Japanese, no accent, yeah I think that can work.