Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tadaima2006

Just saying hi as the new translator!

Hey, welcome to KH13 :D

I'm Felixx, but you can call me Felix if you want (big difference xD).

Thanks in advance for the translations you're gonna do, that's awesome :)

Hope to see you around!

Hey i`m Roxasman/Shield... Mostly people call me Shield :) I do artwork for a lot of KH tubers. Nice to meet you! It`s so cool having someone who speaks Japanese on board, this way we can get information faster :) Welcome!!

Edited by Roxasman1231

Haiii! Welcome welcome. I'm Geralt, somewhat long time vet of this site with no life (naturally). I hope you enjoy it here and I expect we'll come across each other through the forums on the occasion. Also feel free to chat me up if you're looking to talk to someone, but do be warned that I am dead awful at conversation. 

Welcome Translator-San! Good to meet ya!

My name's Steven, but you may call me V-mon, or Ven if you'd like.

You will be an excellent source of info for us, I just know it. :)

If you need any help, you can send me a PM (Little mail symbol at top of page), or use the Chat to ask me for assistance. I am always glad to help in any way possible. :)

Rock on!

We are so thrilled to have you, Kayla. I look forward to working with you on the News Team. Thank you so much for all that you've done for us so far, and for what you will continue to do in the future.

We are so thrilled to have you, Kayla. I look forward to working with you on the News Team. Thank you so much for all that you've done for us so far, and for what you will continue to do in the future.

Oh, you guys know each other? Did you hire her to do the translating?

Welcome to the website, Kayla, I hope that you enjoy your time here!  I want to thank you for your translations on the latest Kingdom Hearts news, and I thank you for all future contributions you make to this already awesome site!  Wow, so you've been a fan of the Kingdom Hearts series since the beginning?  That's so badass!  And I think it's awesome that you studied in Japan!  Did you ever get to go to Akihabara? (The otaku capital of the world!)  What was it like living there? :D

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time on this site, and I'll be psyched for all the news you and the others at the News Team bring us! :D

Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Oh, you guys know each other? Did you hire her to do the translating?

She's been helping us for the past three weeks or so with translations, and she's proven to be quite the amazing asset. Once we get her all settled, she will become a member of our News Team  :)

She's been helping us for the past three weeks or so with translations, and she's proven to be quite the amazing asset. Once we get her all settled, she will become a member of our News Team  :)

Yep, she's been translating for us for awhile now. She's no stranger!

Huh, cool! Well, I wish you all good luck and I can't wait to see what she can do! :)Rock on!

Huh, cool! Well, I wish you all good luck and I can't wait to see what she can do! :)Rock on!

She's already shown what she can do with all those interview articles, if you read up on them. ;)

@topic - Welcome to KH13!

She's already shown what she can do with all those interview articles, if you read up on them. ;) @topic - Welcome to KH13!

Oh, you've already seen what she can do lol

Please don't go acting that way, guys. :( I didn't know who was doing what. Mainly, I wasn't paying attention to who was translating; I was mainly paying attention to what was translated.*sigh* Alright, fine... I wish her luck in her continued work as a translator for the site. (Don't even go saying there is only her)(Sorry. I felt attacked by the way you both were correcting me. :( Don't take it in a rude way.)

Please don't go acting that way, guys. :( I didn't know who was doing what. Mainly, I wasn't paying attention to who was translating; I was mainly paying attention to what was translated.*sigh* Alright, fine...I wish her luck in her continued work as a translator for the site. (Don't even go saying there is only her)(Sorry. I felt attacked by the way you both were correcting me. :( Don't take it in a rude way.)

Oh gosh, we weren't being mean! Sorry about that.