Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I wasn't. I mean, Xemnas has controll over all of them and he's back.

Yea I guess but the fact that they can only stay around for a certain period of time until they have to go back, makes it seem like all 13 will show up at the end of the game, because if they came any earlier they might run out of time again and disappear. Which alot of this time travel stuff still needs to be explained some more I think.

Yeah, I was surprised too. I thought they would have a different enemy. I guess not.

I'm thinking that since this is the last game of this saga they are just gonna put all the enemies of the previous games into this one, maybe even dream eaters somehow. I'm not exactly sure how it would work with dream eaters, but for unversed Vanitas could be one of the 13 vessels.

Maybe with his original self in the present. While Marluxia makes appearances in illusion induced flashbacks. Remember who's inside of Kairi right now. And remember Batman: Arkham Knight.

If its his Original self I dont think that he will have the ability to summon nobodies. (As a whole being)