Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Katie Armstrong

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ updates to version 1.1.0

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ updated to Version 1.1.0 on 7 December 2015, bringing further upgrades for Keyblades, the Strength Bangle, and various UI updates. Due to the large content of this update, you must install the update from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. For iOS, you'll simply need to log in with your Japanese Apple ID within the Apple App Store and download the update from there. For Android users, please follow this guide.

You can read translations of the update notes below thanks to News Team member Katie Armstrong.

Version 1.1.0

Daily Quest Updates

Huey, Dewey and Louie medals will now drop more often in the Premium Quests.

Adamant Challenge has been added! Boost your Keyblades to +21!

Posted Image

Upright and Reverse Medal Slots have been added to each Keyblade at +21! In addition to Power/Speed/Magic alignment, these slots will grant various boosts to Upright or Reverse Medals.

Posted Image

(In the example image shown above, Slot 1 grants a x1.40 bonus to Magic medals, but if the medal is both Magic and Upright, it is a x1.60 bonus.)

Strength Bangle!

Posted Image

Upon completing the main quest and obtaining the 'Strength Bangle', orbing a 6* medal will have a chance to boost it's power even further. This is your medal's Guilt bonus. This Guilt bonus may boost further at random when the medal is used.

Posted Image

Additional updates:

Performance optimization should reduce the number of time-out errors.

Various UI updates, tutorial updates, bug fixes and help page updates have been implemented.

What do you think of these new updates for Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

Thanks for sharing translations.  Sadly, the change made it so that using abilities takes twice as long now, probably to make room for Guilt bonus, kind of annoying.

Also really hard to decide which keyblade to give my adamant first lol.  Choices whyyyy.

Edited by Emuemuman

WHT do you have to do to get adamant?

The special mission in the list that has the jewel.  Its a single mission, level 120, clear everything with no continues (Thanks Katie!)

That mission apparently refreshes weekly so you can get one Adamant per week.  

Edited by Emuemuman

• 'One Turn Max Damage' KOs have been removed

Dunno what this means.

Also they fixed the glitch in which you could use a 1 time buff (Kairi) through the whole turn if you continually spam attack combos.

Applying a second buff after a 1 turn buff still works though.

• 'One Turn Max Damage' KOs have been removed

Dunno what this means.

Also they fixed the glitch in which you could use a 1 time buff (Kairi) through the whole turn if you continually spam attack combos.

Applying a second buff after a 1 turn buff still works though.

I'm glad they left the way Kairi combines with other buffs to become full turn.  That's not as bad as the glitch (which made her full turn for NO extra AP cost).  She stays top tier lol.  

Edited by Emuemuman

I also don't know what it means, so I translated it as best I could. That might have been the internal name they used to refer to that glitch, lol.

it was a stat that you could view in the advanced profile statistics; i've never seen anyone who had a number more than zero for it though lol.

my amateur guess is they probably intended for there to be a damage cap (like, 9999 or something similar as it is in other SE games maybe) but as medals and enemies started getting stronger they went 'nah nevermind' lmao

EDIT: slightly related to this update; is anyone else crying over the third challenge of the fourth event quest?? clear the quest with FIVE 6-star medals???? rip in pieces.........

Edited by minamoto

I've been wondering, anyone know the final mission requirement in the Christmas event (to get the skill up?)  It looks like it says clear it with a deck of 5 6 stars, but I need to confirm lol.  

If so its kind of irrelevant, since people with that are strong enough to not care lol.  

I've been wondering, anyone know the final mission requirement in the Christmas event (to get the skill up?)  It looks like it says clear it with a deck of 5 6 stars, but I need to confirm lol.  

If so its kind of irrelevant, since people with that are strong enough to not care lol.  

Yep, it's clear with 5 6-stars in your deck. And I don't know, especially with the new strength bangle, getting an ability upgrade medal is still pretty damn good (especially for rarer medals).

When I´m cklicking on "...follow this guide" i´m landing here:

How to install Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ on your iOS device if you live outside of Japan

Can somebody help me?

Meanwhile in North America and Europe:

"When's Unchained X coming here?!" "Is it in a different Universe?!" "Is the Keyblade War still truly ancient?!" "Is Nomura trying to make everyone think he and his company are incompetent?!"

Find out.............umm............

We'll never know. xD

--------------------------------------

Seriously though, this means nothing to many of us.

When I´m cklicking on "...follow this guide" i´m landing here:

How to install Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ on your iOS device if you live outside of Japan

Can somebody help me?

try this link.

How do you boost your guilt bonus again?? What is "orbing" a 6 star medal mean? or is this a typo??

i haven't gotten the bangle yet myself so i can't confirm, but it looks like increases are random occurrences when you synthesize a medal? i dunno if it's just that my brain's totally fried today, but the announcement is really vague when it comes to the mechanics of it.

i think 'orbing' a medal refers to maxing out a medal's ability.

How can i update the ux-app without losing my character and medals and so on? Im using a Lenovo-Tablet (Android). Must I delete the KH-Ux App first and reinstall it or is there another way so i can keep my character?

Thanks

How can i update the ux-app without losing my character and medals and so on? Im using a Lenovo-Tablet (Android). Must I delete the KH-Ux App first and reinstall it or is there another way so i can keep my character?

Thanks

Never uninstall the game, just redownload it and it should update it.

Also consider backing up your game before you update.

Hi. I have the same problem wich Fabi had. How can I reupload the game? When I tried to update it the Google play said "this item is not available in your county". Also how can I backing up my game before the update? My character will be remain? Thanks for the answer and sorry for my bad english.

You have to download the APK from APKPure again, and then install it. Don't deinstall your Unchained Key App, which you have yet installed. It will ASK you, if you want to update your App.