Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey everyone, how's it going!?  So then, as the title of my topic suggests, I've just come to a realization!  Next year, it'll be 10 years that I've been a devoted Kingdom Hearts fan, and while thinking of this, something else came to my mind!  If Kingdom Hearts III comes out in 2017, that year will mark my 11th year as a KH fan!  And 11 is Marluxia's number...the 11th member of Organization XIII! Why am I saying this?  Well, I'm saying it cuz it's pretty neat, since Marluxia is my favorite Organization member!  So if 2017 were the year the game is released, my 11th Anniversary of being a KH fan would coincide with Marluxia's Organization number!  *GASPS.* What if I'm a Xehanort!? xD Lol, but in all seriousness, I wonder if we'll see Marluxia's restored self in Kingdom Hearts III? :3

Calm down Daisy Duck you're not a Xehanort. That is cool, but the thing that you should be more excited about is this: KH3 will most likely be out in 2017 and production started in 2010. How many years is that?

Calm down Daisy Duck you're not a Xehanort. That is cool, but the thing that you should be more excited about is this: KH3 will most likely be out in 2017 and production started in 2010. How many years is that?

"The X-Blade was shattered into twenty pieces.

of light...and 13 of darkness."

Looks like the 7 lights were busy for 7 years. ;)