Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mystics Apprentice

Info | Sign ups Ashes of a Fallen Empire RP (Sign-ups and Discussion)

Careful what you wish for Vaude.

if we're speaking of IQ, I think Gabriel has around 250+ IQ measure :P

Henry's IQ is around 100 or more, considering how sharp witted he is and how quickly he figures things out even with no knowledge of the subject. 

Mikhail's around 80. He's a witcher, not a scholar.

Tolan's IQ is actually 105. Mary's 79 :D

Draksis...I doubt you can input an IQ on something that doesn't even have a body to study, same for Maxis.

As for darkest dungeon...

Posted Image

Shits getting weird, look at the walls.

I need to get Henry in a fight, I love fighting as him :P

Specially since I want to introduce the Magma dreadnaught armor.

Edited by Scrapmaster

I've been real busy, sorry. I hope to get a post up sometime this week, but life has decided to send me for a loop.

anyone know how high school relationships work cuz I have no clue and it's making me panic

Careful what you wish for Vaude.

Henry's IQ is around 100 or more, considering how sharp witted he is and how quickly he figures things out even with no knowledge of the subject. 

Draksis...I doubt you can input an IQ on something that doesn't even have a body to study, same for Maxis.

Posted Image

I've no regrets for my wishes.  I don't know how anyone can get up to 250+, but if there's anyone that can do it it's Gabriel!  The others seem to be perfectly leveled there as well, but it shames me to say that I don't know my characters well enough to assess their IQ beyond Rufus.

Regarding Darkest Dungeon, dang, it seems like you're in Unknownland from all of the Final Fantasy games, with crazy, visceral creatures and organic backgrounds aplenty.  Additionally, holy cow, look at that critical rate for Tournai!  He's the swordmaster of DD.

I've been real busy, sorry. I hope to get a post up sometime this week, but life has decided to send me for a loop.

anyone know how high school relationships work cuz I have no clue and it's making me panic

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that life's throwing that kind of stuff your way.  Sadly I cannot advise in that area, having never gone through such a relationship (and not having much interest in anime), but generally speaking there're two rules to follow in love and business:  don't do anything you'll regret later, and trust as much as you would like yourself trusted.  I hope this information would be of use to you, elsewise feel free to ignore it.

Edited by Vaude

I've no regrets for my wishes.  I don't know how anyone can get up to 250+, but if there's anyone that can do it it's Gabriel!  The others seem to be perfectly leveled there as well, but it shames me to say that I don't know my characters well enough to assess their IQ beyond Rufus.

Regarding Darkest Dungeon, dang, it seems like you're in Unknownland from all of the Final Fantasy games, with crazy, visceral creatures and organic backgrounds aplenty.  Additionally, holy cow, look at that critical rate for Tournai!  He's the swordmaster of DD.

Tournai has more crit rate than Tolan. Dude got all positive crit quriks he could, was buffed before the boss fight at camp and had crit increasing trinkets. Tolan got some nice defensive quirks, specially a health increase quirk. So Tolan's more balanced...sort of. 

We're stepping into eldrich territory here, who knows where we'l go next.

*chuckles*, I think you hit the nail right on the head there.  Whatever his level of mad geniushood, an IQ of 77 or 81 would be perfectly fitting because he overlooks way too many things or dismisses them too readily.  He's the absent-minded professor of this RP, I daresay, with high intelligence, low wisdom, and little-to-no direction.  He's my favourite character thus far, however, to control, mostly because his dreams are beyond anything that can be considered normal.

Y'know, I like that visualisation of him!  Since his creation I always thought of him as simply a batty noble that always lands himself in a misadventure, but this is a far better depiction.  =P  Also, I agree; there's so many great characters here, and I wholly enjoy reading their posts.  Cobica made me laugh uproariously over the hostile takeover of Vortludo's plate, supplying me with humour for the week, and tons of other characters, not excluding your own, enamour me with some great plotlines.  I'm really interested in seeing how everything will play out over the course of this RP.

Haha xD I can only imagine what dreams you think off when you make Rufus's posts haha xD . Also I'm glad you like my visualization of Rufus, I honestly thought that you saw him the same way I do too haha xD . That part was funny with Cobica haha xD , kinda felt sorry for Vort tho :P but still funny haha xD .

You know I often plan out alot of events in my head with my characters in advance, but sometimes when I listen to music or watch something interesting my plans for my events change or give me another great idea for what I should do with my characters that's even more intriguing haha xD . & I too am interested to see how things play out in the RP :D

Posted Image

That area their fighting in looks almost like the insides of that big whale from DMC3 haha xD, that lvl was disgusting as haha xD  

Oh! Oh! I wanna IQ my characters too, this should be fun to do.

Lets see here, hmm...Uhh...Hey! White Heart! I need ya help to IQ scan my characters for me

"Very well Unversed, it shall be done in just a moment, please wait until scanning is complete." said White Heart softly.

Rei's IQ - 142, Blue Heart's (Rei's LFF transformation) IQ - 113.

Zack's IQ - 82, Demon Zack's (Zack's DFF transformation) IQ - 74.

Zane's IQ - 100, Demon Zane's (Zane's DFF transformation) IQ - 90.

Yagyu's IQ - 86.

Sahail's IQ - 85, Black Dragon Sahail's (Sahail's Dragon form) IQ - 68.

??????'s IQ - 76, Dark Heart's (??????'s DFF transformation) IQ - 98.

White Heart's IQ - 93, Yellow White's (White Heart's LFF tranformation) IQ - 92, Dark White's (White Heart's DFF transformation) IQ - 91. 

"Scan completed. I must return to the RP now." said White Heart softly. 

I so wanna have White Heart do more character scans in this RP, it'll be fun to do haha xD

I'll look forward to reading your post & I'm afraid I can't help much in that area of school relationships as I didn't bother with dating or relationships until after high school. But I do have some EXP in relationships tho haha xD . Some good advice is listening to your partners thoughts & feelings on whatever their problem is & then finding a way to make them feel better & helping them out to fix their problem(s). Hope this helps, even if it's just a bit helpful to you :) .

*chuckles*, I think you hit the nail right on the head there.  Whatever his level of mad geniushood, an IQ of 77 or 81 would be perfectly fitting because he overlooks way too many things or dismisses them too readily.  He's the absent-minded professor of this RP, I daresay, with high intelligence, low wisdom, and little-to-no direction.  He's my favourite character thus far, however, to control, mostly because his dreams are beyond anything that can be considered normal.

Y'know, I like that visualisation of him!  Since his creation I always thought of him as simply a batty noble that always lands himself in a misadventure, but this is a far better depiction.  =P  Also, I agree; there's so many great characters here, and I wholly enjoy reading their posts.  Cobica made me laugh uproariously over the hostile takeover of Vortludo's plate, supplying me with humour for the week, and tons of other characters, not excluding your own, enamour me with some great plotlines.  I'm really interested in seeing how everything will play out over the course of this RP.

Now, to alight upon my bed and plaster my head against a pillow.

Oh, and Scrap, I'm missing your Darkest Dungeon stuffs.  Share moar, plox!  Yltriss still has to be debuted!

It's funny, I tend to think of Captain Jack Sparrow when I think of Rufus. : P  He so seems the Jack type, doing all of these crazy things that only make sense to crazy pirates.  Captain Hook is a good one, though, too.

No problem; I really understand.  Things have been kind of crazy on my end, too.

As for high school relationships, unfortunately I have no experience with them myself.  I have only ever entered one relationship after high school that will ultimately be my last, but what I've found to be crucial is to be honest and wholly be yourself, and be the very best person you can be.  Show you care for the person often, and always find ways to enjoy your time shared together even through stress and hardship.  I wish you all the best.

I think I should throw some NPC and other things around here. If they get enough love I might turn them into OFFICIAL characters.

Well. Mind as well start with Gabriel's pet.

Name: Eximus. "Gigantos"

Appearance:

Posted Image

Powers:

-Energy beams,

-Acid compound leaks from its face, can melt through almost anything.

-Extreme strenght (LOOK AT IT!).

-Easily repairable, literally repairing itself with the earth around it,

-it cannot be fully destroyed until the main core in the center of the machine is destroyed heavily damaging the head will stun it for a few brief seconds, impairing repair.

Size: at least 980m overall area.

Location: Somewhere in the ocean, dormant, Gabriel needs to find it and activate it MANUALLY, that'd include swimming down to the bottom of the ocean to do so too. After doing so, it will follow Gabriel's command, almost as if Gabriel controling it with his mind.

Literally Gabriel's pet. he made it, not even he knows how xD

(If rufus's ship ends up hitting it by accident...that'd be a nice surprise).

Name: S-C-W-M "Self constructable war machine"

Appearance:

Posted Image

Description: Prototype Shock and Awe troops, made by the New empire's best engineer. "Xicor.". Only a few units are operational, about 20 at the moment, but they are a powerful force.

Power:

- Self contruction, can quickly repair themselves as their entire body are made of small mechanical parts, they can quickly repair damage and be fully operational again. But enough constant damage will overcharge their power unity and they will shut down temporarily, where they are vulnerable to be finished off.

- Lightning discharge. they generate a lot of electricity and can shoot off as projectile or use it for other purposes.

"Xicor" will come tomorrow, I need an Excuse to bring new tech into the RP :P

Um,are those IQ scores?

In lieu of Phineas & Ferb, "Yes, yes they are."

I think I should throw some NPC and other things around here. If they get enough love I might turn them into OFFICIAL characters.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Powers:

-Energy beams,

-it cannot be fully destroyed until the main core in the center of the machine is destroyed heavily damaging the head will stun it for a few brief seconds, impairing repair.

Location: Somewhere in the ocean, dormant, Gabriel needs to find it and activate it MANUALLY, that'd include swimming down to the bottom of the ocean to do so too. After doing so, it will follow Gabriel's command, almost as if Gabriel controling it with his mind.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Description: Prototype Shock and Awe troops, made by the New empire's best engineer. "Xicor.". Only a few units are operational, about 20 at the moment, but they are a powerful force.

Power:

- Self contruction, can quickly repair themselves as their entire body are made of small mechanical parts, they can quickly repair damage and be fully operational again. But enough constant damage will overcharge their power unity and they will shut down temporarily, where they are vulnerable to be finished off.

- Lightning discharge. they generate a lot of electricity and can shoot off as projectile or use it for other purposes.

Pretty awesome stuff.  I think monstrosities such as the Giganto would be a great addition.  The thought of how Gabe even with all of his intelligence can fashion a colossal, sentient earth golem befuddles me massively, but it still would be pretty cool for the fantasy element.

It's funny, I tend to think of Captain Jack Sparrow when I think of Rufus. : P  He so seems the Jack type, doing all of these crazy things that only make sense to crazy pirates.  Captain Hook is a good one, though, too.

Ruffie certainly does seem like Jack from time to time, fighting to run away, enjoying his own level of insanity, and having agendas and actions either too batty or too out-of-the-ordinary for the rest of his crew to comprehend.  =P  What's funny is that I didn't originally intend him to be a pirate or a captain, but he'd be happy to take the titles just because they sound cool.

In lieu of Phineas & Ferb, "Yes, yes they are."

Pretty awesome stuff.  I think monstrosities such as the Giganto would be a great addition.  The thought of how Gabe even with all of his intelligence can fashion a colossal, sentient earth golem befuddles me massively, but it still would be pretty cool for the fantasy element.

Gabriel has very high Telekinetic potential and can bend metal and all that shit, making the Giganto was simply a question of using his telekynesis to their full extent and applying technology into the center of the structure.

Not something he'd want to do again though, the proccess takes some time.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Powers:

-Energy beams,

Appearance:

Posted Image

Power:

I'll accept it as soon as you post. : P  Nah, I'm just kidding.  Accepted!

Alright here he is. The antithesis of Gabriel and Nolan

Name: Xicor Cruz

Side: New Empire. Defector from the rebellion (last year random engineer xD)

Race: Cyborg

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapons: Delta I-R-X-L Assault rifle.

Akimbo beam pistols

Posted Image

High power energy pistols, can punch through armor with the beams. lightweight, accurate, the perfect sidearms.

The R-X-L-Proton railgun

Posted Image

Extremely powerful but unhieldy, best used as a sniper rifle, can puncutre through almost any armor, runs on a charge shot function, the bigger the charge, the more powerful the shot is, can pierce through energy and magnetic shields with its powerful full charge shot. The gun can overheat if shot too many times consecutively, Proton tech is still under development.

Tanzynite tonics: Chameleon, Brains and brains and Houdini.

Instigators: Sting of winter, Telekinesis, Blinding light.

Race's abiliies: The suit

The R-X-L Grandiose suit (appearance)

All purpose suit, can be used well in combat to engineering to exploring and whatever. With the knowledge of engineering Gabriel left behind in his lab during the siege, they were able to replicate many things Gabriel's technology could do, and one was the particule regeneration of the machines. Allowing them to repair themselves. The suit repairs itself slowly, much like Gabriel's. Along some mechanical implants XIcor did on himself to improve his natural abilities.

It also includes

- Increased strenght and reflexes due to cybernetic implants. (his right arm is also fully mechanical, prosthetic. 

- Onboard computer and AI. Nicknamed Keener. Has a sonar and a radar function as well as a thermal imaging mode.

- The suit offers him increased speed as he isn't much of a meele fighter, so staying at a distance is required for him to survive.

- The suit can withstand some nice damage, but not nearly as tough as suits made for the sole purpose to assault.

- Onboard life support systems.

- Built in energy projectors, for easier casting of light spells, as well as to project a protective proton energy shield around him, but one that breaks quite easily as of now. further upgrades needed.

- Build in cryo vents on the shouders, where ice myst comes out from, as not to freeze the suit, which is outfitted to endure the cold temperatures of Xicor's body.

Magic: Taken cloning magic. To compensate for his lack of a Mechromancer tanzynite, he need to make up for it in quantity AND quality, while Gabriel and Nolan are worth fifty professional engineers by themselves, Xicor is merely one man, but he makes up for it by creating taken clones to assist on building, they make up the blunt of the engineering section of the empire.

- Natural Ice magic. Always had a knack for it and sting of winter only helped it further.

Personality: Cold, cynical, sarcastic. Polite to some extent, he won't call the person a dumbass at first, but if the person ends up pissing him off, expect a large, nasty rant from Xicor. 

Headstrong, he is quick to defend his ideals and won't waver to anyone.

Backstory: Former rebellion engineer, he served well in the engineering department, but it was a constant rush, with Eclaire's insane plans, they needed insane tech, that could hold on through the rebellion's schemes, Xicor was mainly in charge of weapon's developments, but he sometimes worked on shielding technology.

But as Eclaire's plans grew bolder and more insane, Xicor's motives began to change, from wanting to stay back and designing equipment, to wanting to fight in the front lines, but he wasn't always the most...athletic type, he was simply an engineer after all. and all he could do was try to develop a suit that would assist him, and what better place than the empire's capital? But all of that went away after the siege of the taken onto the capital, surprising the rebel forces and forcing a massive retreat...many were left behind, and Xicor was no exception.

He was originaly on the team sent to the engineering labs to retrieve Gabriel, but the taken were right behind them, and Xicor took an incoming bullet in the back and on his arm, ripping the bloody thing off. The team had to leave him behind, not like they needed any more engineers with Gabriel in their posession anyway...

He thought for sure he'd die then and there, but he didn't, instead, Oryx offered him a choice, to die in shame, or to serve him. Xicor took the latter option and has been working on several technologies for the new empire, with his newly granted taken clone magic (the type of magic Oryx uses to make his shades) He has been the main opposition in technology for the new rebellious factions.

He still serves as a sniper/infiltrator at times, with his combat suit, he can hold his own in the worst of fights.

Added a couple more sections to my last post.

Name: Sel Dame

Appearance:

Posted Image

Race: Human

Side: Neutral

Weapon: Enchanted Broadsword: Absorbs magic and adds it to its strength temporarily.

Enchanted Bow: Unlimited energy arrows, can phase out of existence and pass through objects by snapping fingers.

Tanzynite Tonics: Tough Girl, Gymnastic Expert

Tanzynite Instigators: Pack-A-Punch

Experimental Tanzynite: Hell Lord (approved one page 2 lol #neverforget)

A hybrid Tanzynite created by combining the effects of Satan's Touch, Rocky Road, and Smothering Darkness, and increasing them. It is expensive to make, and consistently takes a toll on the user's mental state, slowly, very very slowly driving the wielder insane. It's a long road, but that makes it all the more punishing for the victim. It is also different from the Instigators it traces it's origins back to in the fact that it requires only one dose opposed to constant refreshment.

Race Abilities: None

Magic: None

Personality: Bitter and harsh, unnecessarily cruel. Mentally unstable.

Bio: See Below.

Name: Enaego Gentiel

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e0/73/d5/e073d560cfa177338f703eeef3b58a3c.jpg

Weapon: Enchanted Broadsword: Deflects magic like a mirror.

Enchanted Shield: Very powerful. Known for deflecting and protecting the wielder from energy beams and explosives.

Tanzynite Tonics: Tough Guy, Enduring Bolt

Experimental Tanzynite: Storm Lord

Very similar to the previous one, but using Electro Bolt, Cyclonic Rush, and Flash Flood. However, opposed to the mental consequence, once the wielder is dosed, they are on a ticking clock. They will continually become more and more powerful and in tune with their abilities, becoming one with the storm. But as they do so, their life force drifts away, losing their individuality and physical strength. It is only a matter of time before the wielder fades away completely, perishing in the human sense of the word.

Personality: Charming and charismatic, silver tongued. Flighty and unreliable.

Bio (for both): A pair of mercenaries that had been under the employ of the Order of the Lux. During the final assault on the palace, Enaego and Sel were on the frontlines, tearing through guards. They've been working together since they were little, when they first understood that in order to survive, blood money was the best way. Back onto recent events though, when Oryx awoke, and in the frenzy that left many of the Order of the Lux dead, Enaego and Sel were captured. From there they went through a hellish year. Torture and experimentation. The Doctor had left doses of his newest project, Hell Lord and Storm Lord, and the pair were perfect subjects. They don't speak about their time in the chambers of the Imperial Palace anymore. But recently, they finally managed to escape, and are now back on the market, selling their skills at a premium price. After all, due to the tanzynite, their lives are doomed now anyway? They feel both burdened and free at the same time.

Edited by Emerald Sustrai

Appearance:

Posted Image

Power:

Aaaaaand added to the fight White Heart list haha xD

Um,are those IQ scores?

Yeah, we were just having some fun IQing our characters. I like doing little things like that for fun sometimes haha xD

Name: Xicor Cruz

Side: New Empire. Defector from the rebellion (last year random engineer xD)

Race: Cyborg

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapons: Delta I-R-X-L Assault rifle.

Akimbo beam pistols

Posted Image

High power energy pistols, can punch through armor with the beams. lightweight, accurate, the perfect sidearms.

The R-X-L-Proton railgun

Posted Image

Extremely powerful but unhieldy, best used as a sniper rifle, can puncutre through almost any armor, runs on a charge shot function, the bigger the charge, the more powerful the shot is, can pierce through energy and magnetic shields with its powerful full charge shot. The gun can overheat if shot too many times consecutively, Proton tech is still under development.

Tanzynite tonics: Chameleon, Brains and brains and Houdini.

Instigators: Sting of winter, Telekinesis, Blinding light.

Race's abiliies: The suit

The R-X-L Grandiose suit (appearance)

All purpose suit, can be used well in combat to engineering to exploring and whatever. With the knowledge of engineering Gabriel left behind in his lab during the siege, they were able to replicate many things Gabriel's technology could do, and one was the particule regeneration of the machines. Allowing them to repair themselves. The suit repairs itself slowly, much like Gabriel's. Along some mechanical implants XIcor did on himself to improve his natural abilities.

It also includes

- Increased strenght and reflexes due to cybernetic implants. (his right arm is also fully mechanical, prosthetic. 

- Onboard computer and AI. Nicknamed Keener. Has a sonar and a radar function as well as a thermal imaging mode.

- The suit offers him increased speed as he isn't much of a meele fighter, so staying at a distance is required for him to survive.

- The suit can withstand some nice damage, but not nearly as tough as suits made for the sole purpose to assault.

- Onboard life support systems.

- Built in energy projectors, for easier casting of light spells, as well as to project a protective proton energy shield around him, but one that breaks quite easily as of now. further upgrades needed.

- Build in cryo vents on the shouders, where ice myst comes out from, as not to freeze the suit, which is outfitted to endure the cold temperatures of Xicor's body.

Magic: Taken cloning magic. To compensate for his lack of a Mechromancer tanzynite, he need to make up for it in quantity AND quality, while Gabriel and Nolan are worth fifty professional engineers by themselves, Xicor is merely one man, but he makes up for it by creating taken clones to assist on building, they make up the blunt of the engineering section of the empire.

- Natural Ice magic. Always had a knack for it and sting of winter only helped it further.

Personality: Cold, cynical, sarcastic. Polite to some extent, he won't call the person a dumbass at first, but if the person ends up pissing him off, expect a large, nasty rant from Xicor. 

Headstrong, he is quick to defend his ideals and won't waver to anyone.

Backstory: Former rebellion engineer, he served well in the engineering department, but it was a constant rush, with Eclaire's insane plans, they needed insane tech, that could hold on through the rebellion's schemes, Xicor was mainly in charge of weapon's developments, but he sometimes worked on shielding technology.

But as Eclaire's plans grew bolder and more insane, Xicor's motives began to change, from wanting to stay back and designing equipment, to wanting to fight in the front lines, but he wasn't always the most...athletic type, he was simply an engineer after all. and all he could do was try to develop a suit that would assist him, and what better place than the empire's capital? But all of that went away after the siege of the taken onto the capital, surprising the rebel forces and forcing a massive retreat...many were left behind, and Xicor was no exception.

He was originaly on the team sent to the engineering labs to retrieve Gabriel, but the taken were right behind them, and Xicor took an incoming bullet in the back and on his arm, ripping the bloody thing off. The team had to leave him behind, not like they needed any more engineers with Gabriel in their posession anyway...

He thought for sure he'd die then and there, but he didn't, instead, Oryx offered him a choice, to die in shame, or to serve him. Xicor took the latter option and has been working on several technologies for the new empire, with his newly granted taken clone magic (the type of magic Oryx uses to make his shades) He has been the main opposition in technology for the new rebellious factions.

He still serves as a sniper/infiltrator at times, with his combat suit, he can hold his own in the worst of fights.

Aaaaaand added to the fight White Heart list too haha xD

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapon: Enchanted Broadsword: Absorbs magic and adds it to its strength temporarily.

Enchanted Bow: Unlimited energy arrows, can phase out of existence and pass through objects by snapping fingers.

A hybrid Tanzynite created by combining the effects of Satan's Touch, Rocky Road, and Smothering Darkness, and increasing them. It is expensive to make, and consistently takes a toll on the user's mental state, slowly, very very slowly driving the wielder insane. It's a long road, but that makes it all the more punishing for the victim. It is also different from the Instigators it traces it's origins back to in the fact that it requires only one dose opposed to constant refreshment.

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e0/73/d5/e073d560cfa177338f703eeef3b58a3c.jpg

Enchanted Shield: Very powerful. Known for deflecting and protecting the wielder from energy beams and explosives.

Very similar to the previous one, but using Electro Bolt, Cyclonic Rush, and Flash Flood. However, opposed to the mental consequence, once the wielder is dosed, they are on a ticking clock. They will continually become more and more powerful and in tune with their abilities, becoming one with the storm. But as they do so, their life force drifts away, losing their individuality and physical strength. It is only a matter of time before the wielder fades away completely, perishing in the human sense of the word.

Bio (for both): A pair of mercenaries that had been under the employ of the Order of the Lux. During the final assault on the palace, Enaego and Sel were on the frontlines, tearing through guards. They've been working together since they were little, when they first understood that in order to survive, blood money was the best way. Back onto recent events though, when Oryx awoke, and in the frenzy that left many of the Order of the Lux dead, Enaego and Sel were captured. From there they went through a hellish year. Torture and experimentation. The Doctor had left doses of his newest project, Hell Lord and Storm Lord, and the pair were perfect subjects. They don't speak about their time in the chambers of the Imperial Palace anymore. But recently, they finally managed to escape, and are now back on the market, selling their skills at a premium price. After all, due to the tanzynite, their lives are doomed now anyway? They feel both burdened and free at the same time.

COOL! We now have fire emblem characters in the RP haha xD 

Dark heart blood taking over someone's blood? ppppfffft. Try that with Tolan and Mary, both of which have blood of eldrich gods from bloodborne, (which is inspired by lovecraft).

Worst that could happen is they feel mild discomfort for a few seconds. Best case scenario, the eldrich blood combines itself with dark heart's, creating a mix of the both, giving Tolan or Mary dark heart's powers :D

They do have the trait that if they absorb something's blood, they can steal its traits for a time, for example if a guy has invisibility tanzynite, and they absorb some of their blood, you're looking at Invisible Tolan and Mary until their eldrich blood purges the newly absorbed 'unpure and weak' blood. ;)

Tolan needs to have a nice "talk" with Sahail now.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Haha xD unless eldritch gods blood is a type of demon blood you might be able to withstand the large amounts of pain the transformation puts on the body.

Zanzia blood mixing with Eldritch blood ay hmm...a very interesting idea, but Dark heart's blood as her unknown disease in it so unless Eldritch blood also purges her unknown disease it would only be the death of Tolan & Mary down the line of the RP if they were to absorb her blood :P

But if Eldritch blood can't purge her unknown disease & if you did somehow absorb her blood you can probably gain Dark Heart's powers of super strength & speed, infinite stamina, dark power up, can smell the blood & energy of her enemies, but Zanzia black matter is only gained through having Zanzia blood running throughout all of ones body, overtaking ones blood as Dark heart said. Humans that have been injected with Zanzia blood can't form things with black matter but it can replace missing body parts & in rare cases if they survive the horrible transformation's pain process give humans a type of black matter power or body form that is much different to the normal type of black matter.  

Sooo Tolan & Mary might be compatible with the Zanzia blood takeover transformation thanks to the Eldritch blood purging the blood but at the same time it's preventing them from undergoing the full transformation to gain the black matter power or form haha xD  . O well, might be for the best since they could catch the unknown disease even by using such black powers.

Yeah, I've put alot of effort into my little Zanzia race haha xD

Does Tolan or Mary still wanna talk with Sahail? cause she's kinda pissed off at the moment, you can visit her later, say about 1pm tomorrow K. haha xD 

Ruffie certainly does seem like Jack from time to time, fighting to run away, enjoying his own level of insanity, and having agendas and actions either too batty or too out-of-the-ordinary for the rest of his crew to comprehend.  =P  What's funny is that I didn't originally intend him to be a pirate or a captain, but he'd be happy to take the titles just because they sound cool.

it's pretty fun to see how we each see our characters & then see how others see them as isn't it?

Tolan needs to have a nice "talk" with Sahail now.

That reminds me, Sahail still needs to meet Draksis too. Darn, so many characters to meet.

Well, in bloodborne all blood has a "beast" disease in it. Even the eldrich gods have such a 'curse'. It is stated that, if one should consume too much blood to the point of craving it. They will slowly lose their minds as they become beasts themselves, Werewolves, gargoyles, tentacle beasts. all depend on the blood absorbed.

To have eldrich god blood within you, you need to undergo a ritual in which they will combine your blood with several beasts's, and if you show promise and withstand the pain, and your body doesn't literally begin shutting down (in which they stop mid-way, making an 'inperfect hunter' in the RP Tolan and Mary based of, the DM added this little twist). BUt if it doesn't, they administer the blood of "the great ones" which are basically gods.

Tolan was given the blood of Kos. The mother of the cosmos and magic. While Mary was given the blood of a godly beast of Loran, whose's name is unknown as knowledge of that desert civilization was lost due to the beast scourge (the beast disease).

But even if you succesfully go through godly blood ministration, you can STILL go insane and become a great beast. such happened to Ludwig. A close friend and master of Tolan. And laurence, the one who recruited him into the hunter sect. 

He even had to kill his friend. Gherman's beloved, Maria. who gave herself to the blood...

Tolan is literally on the brink of going insane due to the godly blood, Mary is too. 

Even though it gives great benefits like.

In Tolan's case.

- Massively increased control over the arcane.

- Almost limitless magic energy.

- Resistance to said elements.

- Superhuman strenght

- Increased reflexes.

- Ability to mimic the abilities and traits of whoever they absorb blood from for a short time.

- Immunity to all known diseases and many unknown.  (They commonly end up drenched in beast blood and absorb it for health and shiz, theres at least 30 diseases related to blood known today)

- Extremely slowed aging. (dude's over 200 years old)

- Ability to use blood magic.

- Magically augmented vision, which enables Tolan to see through illusions.

In Mary's case, which she received a much more "feral and pure beast" blood sample.

- Increased strenght

- Increased smell.

- Increased reflexes.

- Slower aging.

- Ability to use blood magic to MUCH greater extents.

- Much greater ability absorbing blood and mimicking the stolen effects.

- MASSIVELY increased speed, she's faster than Tolan. To almost Neena levels, not close to Ryonne though, dude's the flash.

- Immunity to all known diseases and unknown like Tolan.

add Dark heart's power and you'd get some awesome stuff.

They still wouldn't be a match for Henry in full dreadnaught though :P...he really needs to fight something...

Edited by Scrapmaster

Yay! Four-Arms-Twelve-Toes is back! Glad you are back, mate. Now hopefully we can get this show back on the road! Also, Scrap, Ychera's staring deliriously at her watch and is biting at its glass face like a wild beast right now awaiting Henry next move.

Well, in bloodborne all blood has a "beast" disease in it. Even the eldrich gods have such a 'curse'. It is stated that, if one should consume too much blood to the point of craving it. They will slowly lose their minds as they become beasts themselves, Werewolves, gargoyles, tentacle beasts. all depend on the blood absorbed.

To have eldrich god blood within you, you need to undergo a ritual in which they will combine your blood with several beasts's, and if you show promise and withstand the pain, and your body doesn't literally begin shutting down (in which they stop mid-way, making an 'inperfect hunter' in the RP Tolan and Mary based of, the DM added this little twist). BUt if it doesn't, they administer the blood of "the great ones" which are basically gods.

Tolan was given the blood of Kos. The mother of the cosmos and magic. While Mary was given the blood of a godly beast of Loran, whose's name is unknown as knowledge of that desert civilization was lost due to the beast scourge (the beast disease).

But even if you succesfully go through godly blood ministration, you can STILL go insane and become a great beast. such happened to Ludwig. A close friend and master of Tolan. And laurence, the one who recruited him into the hunter sect. 

He even had to kill his friend. Gherman's beloved, Maria. who gave herself to the blood...

Tolan is literally on the brink of going insane due to the godly blood, Mary is too. 

Even though it gives great benefits like.

In Tolan's case.

- Massively increased control over the arcane.

- Almost limitless magic energy.

- Resistance to said elements.

- Superhuman strenght

- Increased reflexes.

- Ability to mimic the abilities and traits of whoever they absorb blood from for a short time.

- Immunity to all known diseases and many unknown.  (They commonly end up drenched in beast blood and absorb it for health and shiz, theres at least 30 diseases related to blood known today)

- Extremely slowed aging. (dude's over 200 years old)

- Ability to use blood magic.

- Magically augmented vision, which enables Tolan to see through illusions.

In Mary's case, which she received a much more "feral and pure beast" blood sample.

- Increased strenght

- Increased smell.

- Increased reflexes.

- Slower aging.

- Ability to use blood magic to MUCH greater extents.

- Much greater ability absorbing blood and mimicking the stolen effects.

- MASSIVELY increased speed, she's faster than Tolan. To almost Neena levels, not close to Ryonne though, dude's the flash.

add Dark heart's power and you'd get some awesome stuff.

They still wouldn't be a match for Henry in full dreadnaught though :P...he really needs to fight something...

Ahh, I see an easy way for this to work together now. To combine the rules for Zanzia & bloodborne blood we'll just make it that for Tolan & Mary if they absorb Zanzia blood they can of course use their powers but not their black matter powers since the Zanzia blood is purged of it & it's unknown disease thanks to their Eldritch god blood in their veins. But as for the Zanzia blood takeover transformation, this can still take effect on Tolan & Mary just like the 'beast' disease effect if they consume/absorb to much of Zanzia blood in large doses. Also Tolan & Mary won't feel hardly any pain from the Zanzia blood takeover transformation since they have already experienced a similar ritual before, same goes for the consuming/absorbing of Zanzia blood too.

Should either Tolan or Mary actually get to that point where they transform from to much Zanzia blood, I'm assuming they would transform into a crazy type of Zanzia/Beast monster like in bloodborne with a type of black matter power or body form with whatever other powers the Eldritch blood gives it. But that's another bridge to cross if we should reach it. You okay with these blood rules for the 2 man?          

I can easily see Mary will get the best benefits from using Dark Heart's blood way more than Tolan, see.

Tolan's powers with adding Dark Heart's blood

- Massively increased control over the arcane. (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- Almost limitless magic energy. (+infinite stamina)
- Resistance to said elements. (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- Superhuman strenght (1.5+increased & 1.0+increased again by Dark Power Up if used)
- Increased reflexes. (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- Immunity to all known diseases and many unknown.
- Extremely slowed aging. (+stops aging all together)
- Ability to use blood magic. (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- Magically augmented vision, which enables Tolan to see through illusions. (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
(Gains smell for enemies blood & energy)
(Gains speed increase)

Mary's powers adding Dark Heart's blood 

- Increased strenght (0.5+increased & 2.5+increased again by Dark Power Up if used)
- Increased smell.  (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- Increased reflexes.  (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- Slower aging. (+stops aging all together)
- Ability to use blood magic to MUCH greater extents. (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- Much greater ability absorbing blood and mimicking the stolen effects.  (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- MASSIVELY increased speed (1.5+increased & 2.5+increased again by Dark Power Up if used)

(Gains infinite stamina)

But all this is meaningless unless you can get a hold of Sahail or Dark Heart's dead body & that won't be easy man haha xD

Hey Mystic, I'm just letting ya know that Scrap & Yuffie have some new characters for you to check out K :)

Also are you waiting for someone to post? 

Posted Image

Greetings.

Welcome back man! hope your full of fighting spirit to RP again haha xD

Yay! Four-Arms-Twelve-Toes is back! Glad you are back, mate. Now hopefully we can get this show back on the road! Also, Scrap, Ychera's staring deliriously at her watch and is biting at its glass face like a wild beast right now awaiting Henry next move.

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell ya Vaude that Kaspar's latest post was crazy interesting to read, it made me think of harry potter for some reason haha xD

were is Kaspar anyway? is he in his basement again? or did I miss a post :P also poor Yltirss just whats some chicken haha xD

I'm wonder what trouble Neena's going to get into? now I'm just thinking out loud :P 

Added a couple more sections to my last post.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Accepted!  It's great to see an addition to the crew, if I may say so.  Also, I'm enjoying the development of Ava and Vort and think they are a rather cute couple. ; )

Posted Image

Greetings.

Hey, and welcome back!

Ahh, I see an easy way for this to work together now. To combine the rules for Zanzia & bloodborne blood we'll just make it that for Tolan & Mary if they absorb Zanzia blood they can of course use their powers but not their black matter powers since the Zanzia blood is purged of it & it's unknown disease thanks to their Eldritch god blood in their veins. But as for the Zanzia blood takeover transformation, this can still take effect on Tolan & Mary just like the 'beast' disease effect if they consume/absorb to much of Zanzia blood in large doses. Also Tolan & Mary won't feel hardly any pain from the Zanzia blood takeover transformation since they have already experienced a similar ritual before, same goes for the consuming/absorbing of Zanzia blood too.

Should either Tolan or Mary actually get to that point where they transform from to much Zanzia blood, I'm assuming they would transform into a crazy type of Zanzia/Beast monster like in bloodborne with a type of black matter power or body form with whatever other powers the Eldritch blood gives it. But that's another bridge to cross if we should reach it. You okay with these blood rules for the 2 man?          

I can easily see Mary will get the best benefits from using Dark Heart's blood way more than Tolan, see.

Tolan's powers with adding Dark Heart's blood

- Massively increased control over the arcane. (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- Almost limitless magic energy. (+infinite stamina)
- Resistance to said elements. (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- Superhuman strenght (1.5+increased & 1.0+increased again by Dark Power Up if used)
- Increased reflexes. (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- Immunity to all known diseases and many unknown.
- Extremely slowed aging. (+stops aging all together)
- Ability to use blood magic. (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- Magically augmented vision, which enables Tolan to see through illusions. (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
(Gains speed increase)

Mary's powers adding Dark Heart's blood 

- Increased strenght (0.5+increased & 2.5+increased again by Dark Power Up if used)
- Increased smell.  (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- Increased reflexes.  (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- Slower aging. (+stops aging all together)
- Ability to use blood magic to MUCH greater extents. (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- Much greater ability absorbing blood and mimicking the stolen effects.  (+increased by Dark Power Up if used)
- MASSIVELY increased speed (1.5+increased & 2.5+increased again by Dark Power Up if used)

(Gains infinite stamina)

But all this is meaningless unless you can get a hold of Sahail or Dark Heart's dead body & that won't be easy man haha xD

Hey Mystic, I'm just letting ya know that Scrap & Yuffie have some new characters for you to check out K :)

Also are you waiting for someone to post? 

Welcome back man! hope your full of fighting spirit to RP again haha xD

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell ya Vaude that Kaspar's latest post was crazy interesting to read, it made me think of harry potter for some reason haha xD

were is Kaspar anyway? is he in his basement again? or did I miss a post :P also poor Yltirss just whats some chicken haha xD

I'm wonder what trouble Neena's going to get into? now I'm just thinking out loud :P

Yeah, sorry about that.  The past couple of days have been cram-packed with work and studies.  I think I had accepted Scrap's character, and have just accepted Yuffie's.  Also, I was waiting on Scrap and MDS to post, but MDS did indeed post and so I think I'll go ahead and post later this evening, just can't do much for Ari or Jadis.

Also, on another note: I wanted to let everyone know that Kunivas and I have spoken in PM, and we have agreed to co-host Ashes of a Fallen Empire together. : )

Hey hey! I'm glad Kaspar's post caught someone's interest!  It was a style of writing that I haven't used in a long time, ever since--*long gaze into the middle distance*--the experimental days, but it was good to get back into the groove of things and write outside of my usual norm.  I'll make an edit on Kaspar's location (I wholly forgot about adding that tidbit in), and I thank you for pointing that out!  Also, yes, poor Yltriss is craving some fowl, or perhaps is just craving to make her mark on the world.  =P

Also, you guys and your stat-ups.  Not even gaming characters are this broken, excepting the 1000% cooldown Quickdraw: