Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
RoxSox

KHDays The 358/2 Days chat thread!

As with the KH2/KH1/COM chat threads, this threads purpose is to give a home to any discussion not deserving of its own thread... like your achievements in the game, or your progress, or little things you've noticed~!

Just keep discussion to and ontopic and reasonable level, kay?

Kh 358/2 days was great for the background story of roxas and the organization, and was a good filler between the real games, but i think that the mission sequence of the game made it less like kingdomhearts and less fun all in all. Panels were a ok addition though.

Also, good ending.

I always felt the Riku fight lacked a little especially considering how the game was really hard up till then, like fighting Leechgrave and Infernal Engine and the Dragon Heartless Even against Sa

i acually liked the panel system better. it was just easyer to do i guess.

yeah i went into the riku fight thinking, im most likely gonna die first time round. but he was way easy. i member thinking he was the easiest boss in the whole game. but when i redid the mission once, i got caught in one of his combos and it did MAJOR damage.like i had 1 hp left from a full bar.

guess hes one of those ' if i dont hit you your fine, but if i do your screwed' type bosses.

but all in all its still a great game.

i just wish the gameplay graphics were better. the faces of the characters werent all that detailed in game play, which kinda anoyed me.

but if you watch one of the very first trailers, something they did in it they took out that really annoyed me.

when you opened a treasure chest what ever was is it popped out and you accually saw what you got. that ,for some reason, that little tiny deatail just annoys me the most for some reason.

did any of you have to go out and buy a ds so you could play this game? and if you did what did you think of the graphics?

Xions high pitched voice in the Japanese version bugged he soooo much! Like come on! If I knew someone with that voice I would put tape over their mouth!

Roxas is blonder in Days then he is in KHII which kinda annoyed me but whatever.

You didn`t get to see much of Riku either and I really like him so that kinda sucked.

Liked: Panel System

Disliked: The cutscenes. I mean, understand that it being on DS the graphics couldn't be THAT great, but I still wish it'd been a little better.

The color scheme. Yes, yes, I know it's supposed to be all dark and gloomy most of the time, but they could've added some color other than just during sunsets and stuff :/

how do u get sora in days i forget

Get the mission bar to orange on every mission as well as collecting all the badges in each level and the treasure chests, however, you dont need to worry about challenge missions when trying to get sora,

but if you are trying to get all the secret journal entries, then you will have to get at least one challenge sigil for each mission or day (i cant remember which, but i think its for the day, and if there are two challenge missions for that mission, you must complete those missions with at least one sigil), so if you want all of the entries, just complete each challenge mission with at least one sigil

This game is kinda boring, but I like it anyways. :3

I played it only in japanese version. Wish I had pacience to play again in english, me needs to understand it better. D:

Completed all the challenge sigils! =D

I must comment on having Haste fully leveled up, DANG YOU RUN FAST! It's like Roxas drank five 5 hour energy drinks.

Also, I could really use some help on setting up my panels so I can take advantage of all the level up multipliers and fully leveled abilities. If anyone could show me how to do that I'd really appreciate it!

^Never mind, I found the perfect way to do it.

My favorite game yet, nver to be forgotten. Too bad no 1 in my school knows it. THe amount of cutscenes WERE very limited, because the memory of the ds IS limited. best storyline Ive ever heard of and.... I just love it!!!!!!!

358/2 days is my favorite kh game ever!x3 I loved the story line, gameplay, graphics(were good for a DS:p), characters, mission mode and everything else! I kept re watching the Axel scenes:p the only thing I didn't really like was how hard mission mode was(I had to play alone) or how Xion kinda broke the plot at some points(Roxas probably wouldn't have left if Xion didn't). Besides that, best game ever!:D I'm still playin it and haven't stoppedxD I enjoy being Axel so much~<3

I honestly don't know why I'm bothered to get the Japanese version as well, but the fact that I only understand about 5% of the text means that I don't have to read about Xion whining and moaning all the time!

(Seriously, even during those times she went missing, she spent it whining and moaning. Really Xion, why don't you do something about it instead of trying to make everyone feel sorry for you? :) ...Sorry, I needed to vent.

I honestly don't know why I'm bothered to get the Japanese version as well, but the fact that I only understand about 5% of the text means that I don't have to read about Xion whining and moaning all the time!

(Seriously, even during those times she went missing, she spent it whining and moaning. Really Xion, why don't you do something about it instead of trying to make everyone feel sorry for you? :) ...Sorry, I needed to vent.

I agree with ya there...She did whine and complain quite alot while Axel and Roxas just eat there ice cream:p in my view, the three of them probably would've stayed friends if Xion hadn't left. But I guess the game wouldn't have a plot without it eh?

I agree with ya there...She did whine and complain quite alot while Axel and Roxas just eat there ice cream:p in my view, the three of them probably would've stayed friends if Xion hadn't left. But I guess the game wouldn't have a plot without it eh?

Probably, if the game was still written the way it was. I've read a bunch of alternate scenarios for Days involving a nonexistent Xion, which imo, would've made it more popular with the fandom.

Why, Kanemaki, why did you have to make your self insert a Mary Sue? And one that causes so much controversy at that? D:

Probably, if the game was still written the way it was. I've read a bunch of alternate scenarios for Days involving a nonexistent Xion, which imo, would've made it more popular with the fandom.

Why, Kanemaki, why did you have to make your self insert a Mary Sue? And one that causes so much controversy at that? D:

There's alternate scenarios? Do you know where I could find those?

There's alternate scenarios? Do you know where I could find those?

Ah, sorry, I phrased it weird. What I mean is, a bunch of people within the fandom (mainly Xion haters lol ^^) had written alternate scenarios for Days. This one imo, is the best:

Imagine: Sora's memories have stopped because of Roxas. Namine, remembering her promise to Riku, will do anything to restore Sora. But she can't get all of the memories back because they're out of reach. She decides to infiltrate the Organization, to become one of them, in order to be within close proximity of Roxas and Sora's lost memories. I'd guess she'd have to gain their trust somehow by showing that she has a sense of camaraderie with her fellow Nobodies.

Maybe she would gain some leeway with Axel. Since Axel's the one who let her go in the first place, they'd cut a deal. Namine wouldn't tell about how Axel let her go, and Axel wouldn't tell how Namine went with DiZ.

Then, each night, she tries to take more of Sora's memories, but it becomes apparent over time that Sora will need Roxas in his entirety in order to be restored.

In addition to being kept in the dark by Axel, Roxas would also feel betrayed by Namine since she "used" him.

Really? I've never seen any of that. Although, I would love to read them:D I'm not really a big Xion fan, and I've been to a couple of places where everybody seems to love her. Picturing the game without Xion seems interesting:p

I posted a scenario written by a user over at KHInsider on the previous page. Right now, it's the only one I can find ^^

Yeah, those of us who aren't too fond of Xion are vastly outnumbered by the number of people who are. I guess the good thing is that arguments over her don't spawn as commonly here, as they do in various other places on the net. It gets pretty intense.

Let me know if ya find anymore...I'd like to read'em:p. I'm not really to sure why people love Xion so much(like ya said, were out numberedo_o) I never really liked her cause she was so depressing, another Sora copy(no offence fans) and broke the friendship between her Axel and Roxas. Those topics did get pretty ugly though...I never hanged around them, but I did see a couple. I felt bad for Axel during the whole thing. While Roxas was being...Roxas:p and Xion was...Well Xionxp Axel had to deal with all the trouble and keep his butt(plus theres) safe. I thought it was pretty wrong of them to totally ditch him at the same time, and leave more empty then he already was(being a nobody and all:p)

Just have to level up 4 more times, and I will have completed this game at 100% on Proud Mode, the problem is, it's a real pain in the ass. I either have to take a long time fighting the final battle with the Extreme accessory equipped and get double exp, or do it several times somewhat quickly with the Princess Crown with its Exp Lv. 2 multiplier, which doesn't do as much.

I hated how a lot of the attention was taken away from Roxas by Xion, but I loved the end cutscene where Xion "returns" to Sora along with the music that plays along with it. I loved the simplicity of the Riku battle (however I was slightly disappointed because it was the final boss which usually entails some sort of challenge) after defeating Xion. It sorta sucked that you couldn't travel anywhere besides other worlds. The panels were good. I was disappointed by the lack of cutscenes. Yeah . . . the beginning was slow because you had like no levels so everything took a while to kill. Overall I like the game and it remains one of my DS favourites (as it is very difficult to find good DS games)