Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Setrex

KHBbS Favourite character to play as?

31 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite character to play as?

• Terra
    • Ventus
    • Aqua

I'm currently playing through Birth by Sleep Final Mix and I just cleared Aqua's story. Now I'm on Terra's and it's a drag because I don't like his play style.

My question is simple really. Who was your favourite character to play as, and why?

Personally I like Aqua the most. She's tough at the start, but once you start getting some decent commands she's really fun to play as. I also like her character the most of the three so that definitely helped me enjoy her side of the story more.

I think I'd have to go with Aqua as well. Terra's a heavy hitter which is great, Ven seemed to be more agile, but I loved what you could do in terms of magic commands and command styles with Aqua, it was a nice change of pace from the usual whacking the keyblade around. Plus I liked cartwheeling around everywhere, it was just fun. xD Story-wise I found hers to be pretty enjoyable too, so maybe that helped in my case as well.

I think I'd have to go with Aqua as well. Terra's a heavy hitter which is great, Ven seemed to be more agile, but I loved what you could do in terms of magic commands and command styles with Aqua, it was a nice change of pace from the usual whacking the keyblade around. Plus I liked cartwheeling around everywhere, it was just fun. xD Story-wise I found hers to be pretty enjoyable too, so maybe that helped in my case as well.

Cartwheel for days!

Posted Image

I'm going with my main man, Terra. Much as the other two have their awesome gameplay and commands, Terra has the best of both worlds. Awesome physical attack commands, some of Aqua's higher level Magic. Plus, I think Terra controls pretty close to Sora from the past games.I like Terra better.

Terra! Battles are quick with him! Smash enemies in a couple of blows and that's out of the way xD

Even though my favourite to play as is Terra, the most OP one is Aqua, she just exterminates everything late in the game.

Ventus is just fast in my opinion, low damage and defense, don't like him :/

Terra is easiest for a player like myself, that likes to hit, hit and keep hitting till it dies. I'm not into all the magic side of things so much as I am hitting. As far as game play goes, Terra. Story? Aqua.

I haven't had a chance to play as Aqua yet, but Terra and Ventus have been pretty fun.

I gotta go with Terra though just because of his strength. I can make due with his lack of speed with careful dodging and Shotlocks.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Terra! Battles are quick with him! Smash enemies in a couple of blows and that's out of the way xD

Even though my favourite to play as is Terra, the most OP one is Aqua, she just exterminates everything late in the game.

Ventus is just fast in my opinion, low damage and defense, don't like him :/

Aqua for me at the moment is so fun. I've finished her story and I've moved onto Terra now (still have Ventus to play as well). Playing Critical mode and it was infuriating at first, but she gets really good there around Radiant Garden or Disney Town then everything was alright. I forgot how broken Prism Rain is too o.O Can't wait to unlock the Final and Secret Episode that's for sure.

Terra. I love playing a heavy bruiser :)

Terra. His attacks are very strong and its easy to beat enemies when I use him.

Terra is definitely more popular than I thought he'd be! I always found his bosses to be way harder than the others, but he absolutely ruins the small fry in the worlds.