Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

Which series had your favorite X-Men team?

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which series had your favorite X-Men team?

• X-Men (1990s)
    • X-Men Evolution (2000)
    • Wolverine and the X-Men (2008)
    • The movies that take place in the past (ex. First Class)
    • The movies that take place in the present (X2, The Last Stand, etc.)
    • None of the above, but I'll put my answer below.

I'm really excited about this one guys because it's about my favorite Marvel franchise (and Flaming Lea this one's for you).

Oh wow, this one's kinda hard.  Everyone is so great I kinda like them all.  The first three movies had a great team and Wolverine  and the X-Men has Emma Frost, who was the most interesting character in that whole show.  But it doesn't make the cut because I feel sorry for poor Jean.  I'm going to go with X-Men Evolution because it has all the favorites - Jean Grey, Shadowcat, Storm, the personal favorite of the friend that made me like X-men in the first place - Nighcrawler, not to mention Flaming Lea's favorite - Wolverine, and the most likeable version of Cyclops.

OK, I'm shutting up now.

Its crazy how all 3 X-men cartoons were fantastic, I'd say bring on another one but I'm afraid with the direction animation has been going it wouldn't be good.

Yeah, I know. I've been watching Evloution a lot recently and I just love the unquie take on it and how some of the normally adult character are older teens and they all attend public school. It's neat how throughout all the different shows and movies they have different versions of the same characters. Like they're the same but the're not. I see it as they're all parallel unverises.