Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I don't know, no matter what I can only envision Neenry as canon, no matter what RPing universe we're in. ; )

Neena's not here, however ; _ ;

ANd this ain't normal Henry.

Its Renegade Henry.

I am also awaiting for you to introduce Maxis :D

Edited by Scrapmaster

I didn't see anything in the rules about gore so I JSUT DID IT 

is that chill? I put it in a spoiler. It wasn't that rough.

Yeah, I saw your post and it looked fine to me. Some blood is expected in the RP, and I'm fine with a healthy amount of violence. My only qualm would be going beyond pg-13, as it is against the rules on KH13.

But you're quite fine, so worry not. No spoiler tabs are necessary. :)

Neena's not here, however ; _ ;

ANd this ain't normal Henry.

Its Renegade Henry.

I am also awaiting for you to introduce Maxis :D

I still think Neena couldn't forgive Henry for cheating, even if she is not of this world(s). : P

As for Maxis, yes, that has been on my mind and I'm going to write up a post for Shiva next doing just that.

WOW! No way Sora's baby! that's crazy cause I was planning on having Visco be the same what with her being kept safe from any fighting by her father, that is until Effie was hired as her personal guard. Also Visco's morals on killing aren't as friendly as Aqua's thanks to Effie's teachings haha xD  I guess in the Overworld Visco would be Aqua & in the World below Aqua would be Visco haha xD

Oh that's neat. Maybe those two can meet then. I think that would be cool to have them meet. Well,we'll see I guess.

Yeah, I saw your post and it looked fine to me. Some blood is expected in the RP, and I'm fine with a healthy amount of violence. My only qualm would be going beyond pg-13, as it is against the rules on KH13.

I still think Neena couldn't forgive Henry for cheating, even if she is not of this world(s). : P

As for Maxis, yes, that has been on my mind and I'm going to write up a post for Shiva next doing just that.

Neena making a Cameo would be hilarious, with her attacking Henry for not knowing her in this iteration.

Henry x Effie? xD (Think we should see how things play out).

Alright, i'l wait for Maxis's introduction, I might post as alastor though, Vaude's probably getting impatient :P

Oh boy, now whats Effie gonna ask of Henry?

Could it be a kiss? xD

Haha xD her kissing a random knight she doesn't even know is Henry would be a funny scene to see as I know exactly what she would do when she finds out it's Henry haha xD but that ain't what Effie will be asking of him. But that doesn't mean theres no chance for a Henry x Effie haha xD  

I didn't see anything in the rules about gore so I JSUT DID IT 

is that chill? I put it in a spoiler. It wasn't that rough. 

You sound almost worried about it haha xD chill like the penguins do haha xD

Oh that's neat. Maybe those two can meet then. I think that would be cool to have them meet. Well,we'll see I guess.

Totally :D I'm sure they'd be an awesome pair together since their so similar in their natures. Wondering just how they will met now? 

Neena making a Cameo would be hilarious, with her attacking Henry for not knowing her in this iteration.

I can see it now "HENRY!!!!!" screams Neena as she stabs him for the 1000th time haha xD

The dark-haired fey panted as she held her side, the stitch in her chest making it all more difficult for her to breathe.  She glanced around wildly, her gaze finally falling upon her gentle friend.  "Aqua!"  Elia darted over to her, with speed that was much unlike her own.  "Aqua, please, you must come with me!  I"--her face fell, eyes stealing a glance into the face of her friend before tearing away--"I've seen what happens to you.  I've come from the future, and you must get away.  Stay alongside me, and please fight!  You have to fight!  Your hesitancy gets the best of you, and I can't watch you die, not again . . . . "
Meanwhile, the future Elia grasped Aqua's arm firmly, urgency furrowing her brows.  "Please heed my words and change the future, Aqua.  Save yourself . . .  please."
And with that, Elia extended an arm, creating a portal dancing with amber lights.  She nodded one final time to her friend, a tear glistening down her cheek, as she disappeared behind the time portal that closed back to her proper era, leaving Aqua with much to think about.

Also say whaaaaat? just WOW! didn't see that coming in the slightest haha xD crazy.    

Ignis 

Oh yeah! Scrap forgot to say this but that spell is from Fire Emblem & even your character Alicia's appearance pic is from Fire Emblem. Which I have played & finished both Awakening & all 3 versions of Fates haha xD .

Awakening was an awesome as game! 2nd most played game with 1st being KH:DDD & 3rd is Fates. In Awakening I had my character marry Panne cause I love her werebunny form haha xD & my best bro is chrom as his teamwork with my character's class was killer. My most hated character in Awakening is... Aversa! she always killed off my dudes so easily & just wouldn't die! haha xD

As for Fates I chose to side with Nohr as my main choice, since I love conquering & their sick as armor, oh! & I also have blonde hair too so it only makes sense haha xD . My Nohr character married Selena as I love her attitude & my Hoshido character married Scarlet as I love her hair & her straight up honesty. my Revelation character hasn't married anyone yet, but I was think of either Peri or Rinkah. My best bro for Nohr is Keaton & for Hoshido is Hinata cause they are just awesome guys haha  xD . My most hated character in Fates is & will always be... Takumi! he totally betrayed me like 3x, like what the heck man!... darn! haha xD Fates was pretty fun but I think the story for Awakening was a bit better, mainly cause of that final boss being you know who haha xD

What about you man?    

Edited by The Unversed

Oh yeah! Scrap forgot to say this but that spell is from Fire Emblem & even your character Alicia's appearance pic is from Fire Emblem. Which I have played & finished both Awakening & all 3 versions of Fates haha xD .

Awakening was an awesome as game! 2nd most played game with 1st being KH:DDD & 3rd is Fates. In Awakening I had my character marry Panne cause I love her werebunny form haha xD & my best bro is chrom as his teamwork with my character's class was killer. My most hated character in Awakening is... Aversa! she always killed off my dudes so easily & just wouldn't die! haha xD

As for Fates I chose to side with Nohr as my main choice, since I love conquering & their sick as armor, oh! & I also have blonde hair too so it only makes sense haha xD . My Nohr character married Selena as I love her attitude & my Hoshido character married Scarlet as I love her hair & her straight up honesty. my Revelation character hasn't married anyone yet, but I was think of either Peri or Rinkah. My best bro for Nohr is Keaton & for Hoshido is Hinata cause they are just awesome guys haha  xD . My most hated character in Fates is & will always be... Takumi! he totally betrayed me like 3x, like what the heck man!... darn! haha xD Fates was pretty fun but I think the story for Awakening was a bit better, mainly cause of that final boss being you know who haha xD

What about you man?    

I...don't play fire emblem xD

I would love to, but I don't have the money to buy the consoles or handhelds for it ; _ ;

Ignis is the latin word for Fire xD

Alicia is gonna say Latin for her spells...another character of mine will too...

I...don't play fire emblem xD

I would love to, but I don't have the money to buy the consoles or handhelds for it ; _ ;

Ignis is the latin word for Fire xD

Alicia is gonna say Latin for her spells...another character of mine will too...

Oh... haha xD & here I thought you played the games since your character Alicia's pic is that of a fire emblem character & that she used the move ignis which is also in the fire emblem games too haha xD 

Oh well, both Fire Emblem: Awakening & Fates are great games that I'd recommend greatly should you ever get a 3DS K man :) & if you ever buy Fire Emblem Fates, join Nohr & together we will rule the WORLD! haha xD & is your other character that speaks Latin, Alastor?! haha xD 

Name: Eclaire
Race: Valkyrie/Succubus
Appearance:
b91c23da2f491f2d3ba19f83073c0612.jpg

Normal Clothes: Adds magic shoulder shield.

Lioness' Roar: Increased speed/acrobatics/etc.

Frejya's Hand: Increased Holy Magic and Defense, cost of speed

Succubus Form: Enhances Maneuverability and all Succubus-based powers; allows for illusions to be cast, though the stronger the mind, the less effective they are.

Mark of the Goddess[: Strongest armor, boots all stats beyond normal armor choices. Not available until late game. Cannot match speed boost given by Lioness' Roar.
Magic (if any):
Stance Change - Changes clothing/weapons to adapt to fights.
Thunder Magic

Holy Magic

Succubus Magic (illusions, make someone feel strongly for them, feed of people's lifeforce through intimate means, the basic stuff)

Lightning Step (brief speed boosts, up to five in conjunction.)
Lightning Bolt
Redirect Lightning (think A:TLA)

Telekinesis
Flight (through both sets of blood)

Weapons:
Valkyric Sword Overture

Blade of Wind, Kusanagi
In Paradisum, The Ever-Changing Spear

In Paradisum Configurations:

Configuration One: Spear of Paradox (normal)

Configuration Two: Valkyric Charge (Because imbued with lightning, causes small explosion when thrown and impacts)

Configuration Three: Lust of the Succubus (Gives off rose petals and heightens pheremonal response)

Configuration Four: Harmonious Union (Blue and Blood-Red lightning cover the spear - has mixed effects of previous two)

Configuration Five: Storm of Spears (Splits into ten spears for mutli-attack)

Personality: Cool and tactical, she holds little to no real animosity towards anyone, even the majority who look down upon her. A horrible childhood led to a strong sense of us rice and an unwavering moral compass, though she fights this compass in an internal war between the protective Valkyrie blood and the pleasure-seeking Succubus blood.
Biography:
Born from the unholy union of a Valkyrie, one of the many castes of angels, and a Succubus, Eclaire has been an outcast of both the more light-reveling fey, and the fey who dwell in darkness, she always moved place to place, a nomad with no home. With no where to go, Eclaire was forced to live by means she wishes to atone for.

Finding solace in a remote town in the Overworld, she took to learning how to fight. The sins she committed in the name of survival weighed heavily upon her. Training in the use of both her Valkyric Sword, the soul-blades all Valkyries may summon, and the gift of her mother - a spear which legends say slew a god of time (which never happened, she decided. Some tall tales just were too tall).

Learning how to use her weapons, she returned to wandering, atoning by trying to protect others - something she has proven not to fail at.

Slightly unnerfed her I think? Or I overbuffed her from the horrible nerfing I did before Scrap said she could use a little buff. That and I didn't have time for her outfits until now :/

Edited by Sabre Lily

Whoa, Sabre's back, and with a familiar face, too.  Welcome back, mate.  Where've you been?

Also, Latin elemental spells (Fire for Ignis, Ice for Glacies, and Lightning for Tonitrus)?  Whoo!  The world needs more Latin, that's for sure, and Alicia seems to have the most aggressive of spells in that grimoire of hers.

Whoa, Sabre's back, and with a familiar face, too.  Welcome back, mate.  Where've you been?

Also, Latin elemental spells (Fire for Ignis, Ice for Glacies, and Lightning for Tonitrus)?  Whoo!  The world needs more Latin, that's for sure, and Alicia seems to have the most aggressive of spells in that grimoire of hers.

Well she fights with runes and magical spells with that grimoire through vocals'n shit.

And this is only the basic tier spells ^_^

If she wants to use the greater tiers she has to include more words and triggers for the elemental spell.

For example a higher tier spell for fire. SHe would have to charge up a bit more and connect the words "Magna" which means great in Latin and "Ignis". 

"Magna Ignis!" Would be a higher tier fire spells, obviously more powerful, but more costly.

Or Destructive winds. She'd need to say "Ventus Perniciosa" Which would translate into "Destructive wind" Ventus being wind and Perniciosa being destructive.

Latin's fun.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Oh... haha xD & here I thought you played the games since your character Alicia's pic is that of a fire emblem character & that she used the move ignis which is also in the fire emblem games too haha xD

Oh well, both Fire Emblem: Awakening & Fates are great games that I'd recommend greatly should you ever get a 3DS K man :) & if you ever buy Fire Emblem Fates, join Nohr & together we will rule the WORLD! haha xD & is your other character that speaks Latin, Alastor?! haha xD 

I LOVE the Fire Emblem series!  I'm currently playing Birthright now, though I would probably have preferred to side with Nohr.  I didn't really like the conflict between Corrin and the Nohrian royals.

Regarding the third path, I've been wondering this for a while . . . .

Does Azura still die?

Overall I think I still prefer Awakening over the Fates games, but they're also very good and I really enjoy them all.

Race: Valkyrie/Succubus

Appearance:

b91c23da2f491f2d3ba19f83073c0612.jpg

Normal Clothes: Adds magic shoulder shield.

Lioness' Roar: Increased speed/acrobatics/etc.

Frejya's Hand: Increased Holy Magic and Defense, cost of speed

Succubus Form: Enhances Maneuverability and all Succubus-based powers; allows for illusions to be cast, though the stronger the mind, the less effective they are.

Mark of the Goddess[: Strongest armor, boots all stats beyond normal armor choices. Not available until late game. Cannot match speed boost given by Lioness' Roar.

Magic (if any):

Stance Change - Changes clothing/weapons to adapt to fights.

Thunder Magic

Holy Magic

Succubus Magic (illusions, make someone feel strongly for them, feed of people's lifeforce through intimate means, the basic stuff)

Lightning Step (brief speed boosts, up to five in conjunction.)

Lightning Bolt

Redirect Lightning (think A:TLA)

Telekinesis

Flight (through both sets of blood)

Weapons:

Valkyric Sword Overture

Blade of Wind, Kusanagi

In Paradisum, The Ever-Changing Spear

In Paradisum Configurations:

Configuration One: Spear of Paradox (normal)

Configuration Two: Valkyric Charge (Because imbued with lightning, causes small explosion when thrown and impacts)

Configuration Three: Lust of the Succubus (Gives off rose petals and heightens pheremonal response)

Configuration Four: Harmonious Union (Blue and Blood-Red lightning cover the spear - has mixed effects of previous two)

Configuration Five: Storm of Spears (Splits into ten spears for mutli-attack)

Personality: Cool and tactical, she holds little to no real animosity towards anyone, even the majority who look down upon her. A horrible childhood led to a strong sense of us rice and an unwavering moral compass, though she fights this compass in an internal war between the protective Valkyrie blood and the pleasure-seeking Succubus blood.

Biography:

Born from the unholy union of a Valkyrie, one of the many castes of angels, and a Succubus, Eclaire has been an outcast of both the more light-reveling fey, and the fey who dwell in darkness, she always moved place to place, a nomad with no home. With no where to go, Eclaire was forced to live by means she wishes to atone for.

Finding solace in a remote town in the Overworld, she took to learning how to fight. The sins she committed in the name of survival weighed heavily upon her. Training in the use of both her Valkyric Sword, the soul-blades all Valkyries may summon, and the gift of her mother - a spear which legends say slew a god of time (which never happened, she decided. Some tall tales just were too tall).

Learning how to use her weapons, she returned to wandering, atoning by trying to protect others - something she has proven not to fail at.

Slightly unnerfed her I think? Or I overbuffed her from the horrible nerfing I did before Scrap said she could use a little buff. That and I didn't have time for her outfits until now :/

*jaw drops* I thought you had left KH13 for good!  Welcome back!  The only alteration needed on her sheet would be the succubus magic, or more a limitation of how she can control their feelings.  Their attraction to her could be stronger when she uses such magic, but not to the point where it really controls how they feel, per se.  It's still really up to the other players on how they respond to her, but you're free to suggest that she uses this to make their interest in her greater.

Otherwise I think that everything else looks pretty good.  Accepted!  Actually, I do have a question, though: where is she now, and does she have a side?  The majority of the Overworld takes place in the locations on the map, but there are other continents that are visited during the RP.  She could have resided there but is now within the world map, if that works for you.

I LOVE the Fire Emblem series!  I'm currently playing Birthright now, though I would probably have preferred to side with Nohr.  I didn't really like the conflict between Corrin and the Nohrian royals.

Does Azura still die?

Overall I think I still prefer Awakening over the Fates games, but they're also very good and I really enjoy them all.

*jaw drops* I thought you had left KH13 for good!  Welcome back!  The only alteration needed on her sheet would be the succubus magic, or more a limitation of how she can control their feelings.  Their attraction to her could be stronger when she uses such magic, but not to the point where it really controls how they feel, per se.  It's still really up to the other players on how they respond to her, but you're free to suggest that she uses this to make their interest in her greater.

Otherwise I think that everything else looks pretty good.  Accepted!  Actually, I do have a question, though: where is she now, and does she have a side?  The majority of the Overworld takes place in the locations on the map, but there are other continents that are visited during the RP.  She could have resided there but is now within the world map, if that works for you.

Her powers will depend on how the other person reacts. I'm not listing nor going to use every succubus ability, there's like a ridiculous amount lol.

And that wors. She was supposed to be far away athe first. Most likely she'd be heading through the forest between Illonia and Milos, after arriving on the beach from the Nymphadora Sea.

Well she fights with runes and magical spells with that grimoire through vocals'n shit.

And this is only the basic tier spells ^_^

If she wants to use the greater tiers she has to include more words and triggers for the elemental spell.

For example a higher tier spell for fire. SHe would have to charge up a bit more and connect the words "Magna" which means great in Latin and "Ignis". 

"Magna Ignis!" Would be a higher tier fire spells, obviously more powerful, but more costly.

Or Destructive winds. She'd need to say "Ventus Perniciosa" Which would translate into "Destructive wind" Ventus being wind and Perniciosa being destructive.

Latin's fun.

I just got the sudden urge to make an indirect fighting character with magic snares, earth golems, and time- and motion-release skills,  Runic and enchantment magics are two of my fondest arcane arts, but never have I tried a defensive whittler.   He might even exist in this RP as a miniboss for Alicia and/or others, if given approval.

Rufus' hated hippie shall be given a name, if so!

Holy....Oath is back.

All this talking about latin and spells is making me very excited.

A battle between spell casters that could make the greenest of grasslands turn into a barren wasteland.

Rabiyu also keeps a few spells under the proverbial sleeve. Those that could bind others to make her will, or completely destroy cities without a second thought. The only downside is the time it takes to cast those spells, or the amount of energy.

Haha xD her kissing a random knight she doesn't even know is Henry would be a funny scene to see as I know exactly what she would do when she finds out it's Henry haha xD but that ain't what Effie will be asking of him. But that doesn't mean theres no chance for a Henry x Effie haha xD

You sound almost worried about it haha xD chill like the penguins do haha xD

Totally :D I'm sure they'd be an awesome pair together since their so similar in their natures. Wondering just how they will met now? 

I can see it now "HENRY!!!!!" screams Neena as she stabs him for the 1000th time haha xD

Also say whaaaaat? just WOW! didn't see that coming in the slightest haha xD crazy.    

It should say leaving Sora with much to think about. A least it got rid of my writers block. Also I'm thinking at some point -if Aqua doesn't die-that she will travel to the world below.

So how long was it planned?  Poor Aqua being used in the Devils(*cough Mystics cough*) game. Although it will be something for me to think about going on in this roleplay. MY MIND IS RACING LOL

Places. Got back into another gaming community, now I've come full circle back th KH13.

Holy....Oath is back.

All this talking about latin and spells is making me very excited.

A battle between spell casters that could make the greenest of grasslands turn into a barren wasteland.

Rabiyu also keeps a few spells under the proverbial sleeve. Those that could bind others to make her will, or completely destroy cities without a second thought. The only downside is the time it takes to cast those spells, or the amount of energy.

Hi.

Her powers will depend on how the other person reacts. I'm not listing nor going to use every succubus ability, there's like a ridiculous amount lol.

And that wors. She was supposed to be far away athe first. Most likely she'd be heading through the forest between Illonia and Milos, after arriving on the beach from the Nymphadora Sea.

Sounds and looks good!  Thanks, Sabre.  Glad to have you on board. : )

I just got the sudden urge to make an indirect fighting character with magic snares, earth golems, and time- and motion-release skills,  Runic and enchantment magics are two of my fondest arcane arts, but never have I tried a defensive whittler.   He might even exist in this RP as a miniboss for Alicia and/or others, if given approval.

Go for it!  If you did want to make a character but not have them exist long-term it's possible that they could be killed off in future conflicts, if that would help any.  So far I'm really enjoying Jari and am hoping that he'll become one of your full-fledged characters (and I've also thought about adding in a foxling of my own, but I might wait on this because of time constraints, et cetera).

It should say leaving Sora with much to think about. A least it got rid of my writers block. Also I'm thinking at some point -if Aqua doesn't die-that she will travel to the world below.

So how long was it planned?  Poor Aqua being used in the Devils(*cough Mystics cough*) game. Although it will be something for me to think about going on in this roleplay. MY MIND IS RACING LOL

Sorry if I put you on the spot there.  I thought it was an interesting concept, and I wanted to give something to help prompt Aqua and her character growth.  I was hoping that this turn of events would be more helpful rather than hindering, though if it's disagreeable to you please let me know and I would happily make some changes. : )

Sounds and looks good!  Thanks, Sabre.  Glad to have you on board. : )

Go for it!  If you did want to make a character but not have them exist long-term it's possible that they could be killed off in future conflicts, if that would help any.  So far I'm really enjoying Jari and am hoping that he'll become one of your full-fledged characters (and I've also thought about adding in a foxling of my own, but I might wait on this because of time constraints, et cetera).

Sorry if I put you on the spot there.  I thought it was an interesting concept, and I wanted to give something to help prompt Aqua and her character growth.  I was hoping that this turn of events would be more helpful rather than hindering, though if it's disagreeable to you please let me know and I would happily make some changes. : )

It is very much helpful just next time send me a pm and ask before you do something that big okay? It was really shocking. Also you don't need to give away everything. Thanks for thinking of me~  0/*  0/*  0/*  :3

Hey there Sabre! nice to see ya back & RPing again :D I thought I'd give ya a little help with understanding the current events & main stuff that's happening within the RP, so here ya go man. (It also includes your character's current actions too haha xD & this is also for anyone having trouble catching up with the story too K :)  & please tell me if I missed anything & I'll quickly add it in K guys) 

Overworld info

- high in the sky in the Overworld we have Queen Shiva ruling over pretty much all of the Overworlds land within her kingdom of Kilkis Seres & she has sent a group a (The group is currently - Erica, Rabiyu, Alicia, Baxter, Yevgeni, Elia & Jynn (her son) & Aqua) to investigate the kingdom of Mystras ruled by Lord Raiden who is under suspicion of violating the forbidden shrine (The forbidden shine holds many secrets & is the safeguard for the Overworld protecting it from outside threats) at Isopolis. The group is currently near the mountains of Mystras fighting off a bunch of Ogres & a leader Ogre too. Jynn, Erica & Baxter are fighting the leader Ogre. Yevgeni. Rabiyu, Alicia & Elia are fighting off the other Ogres. Aqua suddenly met the future Elia & is now trying her best to change her fate by helping her friends out. 
- Their is a magic Fey-Elf-Genie that grants wishes named Rufus who was sold off by a greedy man to the high Elf Rabiyu who hasn't made a single wish yet.
- Meanwhile Lord Raiden has sent a strong man named Alastor to take care of a blabbermouth fox kid named Jari who both are currently within a bar named 'Flowering Hyssop'.
- Meanwhile an outside threat within Midnea's kingdom are just waiting for the chance to act against both worlds & they are known as Punishers & there are only 6 members of this group, 2 of which are Jimba & Pracia.
- Meanwhile Eclaire was within the city of Milos & just had dinner with a fey family that she saved before flying off somewhere alone.
- It's night time is in this world right now too.

World Below info
- below on the ground of humans we have 3 main kingdoms, The kingdom of Augustus (Ruled by King Augustus who is Neutral & is colored green on world map), The kingdom of Helvadoria (Ruled by an unknown King who is at war with the kingdom of Sondon & is colored light-blue on world map), & the Kingdom of Sondon (Ruled by King Alderon Niles who is at war with the kingdom of Helvadoria & is colored red on world map).
- King Alderon rules most of the world below & has a daughter named Visco. Currently king Alderon with his royal advisor Midnea & his specially chosen knights are within his kingdom & are preparing to take off within a ship called 'Phoenix' to journey to the Overworld. Those chosen knights are Curvis, Arthur, Draksis, Raleigh, Manel & a mysterious man in red-royal armor. Both Visco & her personal guard Effie won't be going to the Overworld with them, Visco is saying her goodbyes to her father & she is also in love with Arthur as she gave him a love letter. Arthur is talking with Draksis, Manel is talking with Curvis, Raleigh distrusts Midnea & the mysterious man in red-royal armor.  
- Meanwhile a man named Henry who is a renegade is currently disguised as a random knight trying to free the prisoner Helios with the help of the 2 Aeternum Siblings, one named Aura (sister) & the other named Aurion (Brother) but both are within a prison cell themselves that is all apart of Henry's plan. But Henry has Effie accompanying him to fetch Helios from his prison cell which might make things difficult for Henry & his plan. 
- Visco was cursed to have a dog like appearance & dog traits by a Fey witch named Midnea who is also King Alderon's royal advisor, Visco has no memory of who cursed her. Visco is best friends with Effie too.
- Helios is 1 of the 3 Feys that ventured into the below world & has been captured by the king kept a prisoner & is in chains in a tight prison cell currently awaiting to be escorted to the King's Phoenix ship as he will be going with them to the Overworld as a prisoner.
- It's the early morning in this world right now too.

& here's the current character's list that still needs to be updated on the front page of the RP haha xD

OverWorlders:
Leader Queen Shiva (Female, other info Unknown)
Baxter (Male, Fey-Elf, 242 Looks 19) (Page 1)
'Eliltari' among Elves & 'Rabiyu' among others (Female, High Elf, 1853 Looks early twenties) (Page 1)
Jimba (Male, Shadin, 8731 looks around 70-80) (Page 1)
Rufus Contralto (Male, Fey-Genie, 837) (Page 1)
Elia Cabret (Female, Fairy, ? Looks 18) (Page 1)
Yevgeni Malachite (Male, Fairy, around 4000 Looks early twenties) (Page 1)
Erica (Female, Fey-Vila, Around 214 Looks around 12 or younger) (Page 1)
Helios (Male, Fey-Spriggan, Over 200 Looks 19) (Page 1)
Jynn Venas (Male, Fey-?, 1995 Looks 21) (Page 2)
Amina (Female, Oneiroi, ? Looks around 23) (Page 2)
Pracia (Female, Scralose, 4734 Looks 29) (Page 2)
Alicia Kross (Female, Fey-?, 976) (Page 3)
Aqua Lumen (Female, Elf, 18) (Page 4)
Machiav Froiss (Male, Fey-?, 5490 Looks in his thirties) (Page 5)
Maxis (?, Possessed armor, ?) (Page 7)
Bherna Lao (Female, Fey-?, 50 looks 8) (Page 7)
Eclaire (Female, Valkyrie/Succubus, ? looks within 19-22) (Page 9)
Morana (Female, Fey-Wedigo, Over 150 looks 15) (Page 10)
Soran Monroe (Male, Fey-Demonic, 3156 looks 40) (Page 11) 

UnderWorlders:
Leader is King Alderon Niles (Male, Human, 48) (Page 1)
Effie (Female, Demon-Zanzia, 27 Looks 17) (Page 1)
Varian Senton (Male, Human, 26) (Page 1)
Raleigh Marin (Female, Human, 31) (Page 1)
Aura Aeternum (Female, Human, 25) (Page 1)
Aurion Aeternum (Male, Human, 27) (Page 1)
Arthur Gancelot (Male, Human, 21) (Page 1)
Manel Fienna (Female, Human, 34) (Page 2)
Visco Niles (Female, Human (Cursed), 19 was 12 but +7 for dog years) (Page 2)
Midnea (Female, Fey-Fairy, 1689 Looks 15) (Page 2) 
Henry Hansees (Male, Human (Augmented), 27) (Page 2) 
Draksis Gunther (Male, Human, 57) (Page 2)
Curvis Sourati (Male, Human, 26) (Page 7)

AWESOME AS!!! haha xD

"So your a Hoshidan then Mystic... it pains my heart that next we'll meet, will be on the battlefield my friend..." said Nohrian Unversed totally in character haha xD

Okay back to game talk, I felt similar with that too because I actually felt sad when I played through Birthright after playing Conquest since I saw all the Nohrians as my allies, but I had to fight them which just killed me inside :( I mean who could hurt little sis Elise.

As for your question about the 3rd path

No, Azura lives along with lilith. But there are 2 others that will die within the story that you can't prevent no matter what you do which is sad :(

since your playing Birthright I simply must tell you of a very funny conversation, that being with Saizo & Setsuna. You should get their conversation rank to A as I found it one of the funniest conversations in Birthright haha xD Have you married your Hoshido character off yet? if so who'd ya marry? & Who's your best bro? Also whats your current progress in Birthright? or have you already finished it? cause I don't wanna say any spoilers for you K. Also I agree with you on Awakening & Fates too, I loved Awakening & all 3 paths of Fates but Awakening felt better somehow, I think it's because of it's finally boss being a bit more interesting... I think, not so sure really. But still loved all those games haha xD 

Can't wait to see the character man! I always like seeing new characters enter the story, I'm also itching to post up my other Punisher's sheets. But all in good time haha xD

Don't worry Sora's Baby. I'm sure Aqua won't really die without Mystic getting your permission to do so first. We'd never just kill someone off like that as that's just to cruel. Also, I'll be looking forward to Aqua's visit to the World Below & I'm sure Visco would enjoy her company should they ever meet too :D   

Edited by The Unversed