Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Morana can be shipped with anyone that can handle her scent, which narrows it down to any character who just lacks the sense as a whole xD Helios can be shipped with anyone too. Whoever makes his heart go doki doki.

Also to finally answer to this

Henry'l be like

sam-true-blood-covered-in-blood-season-5

Henry: Helios...we need to talk...

Helios:

post-60462-President-Dave-Chappelle-knoc

Morana can be shipped with anyone that can handle her scent, which narrows it down to any character who just lacks the sense as a whole xD Helios can be shipped with anyone too. Whoever makes his heart go doki doki.

Also to finally answer to this

Helios:

Hah!

Helios better, run and he better run quick!

As for Morana...im sure we'l find someone xD

Edited by Scrapmaster

YOu know what? im going to make a character i've never made before. This is my last character I promise.

Name: Typhon "Cyph" 'BugMan'

Race: Cyph.

Race power (pretty much he only has this, may 'evolve' in order to learn more stuff later down the RP. but he has no magic so its pretty much only race power):

Since Cyphs are made of a large array of hybridization of both insect, animal and even Humanoid creatures, Typhon has the general traits that define his race. Such as:

- An hardened exoskeleton and carapace in the form of a Biological armor suit.

- Biogel creation and ejection: Hard, elastic and very strong biological gel can be made from his body and shot out as well, very effective at binding enemy movement, quickly evaporates and melt through heat, and can be easily cut. 

- The ability to breathe in poisonous fumes without trouble,

-Four different colors his eyes. Red for hostile, Green for friendly, Blue for normal and Yellow for Cautious. 

- His blood is highly toxic and poisonous, care should be taken when it is spilled onto them from a wound, 

-Chamaleon traits that allow him to easier blend into the environment, but can be detected with aura and a good eyesight. It only hides his appearance, nothing else.

- His body is a hive for insect "drones" to breed and spread accross him, and as such, in return for him allowing them to breed and live inside (and outside of him, some constantly walk around him). They will tend to any wounds he may have with their saliva which is, surpisingly good at healing, he may even send them to heal others, be them animal or human/fey, they don't smell bad, they don't smell at all, in fact, very good infact, and by attacking enemies alongside him on occasion (BEE SWARM, GO!).  While his exoskeleton and carapace are hard, his interior body's skeleton is rather fragile, like that of an insect's. A beetle if you may. 

- Heightened sense of smell, can detect others by smell alone, very good for infiltrations and whatnot, he doesn't mind putrid smells. Can be confused if multiple opponents are close together and his vision is disabled.

- "Parasitic adaptation" - How this works is that Typhon will consume some of the opponent's blood, and will gain abilities depending on their race, be them fey or not, if fey, for example.

He will gain an agility and regeneration boost. 

If on a wendigo, he is able to create a poisonous fog that corrodes and blinds enemies.

If an elf, he will gain a large agility boost and perfect eye-sight

If a fairy he will gain insect-like wings that will allow him to fly.

If a Scralose, Typhon will gain extremely sharp claws.

And if a Shadin, he gains a great strenght boost.

If he somehow obtains a genie's DNA sample. He will be almost completely impervious to all kinds of magic

Only one of these may be active at a time, and the effect quickly wears off over time, he can stay a total of 10 minutes with a certain race effect, but he will quickly lose. If he tried to change the effect, too much "samples" on him at the same time will cause diverse side-effects to him. Like COMPLETE, biological and neurological breakdown!

- He is, in fact, able to speak. His voice, is also very "insect" like. Although a hint of human can be noticed on him. He also doesn't smell at all, so he can't exactly be shuned for anything other than his looks.

- Typhon can generate an acidic compound within his body, and spit it if need be on enemies, this 'acid' is VERY noxious and will melt through almost anything in very little time. Can be used both in liquid for and in spray form, can be shot from his hands or mouth. 

- Self evolution and adaptation organism: His organism is constantly adapting to the environment and situations, but he can mostly only 'evolve' when he is near death, very horribly wounded and about to die, if he evolves then, he may be able to heal himself greatly AND become passively stronger as a result, on some cases he might even learn a new 'trait'.

- Enhanced strenght and agility, taking a mix of several different species's, he has the senses of a hunter, The speed of a cougar and the strenght at least 5 healthy and fit fey

- Can regrow his exoskeleton and carapace, he even makes weapons out of the stuff since its so sturdy and sharp.

Appearance: 

6f5cfedd24a2412cb2b77a7faa796225.png

Magic (if any): None, dude's an insect. not a magician.

Weapons:

Cyph armblades: Can create armblades from his arms (think Baraka from mortal combat). Light, durable and sharp. Also tipped with acid in order for more damage to be dealt.

Personality: Quiet, speaks only when needed. Many never even hear his voice! Very serious, but also kind, he will help a passerby if they are in trouble even if its a threat to him, though he tries to avoid others afterwards, unless someone goes over to him and sticks with him, he is not going to open up to them. He is very loyal to those who do, however.

He keeps it to himself, and when dealing with possible threats, he treats them with a tough demeanor and attitude, ready to fight to the death should the need arise. Cautious at all moments, death might just be around the corner.

Biography:

Ahhh, the Cyph, an interesting story of unwanted aggression and unecessary slaughter. The cyphs were a peaceful species, made from several amalgamation of other species, all combined. They held a home, a hive, but they were all struck down against their will by many kingdoms, almost all kingdoms in the overworld took part in the slaughter, even Midnea's punishers took part in the "Cyph hunts" in the Overworld, where for 1000 full years, the species has been hunted, and any stragglers, placed bounties on top. Hefty bounties of 100.000*insert overworld currency here* Ensures that they are thoroughly and persistently hunted. All because they pose a nonexistent "threat" to all others. Why is the bounty so high? because common belief is that these last surviving ones after the hunts can breed and begin the cyph civilization anew...and that couldn't be farther from the truth. Typhon cannot breed, not can the others without another Cyph. And having two would bring too much attention.

Typhon, one of the last surviving cyphs (Cyph population count is...4 in the whole world, used to be thousands) , is constantly in hiding from bounty hunters, punishers, city guards and the like. Orders are to "kill on sight" on any occasion of cyphs being spotted. As such , Typhon, travels into fey territory only when absolutely necessary. He holds all kingdoms in very high disdain for what they've done to his people wrongfully.

What is he doing now? wandering...looking for a higher purpose or so, or just living out the rest of his sad life's years as one of the only cyphs alive.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Rabiyu should have either Rabiyu/Rufus ship or she could just wish for the perfect boyfriend with Rufus haha xD

I think the near self-imposed isolation is one of the reasons that she is unable to have a romantic partner, she lives by her lonesome in a "cursed" forest with just the rare meeting every so often.

Maybe she could move to the Imperial City, but stuck-up nobles aren't her cup of tea. She only needs a quiet place, a smithy, and enough materials to forge into jewelry and magical artifacts.

If only Rabiyu had the drive to pursue an actual relationship, but elves only marry once (at least my branch does. I dunno about the others). So finding a partner is a test for her will and patience. She could wish for a perfect boyfriend, but I'm sure that with the passing of the centuries Rabiyu would get bored eventually. That is why she needs to get to know her future partner and not simply wish for one. At least that's what I think.

The Twins

Helios:

Aurion: Uh, Sis?

Aura: Nope, nope, nope. We're out!

gifs_14.gif

Edited by Elrandir

YOu know what? im going to make a character i've never made before. This is my last character I promise.

Name: Typhon "Cyph" 'BugMan'

Race: Cyph.

Race power (pretty much he only has this, may 'evolve' in order to learn more stuff later down the RP. but he has no magic so its pretty much only race power):

Since Cyphs are made of a large array of hybridization of both insect, animal and even Humanoid creatures, Typhon has the general traits that define his race. Such as:

- An hardened exoskeleton and carapace in the form of a Biological armor suit.

- Biogel creation and ejection: Hard, elastic and very strong biological gel can be made from his body and shot out as well, very effective at binding enemy movement, quickly evaporates and melt through heat, and can be easily cut. 

- The ability to breathe in poisonous fumes without trouble,

-Four different colors his eyes. Red for hostile, Green for friendly, Blue for normal and Yellow for Cautious. 

- His blood is highly toxic and poisonous, care should be taken when it is spilled onto them from a wound, 

-Chamaleon traits that allow him to easier blend into the environment, but can be detected with aura and a good eyesight. It only hides his appearance, nothing else.

- His body is a hive for insect "drones" to breed and spread accross him, and as such, in return for him allowing them to breed and live inside (and outside of him, some constantly walk around him). They will tend to any wounds he may have with their saliva which is, surpisingly good at healing, he may even send them to heal others, be them animal or human/fey, they don't smell bad, they don't smell at all, in fact, very good infact, and by attacking enemies alongside him on occasion (BEE SWARM, GO!).  While his exoskeleton and carapace are hard, his interior body's skeleton is rather fragile, like that of an insect's. A beetle if you may. 

- Heightened sense of smell, can detect others by smell alone, very good for infiltrations and whatnot, he doesn't mind putrid smells. Can be confused if multiple opponents are close together and his vision is disabled.

- "Parasitic adaptation" - How this works is that Typhon will consume some of the opponent's blood, and will gain abilities depending on their race, be them fey or not, if fey, for example.

He will gain an agility and regeneration boost. 

If on a wendigo, he is able to create a poisonous fog that corrodes and blinds enemies.

If an elf, he will gain a large agility boost and perfect eye-sight

If a fairy he will gain insect-like wings that will allow him to fly.

If a Scralose, Typhon will gain extremely sharp claws.

And if a Shadin, he gains a great strenght boost.

Only one of these may be active at a time, and the effect quickly wears off over time, he can stay a total of 10 minutes with a certain race effect, but he will quickly lose. If he tried to change the effect, too much "samples" on him at the same time will cause diverse side-effects to him. Like COMPLETE, biological and neurological breakdown!

- He is, in fact, able to speak. His voice, is also very "insect" like. Although a hint of human can be noticed on him. He also doesn't smell at all, so he can't exactly be shuned for anything other than his looks.

- Typhon can generate an acidic compound within his body, and spit it if need be on enemies, this 'acid' is VERY noxious and will melt through almost anything in very little time. Can be used both in liquid for and in spray form, can be shot from his hands or mouth. 

- Self evolution and adaptation organism: His organism is constantly adapting to the environment and situations, but he can mostly only 'evolve' when he is near death, very horribly wounded and about to die, if he evolves then, he may be able to heal himself greatly AND become passively stronger as a result, on some cases he might even learn a new 'trait'.

- Enhanced strenght and agility, taking a mix of several different species's, he has the senses of a hunter, The speed of a cougar and the strenght at least 5 healthy and fit fey

- Can regrow his exoskeleton and carapace, he even makes weapons out of the stuff since its so sturdy and sharp.

Appearance: 

6f5cfedd24a2412cb2b77a7faa796225.png

Magic (if any): None, dude's an insect. not a magician.

Weapons:

Cyph armblades: Can create armblades from his arms (think Baraka from mortal combat). Light, durable and sharp. Also tipped with acid in order for more damage to be dealt.

Personality: Quiet, speaks only when needed. Many never even hear his voice! Very serious, but also kind, he will help a passerby if they are in trouble even if its a threat to him, though he tries to avoid others afterwards, unless someone goes over to him and sticks with him, he is not going to open up to them. He is very loyal to those who do, however.

He keeps it to himself, and when dealing with possible threats, he treats them with a tough demeanor and attitude, ready to fight to the death should the need arise. Cautious at all moments, death might just be around the corner.

Biography:

Ahhh, the Cyph, an interesting story of unwanted aggression and unecessary slaughter. The cyphs were a peaceful species, made from several amalgamation of other species, all combined. They held a home, a hive, but they were all struck down against their will by many kingdoms, almost all kingdoms in the overworld took part in the slaughter, even Midnea's punishers took part in the "Cyph hunts" in the Overworld, where for 1000 full years, the species has been hunted, and any stragglers, placed bounties on top. Hefty bounties of 100.000*insert overworld currency here* Ensures that they are thoroughly and persistently hunted. All because they pose a nonexistent "threat" to all others. Why is the bounty so high? because common belief is that these last surviving ones after the hunts can breed and begin the cyph civilization anew...and that couldn't be farther from the truth. Typhon cannot breed, not can the others without another Cyph. And having two would bring too much attention.

Typhon, one of the last surviving cyphs (Cyph population count is...4 in the whole world, used to be thousands) , is constantly in hiding from bounty hunters, punishers, city guards and the like. Orders are to "kill on sight" on any occasion of cyphs being spotted. As such , Typhon, travels into fey territory only when absolutely necessary. He holds all kingdoms in very high disdain for what they've done to his people wrongfully.

What is he doing now? wandering...looking for a higher purpose or so, or just living out the rest of his sad life's years as one of the only cyphs alive.

Accepted!  I daresay that this is one of the most unique characters I have yet seen from you, or within the universe of roleplaying in general.  I'll be curious to see how you fit him in!

I think the near self-imposed isolation is one of the reasons that she is unable to have a romantic partner, she lives by her lonesome in a "cursed" forest with just the rare meeting every so often.

Maybe she could move to the Imperial City, but stuck-up nobles aren't her cup of tea. She only needs a quiet place, a smithy, and enough materials to forge into jewelry and magical artifacts.

If only Rabiyu had the drive to pursue an actual relationship, but elves only marry once (at least my branch does. I dunno about the others). So finding a partner is a test for her will and patience. She could wish for a perfect boyfriend, but I'm sure that with the passing of the centuries Rabiyu would get bored eventually. That is why she needs to get to know her future partner and not simply wish for one. At least that's what I think.

The Twins

gifs_14.gif

Actually that thought on elves sounds interesting, and I may implement the same rules on Yevgeni as well.  I mean, you always kind of hope that everyone only has to marry once but, well . . . I won't get into that topic. : P  Needless to say that I like this thought process and stricter customs for the elves than other races (I could envision fairies being much more carefree). Still, I do feel sorry for Rabiyu and her many years of solitude and seclusion.  I guess that may be what she wants, but dang . . . that seems like it would be so hard and depressing.

Actually that thought on elves sounds interesting, and I may implement the same rules on Yevgeni as well.  I mean, you always kind of hope that everyone only has to marry once but, well . . . I won't get into that topic. : P  Needless to say that I like this thought process and stricter customs for the elves than other races (I could envision fairies being much more carefree). Still, I do feel sorry for Rabiyu and her many years of solitude and seclusion.  I guess that may be what she wants, but dang . . . that seems like it would be so hard and depressing.

Well, they marry once, but that doesn't mean that they live together always. Sometimes the couple can live for years away from each other, but the bond they share through marriage is nearly unbreakable. Elves share a bond in both mind and body and the act of "union" is rather special for them, that is why it is performed only after they are married and never before.

That's nothing! Rabiyu's mother, Ethiriel, waited nearly five thousand years before searching for a partner. Although she wasn't isolated like her daughter is. She was rather picky in her younger days and in early adulthood. Until she met her opposite xD

If Ethiriel is an unstoppable force, then Rabiyu's father is an immovable object. She was a fierce warrior while him a gentle healer.

I think Rabiyu is the odd one of elven kind. While most prefer being in a group, Rabiyu chose to be alone. Talking to herself became a habit after the first hundred years in the forest. Her only company is her dragon friend, Valdra The Incandescent, one of the very few ancient Great Drakes, if not the last one. She is the source of Rabiyu's near infinite amount of precious metals. What sparked this unusual friendship was the comment by the Great Drake herself, when Rabiyu asked how old she was.

"When I was young the gods of the old world were still on diapers, Little Thief."

The High Elf kept going into Valdra's underground cave until the drake asked about the reason she kept putting herself in front of danger. The response was that she had some pretty fascinating stories about the "old days" that no one in the whole Overworld knew about.

Edited by Elrandir

Meanwhile.

Henry: I probably will never be able to get married...I have the awful luck of having all of my iterations have an assassin fall in love with me.

Draksis: Im too old for this.

Alicia: I got time...but I dunno

Alastor: What is Marriage? is it something I can cut?

Maxis: Oh i'd love to! I want a nice housewife that can clean the house and spoil me plenty~ *fantasises* *notices he has no physical body*. Oh wait...shit.

Typhon: I can't get married. Just look at me.

(Typhon is probably as good of a ship as Morana will get lol xD)

The Twins

gifs_14.gif

Henry: giphy.gif

Edited by Scrapmaster

Eclaire: My parents were drunk and someone cast the wrong spell. And relationships? Last time I tried I sucked the life out of them. Kind of put a damper on me ever finding someone to settle down with.

Accepted!  I daresay that this is one of the most unique characters I have yet seen from you, or within the universe of roleplaying in general.  I'll be curious to see how you fit him in!

Nobody ever makes a humanoid bug character do they? xD

Just had a "you know what?" moment and went with it. 

How am I gonna introduce him?...I dunno lol.

Rabiyu: As corny as it sounds, I'm waiting for the right one. I'm still young and have a long time to spare. In the meantime I will keep working and having nice tea parties with Valdra each tuesday.

Aurion: You DO know she is a dragon, right?

Rabiyu: Your point being?

Aurion: Nevermind.

Aura: Not interested in having my heart more broken than it already is.

Aurion: Touchy topic. I'm taking care of my sister at the moment.

Aura: I don't need you to watch over me all day! *storms off*

Rabiyu: Mortals these days.

Aurion: Hey! I resent that!

Twins: giphy.gif

Edited by Elrandir

Rabiyu: As corny as it sounds, I'm waiting for the right one. I'm still young and have a long time to spare. In the meantime I will keep working and having nice tea parties with Valdra each tuesday.

Aurion: You DO know she is a dragon, right?

Rabiyu: Your point being?

Aurion: Nevermind.

Aura: Not interested in having my heart more broken than it already is.

Aurion: Touchy topic. I'm taking care of my sister at the moment.

Aura: I don't need you to watch over me all day! *storms off*

Rabiyu: Mortals these days.

Aurion: Hey! I resent that!

Twins: giphy.gif

Typhon: *silently watches from the shadows*

I got inspired. So I decided to have fun. Then when I realized I had too many titles, I gave him more. Because why not.

I have more information, Mystics, that I will send in PM Later. I just discovered at shift left me more to do v.v

Name: Rhaedyn Thane, Iron Lord of the North, Sovereign of Ithuriel, Herald of Winter and Bringer of First Light, to the East Dragon of Death, and to the West the Rising Sun, Deliverer of Toys and Smiter of Cabbages, Bane of Weeds; the Wall upon which Darkness Breaks, the Last King of Ithuriel, He of Many Names yet Claims One - Lord of Iron.

I am the Last King, and the First Light.
Race: Ithurian
Age: Unknown, theorized to be over 13,000 years old; tall tales say eons. He says it matters not, only that he lives.
Appearance:
4Wwrq3dl.jpg
Magic (if any):
Darkness fades when my Light blazes
-Power of the Eternal Flames of Ithuriel (control over fire)
-Power over the Endless Cold (control of ice)
-Power of Angels (healing, flight, and Holy magic)
-Signature move: Land of the King - striking the ground with his weapon creates a battlefield of his choice - be in a land of fire or ice-locked blizzard. Does no damage, unless to step in the fire.
-Wolf pack: Can summon dire wolves to aide in battle, or any manner of needs wolves can fufill.
-Can summon his weapons to his hands, like Thor and Mjolnir.
Weapons:
Dawnmourne consumes; Frostlight Ends
The Iron Axe, Dawnmourne (pictured above ) (can be set on fire), and the Blade of the King, Frostlight LINK (covered in the clearest blue ice).
Personality:
We were outnumbered ten to one. They needed more.

Enigmatic, pragmatic, and straightforward, Rhaedyn Thane is the epitome of the White Paladin archetype - a defender of good, a champion of justice and a man who seeks no glory but stands out as glorious. He does not care for any fame, but only cares for what is right. A righteous man, the ultimate flaw is he will judge evil without distinction, for darkness will always breed darkness. Those unwilling to turn to light are given no mercy beneath Dawnmourne, and those who chose to turn from good to revel in evil will feel the bite of Frostlight. For there is no Light but of the World Tree, and any infection must be cleansed through fire or ice.

Biography:
When the fires died and the darkest night waned, nine Iron Wolves emerged from the ruins.

In the far North, where the mountains are locked in endless blizzards and summer is but a month, there is a legend of the City of Iron, a citadel where the mighty Ithurian race once called home. Alone they championed justice, and alone they stood. Master of magic and warfare, their crusade to eradicate evil wrought the ire of ten warlords. Backed by twenty thousand strong, the City of Iron was ensieged. Rumors and stories claim the battle lasted one thousand years, until one of the ten brought forth one hundred mages. With fire as hot as the magma of the volcanoes of the West. Together the One Hundred set the City of Iron aflame, and over the next ten days the Fall of Ithuriel was inevitable.

As the sun set on the tenth day, as the fires died and the battle grew still, legends say that the Last King and eight of his greatest warriors emerged from the broken gates. As fire and frost slid off their armor, the blood-soaked Iron Axe of Rule raised. It's name forever forgotten, as the hilt slammed into the ground, a blizzard, a torrent of snow and ice erupted, covering the five thousand left. The battle's exact time is unknown, but as the blizzard died, ten warlords faced the Last Ithurians. Nine fell to their retribution, and one escaped. His wild tales flew about the land, reaching the far corners...before he was struck down. At one point, Ten Warlords ruled and subjugated. Today, the Far North has no Warlords, but belongs to the Northern realm. The City of Iron and the Iron Paladins who once championed the cause of justice were wiped from the annals of history, lest one believe in such things and choose to take up the title of Iron.

But today, as the Overworld and Lowerworld draw ever closer to war, the Last King of Ithuriel is said to have taken up his mighty axe and devastating sword, to once again bring fear to those who plot evil.

The name of Rhaedyn Thane is once again whispered, as the Last King reveals himself.

If he Nine come together again, then the battle has been decided.

Edited by Sabre Lily

I got inspired. So I decided to have fun. Then when I realized I had too many titles, I gave him more. Because why not.

I have more information, Mystics, that I will send in PM Later. I just discovered at shift left me more to do v.v

Name: Rhaedyn Thane, Iron Lord of the North, Sovereign of Ithuriel, Herald of Winter and Bringer of First Light, to the East Dragon of Death, and to the West the Rising Sun, Deliverer of Toys and Smiter of Cabbages, Bane of Weeds; the Wall upon which Darkness Breaks, the Last King of Ithuriel, He of Many Names yet Claims One - Lord of Iron.

I am the Last King, and the First Light.

Race: Ithurian

Age: Unknown, theorized to be over 13,000 years old; tall tales say eons. He says it matters not, only that he lives.

Appearance:

4Wwrq3dl.jpg

Magic (if any):

Darkness fades when my Light blazes

-Power of the Eternal Flames of Ithuriel (control over fire)

-Power over the Endless Cold (control of ice)

-Power of Angels (healing, flight, and Holy magic)

-Signature move: Land of the King - striking the ground with his weapon creates a battlefield of his choice - be in a land of fire or ice-locked blizzard. Does no damage, unless to step in the fire.

-Wolf pack: Can summon dire wolves to aide in battle, or any manner of needs wolves can fufill.

-Can summon his weapons to his hands, like Thor and Mjolnir.

Weapons:

Dawnmourne consumes; Frostlight Ends

The Iron Axe, Dawnmourne (pictured above ) (can be set on fire), and the Blade of the King, Frostlight LINK (covered in the clearest blue ice).

Personality:

We were outnumbered ten to one. They needed more.

Enigmatic, pragmatic, and straightforward, Rhaedyn Thane is the epitome of the White Paladin archetype - a defender of good, a champion of justice and a man who seeks no glory but stands out as glorious. He does not care for any fame, but only cares for what is right. A righteous man, the ultimate flaw is he will judge evil without distinction, for darkness will always breed darkness. Those unwilling to turn to light are given no mercy beneath Dawnmourne, and those who chose to turn from good to revel in evil will feel the bite of Frostlight. For there is no Light but of the World Tree, and any infection must be cleansed through fire or ice.

Biography:

When the fires died and the darkest night waned, nine Iron Wolves emerged from the ruins.

In the far North, where the mountains are locked in endless blizzards and summer is but a month, there is a legend of the City of Iron, a citadel where the mighty Ithurian race once called home. Alone they championed justice, and alone they stood. Master of magic and warfare, their crusade to eradicate evil wrought the ire of ten warlords. Backed by twenty thousand strong, the City of Iron was ensieged. Rumors and stories claim the battle lasted one thousand years, until one of the ten brought forth one hundred mages. With fire as hot as the magma of the volcanoes of the West. Together the One Hundred set the City of Iron aflame, and over the next ten days the Fall of Ithuriel was inevitable.

As the sun set on the tenth day, as the fires died and the battle grew still, legends say that the Last King and eight of his greatest warriors emerged from the broken gates. As fire and frost slid off their armor, the blood-soaked Iron Axe of Rule raised. It's name forever forgotten, as the hilt slammed into the ground, a blizzard, a torrent of snow and ice erupted, covering the five thousand left. The battle's exact time is unknown, but as the blizzard died, ten warlords faced the Last Ithurians. Nine fell to their retribution, and one escaped. His wild tales flew about the land, reaching the far corners...before he was struck down. At one point, Ten Warlords ruled and subjugated. Today, the Far North has no Warlords, but belongs to the Northern realm. The City of Iron and the Iron Paladins who once championed the cause of justice were wiped from the annals of history, lest one believe in such things and choose to take up the title of Iron.

But today, as the Overworld and Lowerworld draw ever closer to war, the Last King of Ithuriel is said to have taken up his mighty axe and devastating sword, to once again bring fear to those who plot evil.

The name of Rhaedyn Thane is once again whispered, as the Last King reveals himself.

If he Nine come together again, then the battle has been decided.

I'm respond to your PM with a question, otherwise he will be accepted with one last tweak: his healing.  He has a lot of strengths and seemingly no weaknesses, with both physical strength/weapons, most elemental magic, and healing may make him an invisible combo.  So long as the healing is limited, or requires a great amount of effort and seldom used, his character is accepted. : )

I'm respond to your PM with a question, otherwise he will be accepted with one last tweak: his healing.  He has a lot of strengths and seemingly no weaknesses, with both physical strength/weapons, most elemental magic, and healing may make him an invisible combo.  So long as the healing is limited, or requires a great amount of effort and seldom used, his character is accepted. : )

It does require a bit more effort to use the Holy/Healing magic he knows, because reasons.

SO to just clarify Typhon's two abiltiies I made the most standouts.

Parasitic Adaptation WILL have visual effect changes onto him and his exoskeleton.

For example. Should he consumed some Fairy blood (From fairies like Midnea). He will grow wings to fly, literaly grow wings and they will decompose as time goes by to show that the ability's effect is running out.

And should he consume some Shadin's blood. (Shadins like Jimba).

Well, he gets buff.

84361927a61f4b44a8e3257d36c359d6.png

Note: None of this is my own art. Credit is not mine and should not be given to me for using it.

His arms will grow and he will become much physicaly stronger.

If he consumes some Fey blood his exoskeleton will create some "Crystal" like strucutes in some parts of it, which will emit a small heal aura for the passive regen.

Should he get an elf he will get an appearance change on his leg, allowing him to run quicker, jump higher, climb better. and Wall latch more effectively.

If he takes Wendigo blood, four "sacks" will portrude around his torso, two on each of his shoulders. These sacks will constantly fill up with acidic gas and will disperse them in a large AoE around Typhon manualy, the fog does not affect him.

Oh and I forgot what happens when he takes human blood...what happens? He doesn't get a buff himself, but his bugs, which use his body as also as a nutrition resource. 

And the Evolve ability.

What it does is that, Typhon, upon usage of this ability, will permanently change himself and his appearance Evolving into the next Rank of the "Cyph hierarchy".

Right now typhon is a Cyph warrior.

The Hierarchy goes from.

Cyph Warrior -----> Cyph Master ------> Cyph Sage  ------> Cyph PRIME.

Cyph warrior is Typhon's normal appearance form.

Cyph master gives him more of a "samurai and ninja" look

578cf12d6a484cb89afb3105f6546c78.png

This evolution's Pros

- Very big boost to Agility

- BIg boost to his chameleon ability, which will allows him to achieve near invisibility only when staying still.

- His footsteps will be automaticaly muffled by around 75%

- Increased reaction and reflex time.

- Increased biogel and acid abilities.

- Echolocation ability (like a bat's).

- He can latch onto walls like spiderman.

- He can fire his armblades like spears.

However this evolution brings some drawbacks.

For one:

- He is more vulnerable to hits due to having a thiner and less dense Exoskeleton. To compensate for the agility boost

- His exoskeleton and bones are easier to break.

- THe insect drones he posesses work at a slower pace, less nutrients to draw from him in this form.

- While his Acid and Biogel's effectivenes are increased, they come at a higher cooldown time before they can be used again.

Cyph Sage changes his appearance more drasticaly than Master.

eFP7qVq.png

This form makes him look more royal and more Elite, per say. This form, carries over the Master form's previous buffs, except the footstep muffling. 

His progression power ups are.

- He gains parts of electric eel's DNA, and as such, some of his organs change in order to produce and project electricity at will. He can zap an opponent effectively at range or up close. 

- He gains a slight strenght boost.

- He gains a large endurance boost and the ability to harden his exoskeleton, allowing him to withstand bigger and stronger blows on occasion, needs to activate and lasts for a short time. It also slows him down.

- Heightened "Parasitic adaptation" abilities.

- His insect drones are now much more effective

Cons - 

- He gains a slight nerf to his stamina. 

- No silent footsteps anymore.

- While he maintains a large part of the Master's evolution's speed, this form is considerably slower than Master's. this form is 80% of the Master's form in terms of speed.

- His wall latch ability lasts only for about a minute, Master's was permanent, as long as he needed to.

And the last, but not least.

Cyph Prime

OVDuOmj.png

The elite form. Bringing in all of the other forms together into an awesome mix.

Pros:

- Brings all of the other form's benefits.

- Increased agility, even furhter than Master's

- Grants him natural regeneration on top of Insect drones's

- He can rebuild his exoskeleton faster.

- His body is now much richer in nutrients, to insect drones are better.

- He can now fully blend in with the environment with the chameleon ability.

- Increased strenght, agility and reflex.

Cons -

- While stronger overral than Sage's, he is not as tanky. Even if he can harden his armor.

- He can wall latch for longer than Sage, but not permanent.

- Parasitic adaptation is weaker than Sage's upgraded version, but stronger than Master and Warrior's.

- His armor hardening is overrall weake than Sage's. but lasts longer and is much lighter.

I should also clarify that EVOLVING IS PERMANENT, and WILL NOT. be used willy nilly, he will only be able to evolve on Mystic's permission and on KEY PARTS OF THE STORY.

THe entire evolving proccess takes overall 3 - 7 in RP days to be completed. With him hatching from the cocoon he makes in order to evolve.

In before 

~xUxE6Jz.jpg

Cyph Demon

I feel very inspired with Typhon :D

Also, incoming LORE.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Well, since I am using these characters so much I figure that I may as well create character sheets for them:

Name: Shiva de la Alexandria

Race: Eidolon

Age (if fey, keep in mind that they are immortal, but can appear like a certain age): 2,500

Appearance:

fire_emblem_if___aqua_fanmade_dark_color

Magic (if any): Ice elemental magic, water, and healing.

Weapons: Lance of the Eidolith (see photo of appearance).  An heirloom passed down throughout Shiva's family over many millennia.  It is enchanted with holy magic, a specialty passed down through the royal family which Shiva, regrettably, does not specialize in.

Personality: The queen is calm on the outside, but has many raging emotions within.  She resents her duty as queen, as well as the decisions she's obliged to make.  Much pain and suffering lies behind Shiva's cook exterior, but she seldom lets it show.  While as cool as a cucumber Shiva is determined as well as strong-willed.  Meek and humble would not very easily define her.

Biography: The daughter of the late King Alexander, Shiva has been ruler of the kingdom of Kilkis Seres for over two millennia.  She remained quite the child for some time, doing as she pleased during the war that raged for nearly fifty years with the world below.  She fell in love with a forbidden suitor, wed him in secrecy, and lived a life as princess and a woodland fey until a brutal awakening struck her: her father was killed in the war, and it was her time to take the throne and live up to his legacy.  Pained by sacrificing her hopes and dreams, as well as the life she led apart from the castle, Shiva fulfilled her role as queen and maintained the laws that her father had ordained.  With his help, along with her guardian, Maxis, Shiva successfully won the war, completing her father's mission and keeping the barrier between the two worlds. Shortly after becoming queen Shiva gave birth to a son, though she never spoke of his father and no one knew of his lineage.

Name: Everyth Castanova

Race: Human Experimentation

Appearance: Raven-black waves fall in spirals down her back, her complexion fair and her cheeks round with youth.  Her dark brown eyes seem haunted and distraught, seeming often to be lacking sleep with the dark circles that linger under her eyes.  Her beauty is something she has always been proud of, and beautiful she is, often seeming an unworthy opponent and not taken seriously on the battlefield.  Her armor is pleated with gold, with black and violet accents.  Instead of leggings Everyth chooses to wear a short combat skirt, feeling that it compliments her personality more and differentiates her from the men.

Magic: dark magic and slight time manipulation

Weapons: Silver excalibur/longsword, which can be enchanted with her magic.  It can also absorb magic and sometimes unleash it back at the original wielder.

Personality: Cunning is one very fine way to define Everyth.  She knows how to smooth talk almost anyone, and knows of ways to get what she wants.  Despite this, however, Everyth does wish for their world to be a better place, and, while sometimes twisted in herself, she does want what is best for humanity and has good intentions.  She can, however, be a tad on the creepy side, particularly because she is so unpredictable.

Biography: Everyth grew up wishing fairy tales were real.  Playing make-believe and dressing up was one of her favorite pasttimes, and always she had been a beauty-queen and dramatic.  At sixteen, when she was more interested in attending balls and flirting with all of the men, the king had requested her cooperation in an experiment: to make fairy-tales a little more real.  Of course she thought this was hogwash, but she was interested nonetheless in learning how she could partake in something so grand.  Not knowing the risks involved or how many men had already died to experimentation, Everyth underwent a magical augmentation that gifted her with powers of a fey--but at a cost.  Her aging has increased significantly, and by the time she is thirty years old she will appear to be fifty.  This saddens Everyth greatly, as she knows her beauty and charm will only last for a few years when she should have been promised decades.  Even still, she has the opportunity to live up to a dream and a fantasy of entering a world where her cherished childhood creatures dwell, and she looks forward to meeting them.

Well, since I am using these characters so much I figure that I may as well create character sheets for them:

Name: Shiva de la Alexandria

Race: Eidolon

Age (if fey, keep in mind that they are immortal, but can appear like a certain age): 2,500

Appearance:

fire_emblem_if___aqua_fanmade_dark_color

Magic (if any): Ice elemental magic, water, and healing.

Weapons: Lance of the Eidolith (see photo of appearance).  An heirloom passed down throughout Shiva's family over many millennia.  It is enchanted with holy magic, a specialty passed down through the royal family which Shiva, regrettably, does not specialize in.

Personality: The queen is calm on the outside, but has many raging emotions within.  She resents her duty as queen, as well as the decisions she's obliged to make.  Much pain and suffering lies behind Shiva's cook exterior, but she seldom lets it show.  While as cool as a cucumber Shiva is determined as well as strong-willed.  Meek and humble would not very easily define her.

Biography: The daughter of the late King Alexander, Shiva has been ruler of the kingdom of Kilkis Seres for over two millennia.  She remained quite the child for some time, doing as she pleased during the war that raged for nearly fifty years with the world below.  She fell in love with a forbidden suitor, wed him in secrecy, and lived a life as princess and a woodland fey until a brutal awakening struck her: her father was killed in the war, and it was her time to take the throne and live up to his legacy.  Pained by sacrificing her hopes and dreams, as well as the life she led apart from the castle, Shiva fulfilled her role as queen and maintained the laws that her father had ordained.  With his help, along with her guardian, Maxis, Shiva successfully won the war, completing her father's mission and keeping the barrier between the two worlds. Shortly after becoming queen Shiva gave birth to a son, though she never spoke of his father and no one knew of his lineage.

Name: Everyth Castanova

Race: Human Experimentation

Appearance: Raven-black waves fall in spirals down her back, her complexion fair and her cheeks round with youth.  Her dark brown eyes seem haunted and distraught, seeming often to be lacking sleep with the dark circles that linger under her eyes.  Her beauty is something she has always been proud of, and beautiful she is, often seeming an unworthy opponent and not taken seriously on the battlefield.  Her armor is pleated with gold, with black and violet accents.  Instead of leggings Everyth chooses to wear a short combat skirt, feeling that it compliments her personality more and differentiates her from the men.

Magic: dark magic and slight time manipulation

Weapons: Silver excalibur/longsword, which can be enchanted with her magic.  It can also absorb magic and sometimes unleash it back at the original wielder.

Personality: Cunning is one very fine way to define Everyth.  She knows how to smooth talk almost anyone, and knows of ways to get what she wants.  Despite this, however, Everyth does wish for their world to be a better place, and, while sometimes twisted in herself, she does want what is best for humanity and has good intentions.  She can, however, be a tad on the creepy side, particularly because she is so unpredictable.

Biography: Everyth grew up wishing fairy tales were real.  Playing make-believe and dressing up was one of her favorite pasttimes, and always she had been a beauty-queen and dramatic.  At sixteen, when she was more interested in attending balls and flirting with all of the men, the king had requested her cooperation in an experiment: to make fairy-tales a little more real.  Of course she thought this was hogwash, but she was interested nonetheless in learning how she could partake in something so grand.  Not knowing the risks involved or how many men had already died to experimentation, Everyth underwent a magical augmentation that gifted her with powers of a fey--but at a cost.  Her aging has increased significantly, and by the time she is thirty years old she will appear to be fifty.  This saddens Everyth greatly, as she knows her beauty and charm will only last for a few years when she should have been promised decades.  Even still, she has the opportunity to live up to a dream and a fantasy of entering a world where her cherished childhood creatures dwell, and she looks forward to meeting them.

DARK AZURA.

That PM has made me so happy now.

DARK AZURA.

That PM has made me so happy now.

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Azura herself but the visual really matches the character of Shiva. ;)  Do you play Fire Emblem?

Oh boy. I think I might have to have Henry pull out the big guns.

God help Effie and Everyth...

Henry was asking for it, in all honesty, trolling her like that. :P  That set her off big time, when she *slightly* thought well on Henry, emphasis on slight.

I just feel bad for everyone else in the dungeon, such as the prisoners. :D

I'm definitely having more characters, but only after I post again. I must prove myself. x3

Oh boy. I think I might have to have Henry pull out the big guns.

God help Effie and Everyth...

Doesheliterallypulloutbigguns?

I'm definitely having more characters, but only after I post again. I must prove myself. x3

Doesheliterallypulloutbigguns?

And comment about Typhon, my new character.

I need feedback on what others think of him xD

And naaaaah. Not big guns, however, blowing up half the cell block is one option. He has Earth, darkness and fire. He can easily make a magma explosion. Just sneeze and BOOM.