Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jump to content
  • Sign Up

PSN Avatars for Kingdom Hearts III Aqua, Lea, and Roxas are available for PlayStation Plus (Japan) members


Leamax

PlayStation Japan has added three new Kingdom Hearts III PSN avatars to the PS Japan Store. PlayStation Plus (Japan) members can get Aqua, Lea, and Roxas free of charge. We have updated our galleries with the avatars. You can check them out below.

Thanks to @aibo_ac7 for the pictures and the tip! 

Aqua, Lea, and Roxas join Sora, Donald, and Goofy, who were previously available for PS Plus (Japan) members back in January as PSN Avatars. It's unclear if these avatars will be available for Europe or North America.

What do you think of these avatars? Let us know in the comments below!



User Feedback

Recommended Comments

They are now also available in Southeast Asian PS Stores too: Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Thailand.

 

Screenshot_2019-03-08-01-03-07-268_com.android.chrome.png

Screenshot_2019-03-08-01-02-59-851_com.android.chrome.png

Screenshot_2019-03-08-01-02-45-697_com.android.chrome.png

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Amadeus said:

And your point is...?

Probably that they wanted to have their PSN avatar be Xion and is not impressed because that avatar is not avail.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mkucherina said:

Probably that they wanted to have their PSN avatar be Xion and is not impressed because that avatar is not avail.

Agreed. I mean I would use the Roxas one myself, but the fact that not all the characters are selectable is disappointing. Not even Riku is one. Now they might add more later So I won't complain. Still it's funny after a KH statement like "Everybody has their favorites" and a chunk of the characters are missing lol.

Edited by SweetYetSalty

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, SweetYetSalty said:

Agreed. I mean I would use the Roxas one myself, but the fact that not all the characters are selectable is disappointing. Not even Riku is one. Now they might add more later So I won't complain. Still it's funny after a KH statement like "Everybody has their favorites" and a chunk of the characters are missing lol.

Everyone has their favorites, but some more so than others. ;)

But in all seriousness though, hopefully they get more.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tyranto Rex said:

Everyone has their favorites, but some more so than others. ;)

But in all seriousness though, hopefully they get more.

Same. Again, I would use Roxas anyway so I'm good. But my sister has a videogame crush on Riku. I know she'll be disappointed by no Riku.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mkucherina said:

Probably that they wanted to have their PSN avatar be Xion and is not impressed because that avatar is not avail.

Yep. Pretty much. :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Please hide any Kingdom Hearts III spoilers inside a spoiler box using the button on the editor. For more information, check out our KH3 spoiler policy (in effect until March 31).
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...