Everything posted by Clueless
-
Religion
The only reason this topic turns into fights is because people fight to change what other sbelieve in. So if you want to make a whole post which is a wall of text to why you shouldnt believe this i suggest you GTFO off this thread and go on msn and rant there (: KTHX. JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP. Im a catholic christian, and for my whole life i've been learning about God. As my science teacher said, this religion is WHY we're here on earth and not HOW we got on earth [ FOR PEOPLE WHO MIGHT START ARGUING ABOUT THE BIG BANG THEORY OR THE CREATION STORY. ] I do believe in God, of course Ill believe in God if ive been going to a catholic school for SERIOUSLY MY WHOLE LIFE, but i wont get awesome and break into an argument if someone disagrees with me, we all have individual thoughts, I get that. Some people at my school don't even believe in God. But heck, they still learn about it. I go to church [nearllyyy] every week, and had done that for 7 years of my life, [primary school] so this is kinda natural to me now.
-
Isn't Joanna amazing?
Nawww kaiso LOL AND HAHAHAH JENNY <3 Thanks to everyone else ahaha No I don't take art classes, ive been drawing for years though : )
-
`Just Joined :D
Hey welcome to the site (: I'm cluee, post and what not.
-
Creepiest videogame character
That mask, gave me the shit. Yeah, i really dont like dead space o-o; all the little zombie thingys just make me shit my pants.
-
Hello Kingdom Hearts Lovers!
Hey, welcome! 8D Im cluee, any questions just ask the mods / admins.
-
Help....
Dont do it, theres been times when ive thought of this but I thought my way through. In time of life we find out WHO our real friends are and who are the ones who are fake, so now I guess you know who sticks by for you. Killing yourself is pointless, I tell that to everyone, no matter how bad the situation is its pointless to take away your life just like that. Especially when theres many other things you could accomplish in your life. Sure, nothign goes your way in life but thats just how it is, things come and go, and things stick by you from time on. Look at the positive things in your life, if you can't find any then I'm sure you can MAKE something positive in your life. Just try your hardest to accomplish the things you want to happen.
-
Uhh...Hi...
Hey hey hey, welcome, I'm cluee. Post and whatnot. Like kaiso said , just pm the sexy mods /admins (: if you need any help.
- The KH13 IM Thread
-
Greetings!
Hey, Welcome to the site! Im cluee ;D Like kaiso said, just pm the mods/ admins (: Post and follow rules
- The KH13 IM Thread
-
well here i am...
Be nice Zexion --; Welcome to the forums, I'm Cluee. If you have any questions just ask the mods or admins. Post and whatnot!
- Going to import BBS, need help on where from?
-
Vanitas' golden eye/s and...?
I spoiled myself. Woops.
-
O_O LOOK!
When I saw this, I swear, instant drool. But yeah, I was so surprised.
-
Isn't Joanna amazing?
LMFAOOOOOOO idiot i didnt mean for you to post it, i was joking -cough- but lol. ive probably lost my drawing skills --;
-
kindy i need of a hand
try sleeping for only two hours --; those are mostly my nights. Well, try to get your sleeping pattern back i guess, wake up really early in the morning and stop worrying about stuff, reassure yourself that thigns will be ok in the future. Then youll get really tired and fall to sleep 8D
-
Creepiest videogame character
Yeah I remember psycho mantis, ahaha. Quite a weird character ;O
-
come on this is killing me
Naw thanks roxas <3 Hehe (: I want to see some of your drawings! ;O
- anyone here order BBS???
-
Another Sad Announcement D;
awwww <3 GET BETTER <3
-
DS, PSP or PS2? DX
I say psp, the old one, not the psp 3000 cause then you cant chip it. And plus, BBS.
- Going to import BBS, need help on where from?
-
Which Character's story do you want to know the Most?
I think Aqua would be the person Id like to play first, with her being a big role concerning Terra and Ven. Ven, whoa. So many questions, but Id like to play a girl first It's differnet. Terra just seems like, you know, you know where the stories going, many theories about Terra have been very similar, so I'm guessing people have known his path for awhile
-
Media Blackout, Anyone?
Clueless replied to CardCaptorDeadpool's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI've already spoilt myself D: < Well it's kinda hard when DCHIUCH is talking to me every second about it ;p But Idk, i just need things cleared up , hence why im doing it. Lol.
-
Secret Endiing*MAJOR SPOILER*
Yeah, I didnt get that part too With the whole thing saying Sora's name. But thanks twin for clearing it out ;o. Maybe the letter was the one from KH2? Or am I just fail at trying to figure out stuff. Haha.