Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Taiyaki

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Taiyaki

  1. Oooh It's a moon cake :9 It is tasty.
  2. Shiori:"Hi my name is Shiori. Nice to meet you, want some ice-cream?"
  3. Okay: Name:Shiori Age:13 Sex:Female Height:149cm Hair colour:Brown Eye Colour:Blue Weapons:Vanilla ice-cream (in cups), Bladed weapons Power:Ice Appearance: http://www.northarc.com/images/kanon/kanon-misaka-shiori.jpg Bio: He loves to eat vanilla ice-cream. She uses the power of ice and can summon out many ice-cream (in cups) and attack with them. She is also skilled in using bladed weapons.
  4. "U.N. Owen Was Her?" by ZUN!!!
  5. Hey can I join?
  6. Soo Cute! But why is there only 1 picture in your gallery?
  7. Maybe it's a pattern on it.
  8. Taiyaki's profile: Name:Taiyaki Age:10 Race:Tensai (Genius) Alignment:??? Physical Description: (don't know how to describe.)http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f9/Ayu_Tsukimiya_Key.jpg Personality:Cheerful. Likes to eat Taiyaki History: (She lost her memory)
  9. Kanon is the reason my user name was Taiyaki
  10. Home Alone <3 I remember I watched it with HelpMeRan-Sama
  11. I agree with Kushi. Sorry to hear your best friend being like that DX It must feel bad...
  12. I played it all already The White Chamber is the hardest
  13. Ok thanks Kushi C:
  14. Oo Ran said she's gonna get one DX I still don't really know how the layers in paint.net work *fail*
  15. Taiyaki replied to Luzzekatt's topic Random
    I like Swedish <3 It sounds nice with that accent
  16. I like how you coloured it C: Did you use a Tablet?
  17. Ok I will Thx
  18. Alien Shooter!!! You played it cause I told you to!
  19. Taiyaki replied to tululu's topic Random
    Yes That always happen to me
  20. 8D here's mine: Name:Chen Age:10 Race:Human-Cat (following HelpMeRan-Sama's) Likes:Playing with her yarn called Disaster Ball Dislikes:If people thinks she's weak
  21. I like the chibi Axel one
  22. 8D Kiseki!!! :heart: So cute X3
  23. Yay I like Taiyaki <3 How is my soul yours Larxy?
  24. Oo HelpMeRan-Sama are you LLX?
  25. OK I will have fun

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top