Everything posted by NumberXIII.Roxas
- I need help in Final Fantasy 13! (Spoilers for those who still haven't played it.)
- How old is the oldest game console you still have connected to a TV?
- What type of game was the last game you played?
-
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- announced for PS3, releasing 2013
The version of Tarzan's world found in KH is the property of SE. So long as they keep it exactly the way it is (which they would, given that it's only a remastering), then there would be no reason for them not to use it. But it would have to be EXACTLY the way it is in KH, hence why they didn't use it in other games.
-
What changes (if any) do you think will be made in KHHD?
Definitely the Cutscene skipping, actually syncing the lips to the voices in Re:CoM and Days lol theatre mode, and a CGI secret ending about KHIII. Deep jungle will be fine so long as they don't alter it. The KH version of the world belongs to Square-Enix. As for re-dubbing, I doubt they will and hope they won't. I prefer Billy Zane over Richard Epcar. Although they could most certainly re-dub Sephiroth. Lance Bass.....uuugh.
-
Secret Episode?
NumberXIII.Roxas replied to Bladeshard12's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixYou don't need to re-beat all three stories. Just get all reports, and then beat their respective final bosses. That should unlock it.
-
What's your favorite Keyblade in KH3D?
NumberXIII.Roxas replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I'm going with Ultima Weapon
-
Responde en español (Respond in Spanish)
Los cerdos no pueden usar ropa de la gente!
-
Journal completion-game records?*possible spoilers*
I have the same issue and I have found all treasures and linked with all spirits, so that is not the problem.
-
theories and discussion about symphony of sorcery
It is a possibility. I mean, they did say they wanted to use both Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 in DDD, but they thought it was too much.
-
Best and Worst KH Worlds IYO.
Best: Symphony of Sorcery and Halloween Town (KHII) Worst: Atlantica (KHI) and Wonderland
- KH3 Worlds, Allies , Bosses
-
Soras hidden data DDD spoilers
NumberXIII.Roxas replied to Soratus37's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Ansem said he did some research on Sora while he slept and hid it inside him. So most likely, since he says it's possibly the key to saving the others, it must be data concerning the many hearts connected to his.
-
Is BBS vol. 2 real?
NumberXIII.Roxas replied to CJ Smith's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixBBS vol. 2 is not a game. As far as we can tell, there will be no sequel to BBS, and since KHIII is supposed to be the next game coming out, ending the Xehanort Saga, it seems such a game will not be made.
-
Have you already finished KH3D?
NumberXIII.Roxas replied to Lu Xun's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Yep, 3 days on proud. Like 6 to beat Julius with Sora...sooo....much....swearing...
-
The Ultimate Question about Namine
I think it's more because of Kairi having a heart of pure light. Because of that, I think it caused Naminé to have a rather bright appearance (white outfit, pale skin, blond hair)
-
help about the secret ending!
NumberXIII.Roxas replied to whitewolf's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)^^ This. And you don't need the gold letters for the secret ending. only the secret message.
-
KH3D ending question(spoiler)
They are going back to their own time. That's why xigbar says they're out of time.
-
DId anyone notice this?
NumberXIII.Roxas replied to KHMasta's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)He says dull, not dumb.
-
Which world comes first?
NumberXIII.Roxas replied to lizzie1238's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Story-wise, it's supposed to be Prankster's Paradise first. If you look at the two scenes with Xemnas, in PP Sora is legitimately surprised to see him, whereas in The Grid, it's more of an "Oh, you again."
-
messege in the credits
NumberXIII.Roxas replied to Audrey Gatt's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)There was indeed a III when sora and riku were walking into the light. And I'm fairly certain nomura confirmed that this is the last game before KHIII.
-
Eraqus (barley a spoiler)
Well I imagine they would die naturally, which is why Xehanort wanted a new vessel in Terra, but they aren't "killed".
-
I don't get it... o.o
That was Xemnas.
-
Best way to finish dream eater command link boards?
Awesome! Thank you!
-
Question about Sora *SPOILERS*
NumberXIII.Roxas replied to bink553's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I believe only Riku has the power since he spent the entire game in Sora's dreams, whereas Sora was just snoozing the entire time.